Author Topic: Attention: Let's go save these idiots from themselves...  (Read 186 times)

Offline goofball9

• Freshman
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • WWGHA Member
Attention: Let's go save these idiots from themselves...
« on: September 09, 2018, 07:40:54 AM »
I love you guys.  You should have the minds to absolutely handle everything I'm about to throw at you.

The mods should know me from the past now, and my friend, who amazingly scores a 150+ on the challenging classical IQ test online..

I absolutely need to spread the word on where I have been, what I have invented, and what I am doing, worldwide now.

And you are just the dudes and chicks that can accomplish the final act of my piece of work here.

If you can't understand what I am saying in these topics in full detail, there should be some experts somewhat in every subject on this forum, or in the very least, decent logic here that can explain it to you. 

Read all of these two sites, in full detail.  If you are smart, you will be impressed at what I just put together for you.

You are my friends, I am not going to argue any of this with you, I'm not hanging out with you to argue anyone anymore, I'm here to share my ideas and inventions...

Read through these in full, and, enjoy..

magicalsomethingelse.weebly.com

hackedusaelections.weebly.com

Offline Emma286

• Fellow
  • Darwins +124/-1
  • WWGHA Member
Re: Attention: Let's go save these idiots from themselves...
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 11:05:21 AM »
I think you’ll find that, if you make more effort to summarise what exact point you’re trying to make, (within one or two paragraphs maybe) that’ll go better appreciated here.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +446/-25
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 11:29:46 AM »
as soon as someone insists that only the "smart" will agree with them and be "impressed", that's the first indication we have an idiot on our hands. 
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline Fiji

• Reader
  • Darwins +171/-2
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 03:01:41 PM »
The mods should know me from the past now, and my friend, who amazingly scores a 150+ on the challenging classical IQ test online..

I have someone in my immediate family with an IQ at the high end of the 120s ... he's also a bit of a moron in most situations ... and a theist to boot.

IQ alone tells you nothing
2 Interwebs 7:42
And in the seventh year, thou shalt cast out the Nam from thine assembly for he haveth a potty mouth.

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Professor
  • Darwins +360/-39
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2018, 03:31:00 PM »

I have someone in my immediate family with an IQ at the high end of the 120s ... he's also a bit of a moron in most situations ... and a theist to boot.

True enough.

On every test I've taken as an adult, even those administered by a professional, my IQ is in the 120-130 range. Yet, I am not very successful according to some measures. Some people think I'm an idiot because I am poor. But I'm not homeless, in fact I am a home buyer not a renter. It all depends on perspective. Some people I know envy me because I have everything, compared to them. Some people I know judge me negatively because every thing I have is old and worn out, compared to them.

Belief in god or religion or a lack of belief in god or religion have no bearing whatsoever upon the persons intelligence.

Just like the car your drive, the house you live in or the money you make have no bearing whatsoever upon ones intelligence.

That's part of the reason why I get offended whenever people claim that theists are dumb. Or Republicans are dumb. Or atheists are dumb or if you vote Democrat you're dumb.

I am not sure how to describe the intricacies of this Hell, so I chose to begin with the most common or prominent theme of Hell, which is uncertainty.

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +626/-67
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2018, 03:50:56 PM »

True enough.

On every test I've taken as an adult, even those administered by a professional, my IQ is in the 120-130 range. Yet, I am not very successful according to some measures. Some people think I'm an idiot because I am poor. But I'm not homeless, in fact I am a home buyer not a renter. It all depends on perspective. Some people I know envy me because I have everything, compared to them. Some people I know judge me negatively because every thing I have is old and worn out, compared to them.

Belief in god or religion or a lack of belief in god or religion have no bearing whatsoever upon the persons intelligence.

Just like the car your drive, the house you live in or the money you make have no bearing whatsoever upon ones intelligence.

That's part of the reason why I get offended whenever people claim that theists are dumb. Or Republicans are dumb. Or atheists are dumb or if you vote Democrat you're dumb.

The claim is that theists and Republican voters tend to score lower on an IQ test, and it is demonstrably true.
My names are many, yet I am One.
-Orion, son of Fire and Light, Sol Invictus.

Religions need books because they don't have gods.

Discord: https://discord.gg/Hhz7Ff2

Offline Fiji

• Reader
  • Darwins +171/-2
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2018, 04:33:01 PM »
The claim is that theists and Republican voters tend to score lower on an IQ test, and it is demonstrably true.

Guess what religion he is ... Catholic ... I mean ... When my kids were still in primar school, their great-great-aunt gave them kids' bibles (she's the only other religious person in the family). It was specifically tailored to catholics ... even at ages eight and six, my kids kept spotting stuff that makes no sense.
2 Interwebs 7:42
And in the seventh year, thou shalt cast out the Nam from thine assembly for he haveth a potty mouth.