Author Topic: Dating site for patriots  (Read 216 times)

Offline Jag

• Fellow
  • Darwins +509/-9
  • Official WWGHA Harpy, Ex-rosary squad
Dating site for patriots
« on: February 16, 2018, 10:19:38 AM »
Trump.Dating

I think it's a real site....I can't find any indication that it's a parody, but the text sure reads like it is.

I can't even.... am I horrified, or hysterical?

tagline:
Deport Liberals From Your Love Life
Find Your Pro-Trump Match Today

And here is the Daily Caller promotion that led me to it: http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/05/make-dating-great-again-dating-site-for-trump-supporters-officially-launches/?utm_source=site-share. I saw an promoted post on FB and simply couldn't resist. I was expecting a joke, ffs.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 10:29:26 AM by Jag »
"Tell people that there's an invisible man in the sky that created the entire universe and the majority believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." ~George Carlin

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +376/-19
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
Re: Dating site for patriots
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 01:36:07 PM »
well, it keeps them corralled.   but can you imagine the divorce rate for these idiots? 
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline Jag

• Fellow
  • Darwins +509/-9
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 01:43:32 PM »
I just got scolded on FB for promoting bullying by adults.

Once I stopped laughing, I suggested that the person who was scolding me actually click the link and read the tagline (I didn't post it there) and get back to me if he still thought this was about a 'safe space' for Trump voters, versus a gloating[1] meetup venue to pat themselves and each other on the back for being special, with a side order of sex.
 1. and opportunistic! I'm so pissed that I didn't think of it myself!
"Tell people that there's an invisible man in the sky that created the entire universe and the majority believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." ~George Carlin

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +338/-39
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 01:56:17 PM »
Just clicked the link and wasn't surprised to find only pictures of heterosexual white couples.

Strange that.  &)
I just do what I always do, what I have always done. I am me. Take it or leave it.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +360/-9
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 04:35:21 PM »
Did not realize there were that many people named Bubba and Mary Sue.  Also did not realize how many people have a tooth shortage.

Is there a site within this site for cousins/brothers-sisters who want to hook up?
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +338/-39
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2018, 06:28:42 PM »
Facebook?
I just do what I always do, what I have always done. I am me. Take it or leave it.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +376/-19
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2018, 09:41:40 AM »
^^^ Heh ;D

I think these idiots should all be sent here:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerguelen_Islands  then they can be as survivalist, and stupid as they want.
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline Jag

• Fellow
  • Darwins +509/-9
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2018, 12:12:39 PM »
The 'sponsored content' ad at the Daily Caller is just jaw dropping. I've avoided any direct contact[1] with the loony right wing press for the most part, so I wasn't entirely clear about just how wacky a typical ad directed at that segment of the general population would actually be. I'm still kind of amazed at how thick they lay it on - I honestly thought it was a parody the first time I read it.  :o

I had to prove to someone on FB that it IS an advertisement, not a mockery. He hadn't noticed the 'sponsored content' note at the bottom, and truly thought it was just a rude snarky article, making fun of the very people it was written to appeal to. THAT'S how thick it is, and also exactly what the content writers think of the audience they are targeting.
 1. I don't go to the sites and check to see what bullshit they're currently spouting off about, I go to see one story at a time as needed. Considering the stuff in just one page, there's loads of hilarious material available so I might have to take a more general peek once a week or so. Anything more would be too much, I'm sure.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +360/-9
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2018, 02:18:41 PM »
The pic of the guy on the Trump hook up site was charged with misconduct with a minor.  So, right up their ally.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Dante

• Reader
  • Darwins +95/-11
  • Hedonist Extraordinaire
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2018, 02:38:51 PM »
The pic of the guy on the Trump hook up site was charged with misconduct with a minor.  So, right up their ally.

Convicted, apparently.

On Monday, North Carolina news station WRAL reported that the smiling, MAGA-hat wearing faces in the promotional art belonged to a Raleigh couple—William Barrett Riddleberger and Jodi Riddleberger. WRAL reports that Riddleberger’s “past includes a felony conviction for taking indecent liberties with a child in in 1995.” According to North Carolina paper News & Record, “Riddleberger was convicted in 1995 on the charge stemming from filming sex with a 15-year-old girl. He was then 25.” Riddleberger’s offense is publicly listed on the state’s Department Of Public Safety site.

https://gizmodo.com/the-guy-in-that-trump-dating-site-ad-has-a-child-sex-co-1823155857
Actually it doesn't. One could conceivably be all-powerful but not exceptionally intelligent.

Offline junebug72

• Fellow
  • Darwins +320/-116
  • MIGHT DOES NOT MAKE RIGHT
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2018, 07:28:58 AM »

Convicted, apparently.

On Monday, North Carolina news station WRAL reported that the smiling, MAGA-hat wearing faces in the promotional art belonged to a Raleigh couple—William Barrett Riddleberger and Jodi Riddleberger. WRAL reports that Riddleberger’s “past includes a felony conviction for taking indecent liberties with a child in in 1995.” According to North Carolina paper News & Record, “Riddleberger was convicted in 1995 on the charge stemming from filming sex with a 15-year-old girl. He was then 25.” Riddleberger’s offense is publicly listed on the state’s Department Of Public Safety site.

https://gizmodo.com/the-guy-in-that-trump-dating-site-ad-has-a-child-sex-co-1823155857

Beat me to it. I was going to share this: http://wlos.com/news/offbeat/man-featured-on-trump-dating-site-has-child-sex-conviction-02-20-2018-225901640

Not much info there though.
If you wanna make the world a better place,
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change...
Michael Jackson and Batman