Author Topic: Cancer Tumor Cure event coming this summer!  (Read 242 times)

Offline Jag

• Fellow
  • Darwins +542/-11
  • Proudly 'biased' against the supernatural
Cancer Tumor Cure event coming this summer!
« on: February 27, 2018, 10:44:17 AM »
Paula White has teamed up with Pastor David E Taylor to bring this special event between July 27th and August 4th!

Get your tickets now folks....

Evil lying fuckers on parade
"Tell people that there's an invisible man in the sky that created the entire universe and the majority believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." ~George Carlin

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +413/-24
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
Re: Cancer Tumor Cure event coming this summer!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 10:53:34 AM »
wow, such evil people.  All for the money and they have no problem lying about anything to get it.   And I'm sure none of our lurking Christians will say "boo" about it.

Minister Moreaux told CP that he has personally witnessed healings at the miracle crusade against cancer which has been happening for a number of years.

"I have seen hundreds healed," Moreaux said. "It is unreal. I've literally seen it with my own two eyes. People coming with tumors, coming back and testifying with medical reports in their hands that tumors have evaporated from their bodies."

but not one single person being willing to show this to the press?   Other medical professionals?   How about these assholes go to a VA hospital or children's cancer ward.?  Of course not because then they would fail. 

This is when I wish there was indeed a Dantean hell for them to be sent to.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 10:55:35 AM by velkyn »
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline Jag

• Fellow
  • Darwins +542/-11
  • Proudly 'biased' against the supernatural
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 11:27:43 AM »
^^^somehow, none of these miraculously healed individuals can be reached for comment. Nothing odd about that, is there? And somehow, these cancer patients who have been healed this way have never been written up in any medical publications either.

But yeah, this is totally credible. Nothing wrong with preying on desperate people when you know damn well that praying for them isn't going to do a damn thing.
"Tell people that there's an invisible man in the sky that created the entire universe and the majority believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." ~George Carlin

Offline albeto

• Reader
  • Darwins +321/-4
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 01:43:48 PM »
I wonder what it would take to convict someone of false advertising in this context. I know most people pay some kind of lip service to the superstitious belief that two things could be related, but to make a case in court that the claims made could not have possibly been genuine? I'd like to see that in my lifetime. I'd like to see these fuckers each get slapped with fines and jail time for profiting from a product or service they do not actually offer.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +383/-9
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 03:32:29 PM »
They should show some balls and hold the same kind of event for amputees.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +413/-24
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2018, 03:41:49 PM »
there should be a line of people waiting to be cured up the road to whatever place they are having this crap at. 
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +383/-9
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2018, 05:00:46 PM »
Wonder what would happen if a normal person attends this event and then instantly comes down with cancer?  Can they claim cancer transfer and sue?
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!