Author Topic: Fuk this guy.  (Read 139 times)

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Professor
  • Darwins +360/-39
Fuk this guy.
« on: September 04, 2018, 06:29:10 PM »

I'll be honest here and say that I was only able to tolerate a little less than three minutes of his bullshit. It's one of those situations where one or two of his points have roots in empirical studies but what he extrapolates from that is so far off the mark I consider it a sin.

He uses every logical fallacy I am familiar with and I'm sure he uses plenty more that I am not familiar with.

In the very short interval I was willing and able to subject myself to, the one thing that made me stop watching to post this comment was his assertion that "most women are damaged goods" followed by his question "Now, why is that?" And I'm thinking it's because of assholes like "YOU" but he goes on to explain that the problem is being raised in single parent homes. I.e. single moms.

Chalk up another win for mysogynistic assholes who firmly believe that not only is a woman's place in the home but she is unqualified and unable to do the job of raising children without a mans presence in her life.

Utter hogwash.

That is my review of this piece of shits opinion about what's wrong with women.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 06:31:15 PM by Mr. Blackwell »
I am not sure how to describe the intricacies of this Hell, so I chose to begin with the most common or prominent theme of Hell, which is uncertainty.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +446/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
Re: Fuk this guy.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 06:14:54 AM »
If there is a god, I'm praying that no one goes to the YouTube comments on this video. Wow.