Author Topic: About your article on Noah's Arc [#2814]  (Read 187 times)

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappĂ©
About your article on Noah's Arc [#2814]
« on: July 12, 2014, 08:30:15 AM »
I just wanted to mention one specific thing that you kept getting at in your article.  You kept going on about how God killed all of those people with the flood, which a loving God would never do, correct?  Did you ever read the book of Enoch?  Or even earlier in the book of Noah?

If you had, you would've realized that the fallen angels that fell down from heaven with Satan had corrupted the human DNA that led to Jesus.  He had no choice but to wipe out humanity other than Noah, as he was the true bloodline to Jesus.

You, actually, brought up several good points, but without understanding exactly what went on, being skeptical about said things isn't worth it.
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline G-Roll

• Graduate
  • Darwins +45/-2
  • WWGHA Member
Re: About your article on Noah's Arc [#2814]
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 08:49:41 AM »
If you had, you would've realized that the fallen angels that fell down from heaven with Satan had corrupted the human DNA that led to Jesus.  He had no choice but to wipe out humanity other than Noah, as he was the true bloodline to Jesus.
Must suck to be god. All that power yet somehow unable to use it and left with only one option. Kind of like a mere mortal human with a sick and suffering pet. The humane thing to do would be to put it down. If only we had magic or god like powers... wait a minute...

I thought the book of Enoch was BS anyway?

Online ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +789/-6
  • If you are religious, you are misconcepted
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 09:16:26 AM »
Ah, so we had incest before the flood too. Wow. How else could Noah's kids be married to non-angel DNA folks?

Of course, all the animals must have had angel DNA, you know, except for the two of each species that Noah saved. I've heard of beastiality with sheep, but elephants and tigers? Wow. Those were some horny angels. I can see why you don't like them. Doing it with naked mole rats? Yuck!

And plants? Angels must have been doing it with plants and mushrooms and lichens, and certain viruses and bacteria.

Well, now I see why some religious people prefer killing the rape victim over the rapist. You love blaming the weakest and are afraid to blame the stronger ones. Yea, if angels do it with humans, it is all the humans fault that their DNA got all mucked up by feathers and such, so they must die. It is all their fault.

Did the fallen angels die too, or did they have vacation plans on Mars or something?

Well, that's where Satan was, I guess. He survived. Let us know about the others. They must have disappeared, or they'd still be bopping each and every one of us and making genetically inferior. But wait a minute. I thought you guys loved having genetically inferior people around so that you could diss us by threatening us with hell. You religious folks are sooooo confusing.

Anyway, thanks for providing us with excuse #666 as to why the flood was real. Wait a minute. Are you the devil?

I probably should have spelled  it "angle", to be consistent with your misspelling of "arc"? You're not helping our ongoing contention that many religious people are way too ignorant to know any better.

Jesus, the cracker flavored treat!

Offline Defiance

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +26/-2
  • Can't be mad at something that doesn't exist.
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 09:28:40 AM »
And yet after wiping them out...they still turned out bad afterwards. Yahweh can't even use his power right.
Either what he wants happens, or he's not all powerful. Therefore, either he wanted his flood to fail, or he isnt god.
"God is just and fair"
*God kills 2.5 million of people he KNEW would turn out like this in the flood*
*Humanity turns bad again, when God knew it would*
We should feel guilty for this.

Offline mrbiscoop

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +32/-2
  • Faith is not a virtue!
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 09:35:27 AM »
Couldn't god just waved his hand and voila uncorrupted all the human DNA?
Not a very impressive god.

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
              -Emo Philips

Offline Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +77/-1
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2014, 10:01:37 AM »
I just wanted to mention one specific thing that you kept getting at in your article.  You kept going on about how God killed all of those people with the flood, which a loving God would never do, correct?  Did you ever read the book of Enoch?  Or even earlier in the book of Noah?

You, actually, brought up several good points, but without understanding exactly what went on, being skeptical about said things isn't worth it.

Why not just relocate the "corrupted DNA" humans to another planet?  No floods required.

I thought of this in five seconds.  You expect me to believe that god, with all of his powers, couldn't?
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.