Author Topic: A nice young man explains the most common logical fallicies  (Read 84 times)

Offline Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +191/-7
  • Official WWGHA Harpy, Ex-rosary squad
and he does it very well. Cleary and simply, usig familiar examples that even people with no idea of what a logical fallacy is can understand what he's talking about.

What they are and why they're wrong.

Not sure there's really much to discuss, just thought it was worth posting for enjoyment. We see so much of this here, it's a small pleasure to see a young guy make such helpful and articulate use of his own good sense, and technology. Pro-social media comes in many forms.
"It's hard to, but I'm starting to believe some of you actually believe these things.  That is completely beyond my ability to understand if that is really the case, but things never cease to amaze me."

Online 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +105/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
Re: A nice young man explains the most common logical fallicies
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 03:37:01 PM »
Are you saying there are trolls on these forums? :laugh:  Could it just be that this stuff was pushed into them while their skulls were still soft,and they don't know better?  my guess is trolls
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Offline Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +191/-7
  • Official WWGHA Harpy, Ex-rosary squad
Re: A nice young man explains the most common logical fallicies
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 12:23:42 PM »
Not saying it so much as implying it, but yes.  ;)
"It's hard to, but I'm starting to believe some of you actually believe these things.  That is completely beyond my ability to understand if that is really the case, but things never cease to amaze me."