Author Topic: Christianity,run by Demons  (Read 1030 times)

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +106/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
Christianity,run by Demons
« on: July 03, 2014, 05:43:11 PM »
Skeptic he it is,a topic you can relate to and enlighten us about.

You are a one of one "Christian"can you explain to us how other Christians are influenced by Demons and Fallen angels? Can you,yourself see these Demons,or is it just what a Christian says that reveals the Demon influence?

Can you obtain and bring forward your proof,remember it will have to be enough to convince even the most hard nosed Atheist,and Christian alike. Your argument that someone who believes they are a Christian is actually influenced  by Demons is LAME. The only true test of a Christian is if they accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour,all the rest of the baggage is just hogwash for you to hide behind when we point to scripture where God is telling Christians to commit evil acts.

Remember we want proof that Demons and fallen angels exist,can you do it?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 07:10:26 PM by 12 Monkeys »
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Online eh!

• Reader
  • Darwins +83/-39
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
Re: Christianity,run by Demons
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 05:51:19 PM »
YOU CAN DO IT
Signature goes here...

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +106/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 08:19:17 PM »
C'mon Skeptic,every Christian(*who believe they are Christian) and do not believe your theologies are correct,are influenced by Demons. This thread is here for you to provide evidence for your claims.
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Offline skeptic54768

• Fellow
  • Darwins +53/-444
  • Christianity is the most beautiful religion.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 08:44:02 PM »
I would just like to point out that even atheists have said that the Catholic Church is evil. Now, if atheists can see this and sense something "off" about the Church, why is it such a shocker that Christians will find it disturbing as well?
Matthew 10:22 "and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." - Jesus (said 2,000 years ago and still true today.)

Online eh!

• Reader
  • Darwins +83/-39
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 08:47:11 PM »
If they are actually atheists they would not attribute anything to demons. 

make up some more bullshit you demon.

Hey boy didn't you just make a you too fallacy... BWAHAHA
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 08:49:22 PM by eh! »
Signature goes here...

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +106/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 08:48:02 PM »
I would just like to point out that even atheists have said that the Catholic Church is evil. Now, if atheists can see this and sense something "off" about the Church, why is it such a shocker that Christians will find it disturbing as well?
As an aboriginal I fail to see the difference in any Christian,here is your chance to provide evidence. In Canada it was the United Church,Like the Catholic Church in America killed millions of my relatives. So I fail to see the difference in any Christian Dogma that separates them from one another

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +106/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 08:51:14 PM »
 As you can see Skeptic,I am being respectful here. I am giving you a chance to back your position up. Feel free to provide evidence for Demons. Why do you specify the Catholics?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 08:52:57 PM by 12 Monkeys »

Offline skeptic54768

• Fellow
  • Darwins +53/-444
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2014, 08:55:42 PM »
As an aboriginal I fail to see the difference in any Christian,here is your chance to provide evidence. In Canada it was the United Church,Like the Catholic Church in America killed millions of my relatives. So I fail to see the difference in any Christian Dogma that separates them from one another

That just means you haven't studied the Bible well enough yet.

If you studied the Bible, you would know Catholics don't follow it.
Matthew 10:22 "and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." - Jesus (said 2,000 years ago and still true today.)

Offline skeptic54768

• Fellow
  • Darwins +53/-444
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2014, 08:57:58 PM »
If they are actually atheists they would not attribute anything to demons. 

make up some more bullshit you demon.

Hey boy didn't you just make a you too fallacy... BWAHAHA

What I did was not a fallacy. Didn't you read the link form the other thread? It illustrated an example of it.

It also gave the example of USA accusing Russia of human rights violations and they responded by saying, "and you are lynching negroes." Russia used a tu quoque fallacy.

You see? Just because the USA was lynching negroes doesn't mean it was OK for Russia to violate human rights. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +106/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2014, 09:00:18 PM »

That just means you haven't studied the Bible well enough yet.

If you studied the Bible, you would know Catholics don't follow it.
You have stated ALL(on many occasions) Christians who do not agree with your theologies are deceived by Demons,not understanding the Bible as you claim to,is not providing evidence of Demons or Demon influence.Evidence of Demons is what I asked for not your opinion on why the Catholic Church is evil

Online eh!

• Reader
  • Darwins +83/-39
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2014, 09:23:47 PM »
You deceiver skep, you bought up the china thing to show atheists are immoral too when faced with claims of xian immorality . you commit yr own fallacy all the time.

two wrongs if they are true crimes don't make a right but it also does not make them both less true so not a fallacy at all. you slippery little demon. prove you are not a demon.

why don't you answer my question who created demons.
Signature goes here...

Offline Airyaman

• Fellow
  • Darwins +17/-2
  • Alignment: True Neutral
    • Moving Beyond Faith
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2014, 06:42:58 AM »
So all I'm getting out of this thread is: people do bad things, people controlled by demons.

At least we have Sam & Dean.

If you are following God why can I still see you?

Online eh!

• Reader
  • Darwins +83/-39
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2014, 06:50:04 AM »
So are humans responsible for bad actions if evil is the human control by demons.

what exactly is a demon again, are they bad ghosts or monstery things??
Signature goes here...

Offline kcrady

• Reader
  • Darwins +433/-1
  • Your Friendly Neighborhood Cephalopod Overlord
    • My blog
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2014, 11:10:08 AM »
Skep, I'm curious:

What do you think would happen if all the demons got lazy one day, and headed off to surf the plasma waves of the Crab Nebula instead of spending their days and nights playing the roles of fake gods and goddesses?  Would more people become [your type of] Christian?  Or would people go on believing in other religions or none so that they could "do what they want without being held accountable" by Yahweh?
"The question of whether atheists are, you know, right, typically gets sidestepped in favor of what is apparently the much more compelling question of whether atheists are jerks."

--Greta Christina

Offline jaimehlers

• Professor
  • Darwins +586/-18
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2014, 12:50:29 PM »
The part that you're missing is that atheists tend to feel this way about every religion, including all the various sects of Christianity (which includes Catholicism).

So that leads to two conclusions, neither of which are going to be particularly palatable to you.  First off, if an atheist's feelings about one church can be trusted, then it lends credence to their feelings about other churches; likewise, it contradicts the idea that demons are in charge of any church.  And second, there's no reason to assume that demons are in control of anything.  Plain old ordinary human failings is more than enough to cause all the grief and misery that has afflicted the world and the human race thus far.

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +106/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2014, 03:33:19 PM »
Skep any evidence for Demons yet?

Offline Defiance

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +27/-2
  • Can't be mad at something that doesn't exist.
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2014, 09:23:33 PM »
Skep any evidence for Demons yet?
"Bet you can't give me the square root of sponge bob"

-Skeptic, 2014.
"God is just and fair"
*God kills 2.5 million of people he KNEW would turn out like this in the flood*
*Humanity turns bad again, when God knew it would*
We should feel guilty for this.

Offline Jstwebbrowsing

• Reader
  • Darwins +32/-110
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2014, 09:53:05 PM »
Quote from: 12 Monkeys
when we point to scripture where God is telling Christians to commit evil acts.

Chapter and verse?
Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Isaiah 43:10

Online eh!

• Reader
  • Darwins +83/-39
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2014, 10:14:52 PM »
The one where they kill the men and rape the virgins you know the one. Beating unruly children etc.
Signature goes here...

Offline Airyaman

• Fellow
  • Darwins +17/-2
  • Alignment: True Neutral
    • Moving Beyond Faith
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2014, 10:31:33 PM »
I wonder if skep ponders demon influence or even possession simply for those who don't think exactly as he does?
If you are following God why can I still see you?

Online eh!

• Reader
  • Darwins +83/-39
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2014, 10:43:26 PM »
I wonder if he ponders if his own thoughts are being tampered with by demons.

one must remain vigilant at all times from a demon tampering with ya thoughts.

sometimes the constant vigilence just wears a good xian man down and BOOM its shovin gerbils up yr own ass for pleasure like them atheists.
Signature goes here...

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +106/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2014, 11:05:54 PM »
Quote from: 12 Monkeys
when we point to scripture where God is telling Christians to commit evil acts.

Chapter and verse?
i'm looking,,,, it's mostly what the "father" (god) is going to do to the people in the end.... So far,but don't worry if I care to research it I will find it

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +106/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2014, 11:10:48 PM »
Btw,the topic is for skeptic to prove your group of theists and Luk's  group are run by demons,stay on the topic,if you please

Online eh!

• Reader
  • Darwins +83/-39
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2014, 11:11:21 PM »
Oh defiance just posted one duet about if two men fight and the wife is there and the other guy trips and the lady accidentally touches his nuts then her hand must be chopped off.

sounds like i am makin it up right.
Signature goes here...

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +106/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2014, 11:15:18 PM »
OT I believe

Offline Defiance

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +27/-2
  • Can't be mad at something that doesn't exist.
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2014, 11:15:54 PM »
Oh defiance just posted one duet about if two men fight and the wife is there and the other guy trips and the lady accidentally touches his nuts then her hand must be chopped off.

sounds like i am makin it up right.
Like seriously.

Woman: "Honey! Please stop fighting! I just finished making dinner, lets just eat!"
Man: *fighting noises*
Woman: "Dear god please make them stop..." *accidentally touches the pen15 while pulling him away from violence*

Man1 + Man2 : WTFFFFF CUT HER HAND OFF
"God is just and fair"
*God kills 2.5 million of people he KNEW would turn out like this in the flood*
*Humanity turns bad again, when God knew it would*
We should feel guilty for this.

Offline skeptic54768

• Fellow
  • Darwins +53/-444
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2014, 01:08:45 AM »
The part that you're missing is that atheists tend to feel this way about every religion, including all the various sects of Christianity (which includes Catholicism).

So that leads to two conclusions, neither of which are going to be particularly palatable to you.  First off, if an atheist's feelings about one church can be trusted, then it lends credence to their feelings about other churches; likewise, it contradicts the idea that demons are in charge of any church.  And second, there's no reason to assume that demons are in control of anything.  Plain old ordinary human failings is more than enough to cause all the grief and misery that has afflicted the world and the human race thus far.

No, it doesn't lead credence to the feelings about other Churches. Just like Benjamin Franklin being right about a certain thing doesn't lead credence to owning slaves, like he did.

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +106/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2014, 01:10:42 AM »
Stay on topic lame  poser

Offline skeptic54768

• Fellow
  • Darwins +53/-444
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2014, 01:13:15 AM »
You have stated ALL(on many occasions) Christians who do not agree with your theologies are deceived by Demons,not understanding the Bible as you claim to,is not providing evidence of Demons or Demon influence.Evidence of Demons is what I asked for not your opinion on why the Catholic Church is evil

I never said ALL. I said the Amish is OK. Think of it like icing on a cake. Christianity is a cake and the Amish are an icing. It's not bad to put icing on a cake. Their icing is good icing.

Now, suppose someone comes along and uses acid as icing on the cake. No one's gonna touch that cake.