Author Topic: What is Trump doing.......  (Read 1645 times)

Offline shnozzola

• Fellow
  • Darwins +213/-2
Re: What is Trump doing.......
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2017, 07:32:26 PM »
We have guided missiles and misguided men.  ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline jaimehlers

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +1058/-26
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2017, 09:58:16 PM »
The sad thing is, that's probably about right considering what the NEA's actual funding was.
Nullus In Verba, aka "Take nobody's word for it!"  If you can't show it, then you don't know it.

Offline jaimehlers

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +1058/-26
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2017, 06:17:58 PM »
You know it's really bad for Trump when Comey, of all people, completely debunks his twittering about having been wiretapped.  And even more so, confirmed under oath that Putin preferred Trump for president and that the FBI was investigating for links of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/20/politics/comey-hearing-russia-wiretapping/index.html
Nullus In Verba, aka "Take nobody's word for it!"  If you can't show it, then you don't know it.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +349/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2017, 06:42:34 PM »
I'm not convinced it will matter...though I remain hopeful.

At this point, we are stuck with Trump for at least 4 years, regardless of what happens around him. He's a bumbling idiot, like a drunk driver who maims others and walks away unharmed then uses the courts to stay out of jail.

Offline jaimehlers

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +1058/-26
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2017, 06:48:33 PM »
Short of a smoking gun directly implicating Trump in actual crimes, or the Democrats winning enough seats in the midterms to take control of the House, you're probably right.

Still, the more of this stuff that goes on, the more Trump supporters will realize what they did by voting for him.  I'm not holding out hope that a lot of them will, but there don't need to be a huge amount.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +349/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2017, 07:09:31 PM »
Short of a smoking gun directly implicating Trump in actual crimes, or the Democrats winning enough seats in the midterms to take control of the House, you're probably right.

Still, the more of this stuff that goes on, the more Trump supporters will realize what they did by voting for him.  I'm not holding out hope that a lot of them will, but there don't need to be a huge amount.

The prospect of who takes over if Trump is impeached is not much to hang hopes upon. But, I will not be unhappy if his name falls into the history books as one of the worst, if not the worst presidents ever to hold the office.

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +106/-17
« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2017, 07:53:36 PM »
Trump is a total complete imbecile and idiot, as proved by the defeat of the stupid republican health bill. A complete moron.

By the way - hello all!  :)
Seriously, you guys are the meanest people I have ever met.  I hope you are happy and feel really good about yourself. 

Offline shnozzola

• Fellow
  • Darwins +213/-2
« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2017, 08:01:25 PM »
Hello HAL, 
           I believe most of us agree with you here.  Hopefully the Russia connection does in his presidency.
We have guided missiles and misguided men.  ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Online eh!

• Professor
  • Darwins +437/-90
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2017, 12:10:35 AM »
Trump is absolutely correct about one thing at least; the mainstream media are pathetic. He has played them like a book and they are clueless to deal with him.

The media have only tabloid value and trump has tied them in knots with distractions while he pushes deep political stuff thru unnoticed.

I hope the media actually learn something. They love him because he has boosted their careers and sales.

The other thing he is right about is the failure of the major parties to look at the decaying working class of mainly white people. They got neglected in globalisation, they have a right to have their needs addressed. Not saying trump will fix anything for them but he is their only hope & voice in politics.

The left & right wing  elite do need a good ass kicking, hope they get it.
some skepisms,
1. "I have not seen God. I have felt the invisible presence"
2. What if there is a rock in the middle of a road, a blind person is speeding towards it, ...they say that they can't see it.   Would you recommend him to keep speeding?

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-9
« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2017, 09:04:25 AM »
Trump is an orange menace but how is his golf game going?
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +349/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2017, 09:14:27 AM »
Trump is a total complete imbecile and idiot, as proved by the defeat of the stupid republican health bill. A complete moron.

By the way - hello all!  :)

Yo, HAL. Sup!