Author Topic: If I recall the BBC last week reported a story about lad tests that show [#2823]  (Read 189 times)

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
[remainder of subject line]: it is possible to regrow new legs, hands and so on.

----------

Children of the corn repent your sins! Nah you’re the sort of people that’s mind set is flat world. Do you recall the answers are at futureatme?  If I recall the BBC last week reported a story about lad tests that show it is possible to regrow new legs, hands and so on.
The snail fur can grow back a new head after only a few days (Regenerative Medicine Institute, Galway)
It’s this talent that has captured the attention of Uri Frank and colleagues at Galway’s Regenerative Medicine Institute. Along with a growing number of researchers, he claims that the tissue regeneration seen in creatures like Hydractinia could be an ancient power possessed by most animals, including humans – it’s just dormant. So, how does this “snail fur” regrow itself? And could it hold the key to tissue regeneration in human beings too?

Many animals can regenerate body parts, from starfish to salamanders. But primitive snail fur is unusual, not least because its abilities are so extreme.

Let me try and explain the GOD thing in a way people like you that have been controlled from birth to think how your masters need you to think may understand. When I stated to the G W Bush administration that Bushy boy will use the words from JF Kennedy we choose to go to MARs instead of using the word moon. Or even the fact he would address the world with god whispered in my ear and told me to go to war.
It was I who whispered in his ear and it was also I that told them there is nothing their administration can do to stop Bush from stating this and using the exact words I sent to them.
Now children this is documented facts via the NY Times, ABC and so on. What I was doing with your web site is exactly that documenting fact that will happen. You could see the god thing as a form of matrix without the plug-in part or war. I don’t do man dressed in robes with word to control by fear. If you can truly switch of the control button grown into your brain from birth for just a moment. Then you will see everything is god and god is everything. In a letter to professor Hawking G.O.D was explained in more detail along with mirror time bubble space and the fact old Albert mislead the world. I have subsequently noticed now the Hawk has adopted that part on my concept.
As it is almost Halloween you should know the scary parts from a dimension beyond your comprehension of thought. Let’s just think of this as my hobby rather than someone trying to convince, convert or whatever you.
In my letters from 1990s and so on to President at the time Bill Clinton and then to be PM Tony Blair, President Bush and Gordon Brown and even companies like RBS, Ford motors, GM, and much more all had info that could not have been know at the time of sending it. In 1997 PM Blair acknowledged my letter as did Ford, GM, RBS and so on about the clear warning of a massive recession that will hit the world in 2007.  You could imagine the laughter in the chairmen’s offices as they responded to my letters. This would be impossible to happen or they would have to go cap in hand to the government to save their businesses. Again I responded with more info of events that would happen. In the hope they would rethink their long-term plans and use my alternative concepts. At one point to prove the fact that time can be bent and what will happen, I sent a letter a fax and even an email to the chairman of BMW on the eve of the sale of Rover cars, stating that he will change his mind and cancel the expected sale the next day. History was written and that is what happened. I still have the documents and his response. Another example is I sent the complete picture of the cartoon that cussed riots around the world to PM Blair via snail mail and his internal mail system along with other info a year before the picture was ever published. I could go on and on with examples like this but, behind all of this is the true concept, weapon systems and the end of our future.
To inform a President as some may see as a mad man G W Bush that he would reform the weapon system star wars (son of star wars) and to state it was useless is not the brightest concept to do. However, in the back ground when sending info to companies and the media this was going on. In 1981 while on holiday I came across area 51 and in 1995 via an invite to NASA in DC the picture was clear that sending info out was the only way to help prevent?
Have a nice day.  And remember your prayers?
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
Jesus is back - everybody look busy!

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +50/-0
Children of the corn?! I love those movies!!!
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Dante

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-9
  • Hedonist Extraordinaire
Well, this is a whole new level of crazy, even for this place.
Actually it doesn't. One could conceivably be all-powerful but not exceptionally intelligent.

Offline jdawg70

• Reader
  • Darwins +388/-8
  • Ex-rosary squad
Let’s just think of this as my hobby

LSD is not a hobby.
"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where god should have come up and said 'hello'. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you f**king turn up and say 'well done'."

- Eddie Izzard

http://deepaksducttape.wordpress.com/

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +902/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +772/-6
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
Folks like this help me understand why some people consider me normal. Its a pretty wide range, so I still fit. As does Nam!

However, I am very interested in snail fur. I think there might be a market for it. Especially if the little guys can regrow the stuff.

These folks who claim to have made such great predictions need to tell us about it before the stuff happened It is so much more convincing that way.
Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +902/-6
Yeah. Even atheists can make accurate predictions of sh!t after it happens..... &)

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +50/-0
I'm going to make a prediction that Obama isn't going to win the next election. Lets see what happens...
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +772/-6
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
I'm going to make a prediction that Obama isn't going to win the next election. Lets see what happens...

I was going to make the same prediction, but now I'm too late. I hate it that I'm prescient and yet didn't foresee Emily's prediction.

I'm not very good at this stuff, huh?
Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +186/-8
Some on the right still think Obama is going to declare marshal law and take a 3rd term.  And I would sure like a snail fur coat for Christmas.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline wright

• Reader
  • Darwins +80/-1
  • "Sleep like a log, snore like a chainsaw."
Wow, crazy and patronizing! Thanks OP, for reminding us that it's a wild and wacky Internet out there!
Live a good life... If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.
--Marcus Aurelius

Offline hickdive

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +32/-0
Somehow, I picture these letters to scientists and statesmen as being written in green ink.
Stupidity, unlike intelligence, has no limits.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched

Obamacare is his downfall.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +276/-31
Here I was expecting a letter about young Scottish men, and the "lad tests" that were performed on/about them.  You can imagine my surprise...
The highest moral human authority is copied by our Gandhi neurons through observation.

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +566/-18
  • WWGHA Member
The mind boggles at the sheer amount of crazy in this letter.

Does this guy seriously think he was whispering in W. Bush's ear?  Just to name one particularly bad bit.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
The mind boggles at the sheer amount of crazy in this letter.

Does this guy seriously think he was whispering in W. Bush's ear?  Just to name one particularly bad bit.

Maybe he thought he was sleeping with him.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline Boots

• Reader
  • Darwins +96/-0
  • Living the Dream
Dear writer,
you are a batshit crazy loon and should seek immediate professional help.  I wouldn't doubt you are a danger to others and to yourself.  Please, find someone you can talk to (and who can possibly prescribe hefty medication) to work through your substantial issues.  Then find a writing teacher, because your letter is pretty damned incoherant.
It's one of the reasons I'm an atheist today.  I decided to take my religion seriously, and that's when it started to fall apart for me.
~jdawg70

Offline King_Me

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • ~WWGHA~ MEMBER :D
Children of the corn repent your sins! Nah you’re the sort of people that’s mind set is flat world.

This is as far as I got. After all I do live in a small town that is sparsely inhabited, surrounded by cornfields, and relatively flat, so am I predestined to believe in the children of the corn religion?
...if you hear your son asking for cocaine why dont you give it to him?

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +902/-6
I have some seriously crazy relatives, who could easily have written this. Usually with more bible verses sprinkled in for that extra crispy bucket 'o nutso. So, I have the DNA to write like this. Send me money so I won't.  :angel:

Offline MadBunny

• Fellow
  • Darwins +115/-0
  • Fallen Illuminatus
Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night.  Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.