If you actually think it true you're a bigger dummy than I thought
i thought we agreed to stop this? The ones who killed were certainly not Christians.
First off apologies for flying off the handle and calling you a dummy.
They thought they were Christian....and just because you say demons,does not make it true. The Crusades,carried out by Christians,just because you say they are not Christian,does not mean they believed they were not Christian.
The Simple fact that you believe Christians are just pretending,is your opinion,they believe themselves to be Christian,that is a discussion you have to have with them,not me. The Christians who went around killing for their God also viewed themselves as Christian. The fact you think they are not is based on your opinion on what a Christian should be.
When it is convenient you lump yourself in with all other Christians,to state a numbers game and how many followers god has(2 billion),but then you separate yourself from 95% of them when it comes to what actual theologies are real. If only a small percentage of Christians are real and not pretending(say 5%) then Christianity as you see it is not a mainstream religion. 95% of Christians are following demons and are in fact NOT christian,right? Can you be a Christian if you follow a Demon or Demons,are they willingly following demons or are they just to stupid to realize they follow false gods
You embrace mainstream Christianity when it works in your favor and abandon it the second it clearly embraces evil actions. If you and the like minded are the true Christians,you are clearly a very small percentage,and the other 95% by your belief are holding demons as their God....and are NOT Christians,that leaves 5% of 2 billion people and makes Christianity as a religion at the same level as Mormons number wise.