Author Topic: Christians; Why Do Us Atheists Think Your God Doesn't Exist?  (Read 1063 times)

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +783/-4
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
Re: Christians; Why Do Us Atheists Think Your God Doesn't Exist?
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2014, 05:07:48 PM »
Okay, so some atheists are mad at god for the bad things that have happened to them. This still kinda begs the question of why god let those bad things happen in the first place. God knows what will lead some people to become atheists, and he still lets it happen.

God knew that letting a guy molest Dawkins would make him into a famous atheist who would inflict his ideas on the unsuspecting world. We humans are weak vessels, right? Doesn't god know that some people cannot handle having bad stuff happen to them? Or does he not care? The buck has to stop with god, not with the kid who got molested and supposedly made sense of the world by becoming an atheist.

Other atheists are atheists so they can ignore god's will, and do bad things with no consequences. I wonder if there are laws of any kind on your planet, skeptic? Where is this atheist paradise full of people doing evil and getting away with it?

China is considered an atheist country.[1] China is also one of the most strict country there is as far as laws are concerned. They impose the death penalty for fairly minor non-violent offenses, like fraud and forgery. Almost like what happens to miscreants in the bible who pick up sticks on the wrong day, or have sex with the wrong gender.

There are countries like Japan and Sweden, where the majority are voluntarily choosing atheism. Laws are not nearly as strict as China. Very peaceful, law abiding places, even if you apply the OT commandments (other than the ones about believing in gods). Low crime overall, very little robbing, raping or murder going on. Amazing, since the people became atheists so they could do all that evil stuff and get away with it.   &)

1. Although I would not include it since the people are not voluntarily choosing atheism.
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline skeptic54768

• Reader
  • Darwins +38/-404
  • Christianity is the most beautiful religion.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2014, 05:11:02 PM »
Okay, so some atheists are mad at god for the bad things that have happened to them. This still kinda begs the question of why god let those bad things happen in the first place. God knows what will lead some people to become atheists, and he still lets it happen.

God knew that letting a guy molest Dawkins would make him into a famous atheist who would inflict his ideas on the unsuspecting world. We humans are weak vessels, right? Doesn't god know that some people cannot handle having bad stuff happen to them? Or does he not care? The buck has to stop with god, not with the kid who got molested and supposedly made sense of the world by becoming an atheist.

Other atheists are atheists so they can ignore god's will, and do bad things with no consequences. I wonder if there are laws of any kind on your planet, skeptic? Where is this atheist paradise full of people doing evil and getting away with it?

China is considered an atheist country.[1] China is also one of the most strict country there is as far as laws are concerned. They impose the death penalty for fairly minor non-violent offenses, like fraud and forgery. Almost like what happens to miscreants in the bible who pick up sticks on the wrong day, or have sex with the wrong gender.

There are countries like Japan and Sweden, where the majority are voluntarily choosing atheism. Laws are not nearly as strict as China. Very peaceful, law abiding places, even if you apply the OT commandments (other than the ones about believing in gods). Low crime overall, very little robbing, raping or murder going on. Amazing, since the people became atheists so they could do all that evil stuff and get away with it.   &)
 1. Although I would not include it since the people are not voluntarily choosing atheism.

You're right. China is a good example of setting a bad example by being atheist. They kill your kid if you try to have more than one. Why? Because they can and don't care. Humans are like slugs to them.

But the other countries are more peaceful but China is an example of atheists doing whatever they want. Suppose they all believed in God. They would stop killing people's kids real quick.
Matthew 10:22 "and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." - Jesus (said 2,000 years ago and still true today.)

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +97/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2014, 05:13:25 PM »
You truly are a retard or a troll,I can't tell which.
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +97/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2014, 05:15:00 PM »
Skep can you give some examples so i know what you are talking about. is this like nostradamus or predicting weather patterns or sumthin??

How can anyone read my signature and NOT see it's true to this day? Christians are the most hated people/religion on the planet. How did jesus know this, especially considering Christianity started out very small in numbers?

A slap in the face couldn't be more obvious.
And if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Offline Ron Jeremy

• Graduate
  • Darwins +49/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2014, 05:16:39 PM »
Prophecies coming true (like my signature)

Lots of people think God doesn't exist because it's so much easier to just do what you want without being held accountable for your actions. I'm not saying everyone is like this, but a lot of people seem to be "mad at God" for not existing, which is illogical.

When Matthew was written, the first Christian had already been hated by Jewish authority and executed. It seems obvious that JC was speaking to his small band of followers. This isn't prophesy, this is simply a story about what the author thought had happened 70 odd years ago.

"...And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."

I don't hate you Skep. I've never met you. So either the 'prophesy' is false or......you're not a true Christian for me to hate. Which is it?
Matthew 10:22 "and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." - An example of a clearly demonstrably false biblical 'prophesy'.

The biblical myth of a 6000 year old Earth is proven false by the Gaia satellite directly measuring star age.

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +97/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2014, 05:17:12 PM »
As always, missing the forest for the trees. Replace 2 with 5 if you want. My point remains. Accept, refute, or run away. You'll no doubt do the last one. The middle one is impossible, and I've never seen you do the first one, since it requires that you be intellectually honest for once.

Have you read the article about Richard Dawkins experience with pedophilia when he was young? He said a teacher put his hand into his shorts when he was younger. And Mr. Dawkins is an atheist today. Could it be that he was "mad at God" for allowing that to happen and he uses atheism as a coping mechanism for wanting nothing to do with God?
God allows priests to be controlled by Satan,,,,,but somehow you escaped

Offline eh!

• Reader
  • Darwins +32/-30
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2014, 05:19:29 PM »
No silly most of us are from xian countries and it is relavent to our daily business both good and bad. i have actually never met a hindu or even a muslim or..... i have never been accused or judged by one and have never been tild i am going ti hell by one.

my personal problem is with fundamentalism and superstition . my culture just happens ti be full of xians.

so your wrong....again.

your persecution complex is highly developed i see.

you mentioned fallen angels and demons who created the demons and why.
Signature goes here...

Offline skeptic54768

• Reader
  • Darwins +38/-404
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2014, 05:19:50 PM »

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that everyone will believe.
Matthew 10:22 "and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." - Jesus (said 2,000 years ago and still true today.)

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +97/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2014, 05:21:51 PM »
For the sake of expanding the argument,it's not just Atheists who don't believe in their god.

That's true. But, we Christians believe in the other gods (disguised as demons & fallen angels) of the other cultures. The Book of Enoch explains all of this. A bunch of angels got kicked out of Heaven and they disguised themselves as gods and trick people into worshiping them by answering their prayers. How else would other cultures believe in these gods? Just make them up for no reason?

Then this makes God outduel them (which is in the Bible) to show the people who The One True Eternal Lord is. Some get converted, others don't care and keep worshiping the false idols because they do things for them.

It all makes perfect sense when you look at it like this.
Because it is written down its true,now where can I find harry Potter and his band of merry wizards?

Offline Ron Jeremy

• Graduate
  • Darwins +49/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2014, 05:22:40 PM »
Are you able to show us how to find your god Skep? Your 'prophesy' is obviously false, can you show us another way?
Matthew 10:22 "and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." - An example of a clearly demonstrably false biblical 'prophesy'.

The biblical myth of a 6000 year old Earth is proven false by the Gaia satellite directly measuring star age.

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +97/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2014, 05:22:45 PM »

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that everyone will believe.
You don't believe Skep,you are a TROLL

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +97/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2014, 05:24:52 PM »
Do I hear bagpipes?

Not at all. Lukvance is probably right in this case. There can be some good found in it if you look hard enough, but who cares? The overallness is not good.

Just like I'm sure one could find something good in hitler's writings if they looked hard enough, but who cares?

Would it matter if a serial killer said "love the children" and only killed adults?
God said KILL EM ALL and on more than one occasion.....TROLL

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +97/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2014, 05:29:16 PM »
It makes perfect sense to people on acid or have brain injuries or a naturally gullible. makes no sense to me at all.

i have always found Dawkins articles well written, well researched conservative and polite mannered. most xian rants (not all) are full of hate, prejudice fear, and bat shit extreme and crazy.

not hard to link such stuff, very embarrasing for humanity not just xians.

Dawkins is a prolific author and an intelligent man can you submit your bio and published works and i wilk stack them up against his.

only fair since you called him degrading things. or are you just an angry scared little internet troll who has acomplished nothing of international acclaim compared to the man you just denigrated.

so put up your bio and accomplishments.

He can be very smug. I watched a youtube video of a man saying "My faith in Christ over the past 20 years has helped me get through life." And Dawkins said, "i think you are delusional." That is a very mean thing to say to someone.

if ONE person said, "atheists are delusional" the liberals would be all over the media screaming "hate speech!"
One Indian wheres a "Caucasians" T shirt and is accused of being a racist,the shirt has a similar logo to the Cleveland Indians.....so whats your point?

http://www.straight.com/blogra/665506/tribe-called-reds-caucasians-t-shirt-sparks-accusations-racism

Offline Ron Jeremy

• Graduate
  • Darwins +49/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2014, 05:30:33 PM »
Skep, can you name one prophesy that has come true in the Bible? Something specific that can't be misinterpreted? And not something obvious like; "I prophesize that tomorrow it will rain in some part of the world and next month there will be a war being fought.."

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +97/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2014, 05:32:32 PM »
Smug and mean are a downgrading on what you first said what about xians that hate queers and blacks and preach their hate is that smug and mean. what about xians that say atheists are just atheists cos they are mad at god while knowing nothing about the individuals journey.... smug?

Because you guys only go after Christians. There are millions of websites dedicated to pointing out the flaws in Christianity and reasons not to believe. How many website are dedicated to bring down, Hinduism, Paganism, Norse Mythology, Roman Mythology, and Buddhism?

That's why we say that: because atheists seem obsessed with Christianity and seem A-OK with the other religions. And we believe it's because the truth stings some people so they have to try and bring it down in order to convince themselves that it's not true.
people who hold these faiths have no interest with what I do as long as I bring them no harm,Christians on the other hand......oh never mind you will just claim they are not "really" Christian.

Offline Ron Jeremy

• Graduate
  • Darwins +49/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2014, 05:42:43 PM »
Why don't we all write our own holy book of prophesy?!

We can do it along the lines of the Bible! Everyone can make as many predictions as they want about what'll happen in the next year. Then in a year's time I'll collect all the 'prophesies' that came true, edit out out the ones that didn't, and we'll be able to prove that atheists have the power of prophesy!

I'll start;
"Wooooooo....in the next six months an aircraft will crash. It will have red paint on its tail. Woooooooo."

Next.

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +97/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2014, 05:44:55 PM »
Gas prices will rise due to turmoil in the land where Jesus grew up

Offline eh!

• Reader
  • Darwins +32/-30
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2014, 05:46:49 PM »
There will be tensions in the middle east. the stockmarket will take a dip.

more people wilk be gay and atheists will meet.

these are the signs.
Signature goes here...

Offline Ron Jeremy

• Graduate
  • Darwins +49/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2014, 05:52:34 PM »
North Korea will threaten 'a merciless annihilation' against the USA / Britain / South Korea / Japan / Burger King*

*Delete as applicable.

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +97/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2014, 05:52:47 PM »
There will be tensions in the middle east. the stockmarket will take a dip.

more people wilk be gay and atheists will meet.

these are the signs.
Dont forget the Storms,earthquakes and the death of many because God hates fags(not my terminology,westbro,Phelps,terminology)

Offline Ron Jeremy

• Graduate
  • Darwins +49/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2014, 05:56:08 PM »
...There shall, in that time, be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi-- with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock. Yea, it is written in the book of Cyril that, in that time, shall the third one...

Monty Python

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +97/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2014, 06:01:08 PM »
A Black,a Female,or a Mexican President will be the next Anti-Christ......oh wait already happened.

Offline eh!

• Reader
  • Darwins +32/-30
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2014, 06:01:37 PM »
There will be outbreaks of infectious disease and famine. extreme weather will occur in the northern hemisphere and some will die.

Satan will appear in the form of a prophet and will trick many.

children will be obsessed by the internet.

governments controlled by satan will try and provide affordable health care to all.

these are the signs.
Signature goes here...

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +97/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2014, 06:05:10 PM »
SEE Obama is the Anti-Christ.....affordable health care for ALL Americans

Offline eh!

• Reader
  • Darwins +32/-30
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2014, 06:05:27 PM »
A man shall lieth  with another "manth" daughter...
Signature goes here...

Offline eh!

• Reader
  • Darwins +32/-30
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2014, 06:14:36 PM »
A xian will be so annoying he will be smited on the WWGHA forum.

if this happens it will prove i am god.
Signature goes here...

Offline skeptic54768

• Reader
  • Darwins +38/-404
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2014, 07:31:58 PM »
Hopefully, the jokes are out of the way now.

With that said, nobody refuted my point about China: how they just kill your kid if you have more than one. Human life isn't sacred to them. Human life is the same to them as a bucket of water.

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +97/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2014, 07:35:53 PM »
Hopefully, the jokes are out of the way now.

With that said, nobody refuted my point about China: how they just kill your kid if you have more than one. Human life isn't sacred to them. Human life is the same to them as a bucket of water.
Where is your proof to back up this statement?BTW your statement here is the biggest joke of all of em

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +97/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2014, 07:45:58 PM »
China's one child policy wiki page......one child policy seems full of loopholes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy