Author Topic: Attention: read my last post in "Introduction" then this... damn dare to..  (Read 204 times)

Offline goofball9

• Freshman
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • WWGHA Member
Haha...  Damn dare it like I do, jump right into the heart of a deep mind, so I'll show you guys this now, I want to come back some time and see you formally debate this atheist topic in full.  Do your best.

I have to point out that nobody can see past the duality nature of religion, and that a binary choice is always the wrong choice.

Here is my challenge to our community, for you guys to fully discuss yourselves.

We have actually not 'graduated religion', what we have really done, is exactly gone straight back to the original thought.

Not the thought of 'is there a god', that was after this.

Let me explain what we are:

There are only two types of atheists:

1.  You reject all religion, but believe in something(s), or life
2.  You reject all religion, but believe in nothing(s), or death

Now let me point out what I am:  all encompassing.  That is 'your graduation ceremony from duality right there, seeing straight through it for what it plainly is, and when you see this, laugh - it's funny what we truly are...'

Good luck.. 

:)  -0

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +626/-67
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
Re: Attention: read my last post in "Introduction" then this... damn dare to..
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 10:50:02 AM »
Maybe it's the fact that English is not my first language, but you're making zero sense. You sound like a lunatic.
My names are many, yet I am One.
-Orion, son of Fire and Light, Sol Invictus.

Religions need books because they don't have gods.

Discord: https://discord.gg/Hhz7Ff2

Offline Emma286

• Fellow
  • Darwins +124/-1
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 10:54:25 AM »
Maybe it's the fact that English is not my first language, but you're making zero sense. You sound like a lunatic.

English is my first language and I get this impression also!

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Professor
  • Darwins +360/-39
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 11:24:18 AM »
Maybe English isn't Goofball9's first language either.

English is my first language (only language) but I sometimes speak gibberish when I've had a few too many drinks. Like last night.

Sorry Jag. Made perfect sense to me at the time. Fortunately I can still remember what I was trying to say so I will go back and clean up the vomit I spewed out on your thread last night.  :-[
I am not sure how to describe the intricacies of this Hell, so I chose to begin with the most common or prominent theme of Hell, which is uncertainty.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +446/-25
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2018, 11:31:57 AM »
all goofball comes across as is exactly his screen name.  He rants like any pathetic conspiracy theorist or a college freshman who has encountered philosophy for the first time &) 
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline shnozzola

• Fellow
  • Darwins +277/-2
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2018, 01:50:38 PM »
1.  You reject all religion, but believe in something(s), or life
2.  You reject all religion, but believe in nothing(s), or death

I am not interested in the ridiculous "brain in a vat" argument.  I reject the existence of god, but some of these religious arguments have helped society.  "Treat others as you want to be treated" comes to mind.  The evolution of the human mind, accepting this, separates us from lions.

But there is irony.  I can agree with the idea that there is no purpose, while hoping like hell the human species continues on to explore the universe.  But no, it doesn't matter one iota if it is all extinguished.
We have guided missiles and misguided men.  ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

“Who cares if Kim Jung-Un gets a nuke. Nukes don’t kill people, people kill people.”

Offline Fiji

• Reader
  • Darwins +171/-2
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2018, 02:48:24 PM »
Maybe English isn't Goofball9's first language either.

I started learning English, in earnest, at age eleven, when BBC was added to the cable. But by age twelve, I wrote more coherent English than Goofball. And Google Translate hadn't even been invented yet!
2 Interwebs 7:42
And in the seventh year, thou shalt cast out the Nam from thine assembly for he haveth a potty mouth.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +406/-9
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2018, 04:12:06 PM »
Damn, and I wanted the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.  Anything that is so difficult to learn/know (like if God is real or not) is not worth worrying about.  If It exist then It is Its responsibility to let us lower IQ people know.  If not leave us alone.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!