1) auto correct bible, any document that claims to be the word of god does not allow the user to print falsehoods about you.
....a) if you attempt to write a falsehood in a book describing god the book immediatly burst into flames.
....b) if you attempt to say a falsehood about god your words become garbled.
2) People who sin immediatly change color
....a) When they repent in keeping with the unchangable bible they return to their original color.
3) Heal only amputees of the one true faith.
....a) you don't have to heal all but randomly healing only the faithful to the one true religion
4) Perform an unexplainable trick that all can see once or twice a year.
....a) perhaps write Catholicism is right on the moon in text that every human on earth can read
5) Once a generation in a booming voice that all can understand simultaniously around the world which religion to follow.
6) Correct me when I run afoul of your laws/rules/guidelines. Do so in no ambiguous terms.
....a) epidemic you lusted after that woman right over there.
....b) epidemic you lusted after those women over there
....c) epidemic you lusted after that woman over here
Sorry god I think if there is one commandment I break regularly it is lust. I really dig chicks. They are hot. Why did you give me such a strong sex drive.
7) perhaps some one on one personal time where you answer a few questions until I understand. Some here know this can be an arduous process so if you can also use a little magic to help me understand it might save you some time.
How bout some cool non vengeful things like being able to fly, teleport, be invisible when I am forgiven for 1 hour when I follow most of your rules for an entire day. Nah we both know what I would do with invisibility (girls locker room )
Choose any or preferably all of the above. Perhaps in you can come up with better ones god. But definitely dont use any of the old methods, those just dont work with me that well. Second hand telling of your great works by bronze age sheep herders is not all that helpful and burning me to a crisp really does not seem to tell me anything in a timely manner so as to allow for change.