Author Topic: US Embassy opens in Jerusalem today (5-14-18)  (Read 114 times)

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +402/-9
US Embassy opens in Jerusalem today (5-14-18)
« on: May 14, 2018, 09:07:28 AM »
The "religious right" has their panties all in a wad today because they think bible prophecy is coming true with the opening of the US embassy in Jerusalem... Judge (and I use that term lightly) Jeanine Pirro could hardly contain herself about what a great man Trump is for doing this.  US pastors Robert Jeffress and John Hagee are also having wet dreams and attending.

Meanwhile, many are dying as conflicts grow like everyone knew they would.  Isn't religion grand?
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +433/-25
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
Re: US Embassy opens in Jerusalem today (5-14-18)
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 12:30:11 PM »
unsurprisingly, they had the usual Christian anti-semite give the prayer.  Nice to see that Jews can ignore idiots like their own gov't just like americans. 
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +444/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 04:47:14 PM »
The whole thing disgusts me as a secular American citizen. Surprise!

Indeed it is like a wet dream for the old white male "Christians" who long for Jesus' return, and the ultimate slaughter of more than 2/3 of the worlds humans.

Absolutely disgusting.

Online stuffin

• Reader
  • Darwins +118/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 09:57:50 AM »
The whole thing disgusts me as a secular American citizen. Surprise!

Indeed it is like a wet dream for the old white male "Christians" who long for Jesus' return, and the ultimate slaughter of more than 2/3 of the worlds humans.

Absolutely disgusting.

That was all I kept thinking about, they're all very happy cause we're closer to the rapture.

REALLY!!!

Ya know, since I'm probably going to hell, I don't want to be closer to the rapture.   
;D
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 09:59:25 AM by stuffin »
Mankind is not likely to salvage civilization unless he can evolve a system of good and evil which is independent of heaven and hell.

George Orwell

When you believe in things you don't understand
Then you suffer
Superstition ain't the way

Online stuffin

• Reader
  • Darwins +118/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 10:01:58 AM »
REPOST;

The view of those conservative Christians who see this step as fulfilling a key biblical prophecy. In this view, Jerusalem needs to be available as the site of the Third Temple, a necessary precondition for the end times or last things that are essential to many fundamentalist Christians' faith.

But suffice it to say that at some point in time, according to various passages in the Bible, Jews will be in possession of Jerusalem and a new temple will be erected. Thereafter will come the Antichrist and a period to be known as the Tribulation. It gets harrowing, but, cutting to the chase, Christ himself will return to Earth in triumph and glory and all true believers will be united with him in heaven.
Mankind is not likely to salvage civilization unless he can evolve a system of good and evil which is independent of heaven and hell.

George Orwell

When you believe in things you don't understand
Then you suffer
Superstition ain't the way

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +402/-9
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 10:02:55 AM »
Sometimes I wish there was a rapture so I could see the expression on these religious peoples faces when they see Jesus was not a white man.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +433/-25
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 10:47:53 AM »
Sometimes I wish there was a rapture so I could see the expression on these religious peoples faces when they see Jesus was not a white man.

the first to try to crucify him will be the evangelicals.   
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/