Author Topic: California pediatrician vaccination stance  (Read 123 times)

Offline shnozzola

• Fellow
  • Darwins +223/-2
California pediatrician vaccination stance
« on: April 21, 2017, 07:13:06 AM »

Pediatrician Mike Ginsberg

In my practice you will vaccinate and you will vaccinate on time. You will not get your own “spaced-out” schedule that increases your child’s risk of illness or adverse event. I will not have measles-shedding children sitting in my waiting room. I will answer all your questions about vaccine and present you with facts, but if you will not vaccinate then you will leave my practice. I will file a CPS report (not that they will do anything) for medical neglect, too.

I have patients who are premature infants with weak lungs and hearts. I have kids with complex congenital heart disease. I have kids who are on chemotherapy for acute lymphoblastic leukemia who cannot get all of their vaccines. In short, I have patients who have true special needs and true health issues who could suffer severe injury or death because of your magical belief that your kid is somehow more special than other children and that what’s good for other children is not good for yours. This pediatrician is not putting up with it.

Never have, never will.

http://www.snopes.com/info/news/ginsberg.asp
We have guided missiles and misguided men.  ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +333/-9
Re: California pediatrician vaccination stance
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 10:21:38 AM »
There is a doctor who cares.  Hope he sticks to it.  Measles outbreak in Omaha, NE after none for 20 years.  These people need to be brought up on neglect.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline wheels5894

• Fellow
  • Darwins +290/-1
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 11:22:06 AM »
This is extremely good news. It is about time that the anti-vaxers got told properly.

I still wonder, though, how ex doctor Wakefield was allow to go to the USA and then promote his vaccines and nonsense  about the MMR vaccine given that the UK authorities had removed his entitlement to practice medicine in the UK on the basis of his fake 'research'. From what I have heard, given that he apparently owns the only business that produces the single dose vaccines, it was money-making project and not anything to do with serious medical research. 
No testimony is sufficient to establish a miracle, unless the testimony be of such that its falshood would be more miraculous than the facts it endeavours to establish. (David Hume)

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +329/-17
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 12:10:31 PM »
I'd be happy to take kids to this doctor. 
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +364/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2017, 06:49:01 PM »
Bravo, Mike.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Laureate
  • Darwins +1130/-38
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 08:44:05 PM »
Fuck yeah.  I'm sending this guy $10 just because.

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.