Author Topic: Regarding your video with the 10 questions about god. [#71]  (Read 559 times)

Offline DL

Hello, first of all, congratulations, the video sums up everything quite nicely.
But the real problem with "believers" is, that they are used to believing. For them, there is no other way. They are often told about god before they are told anything else... they "know" god YEARS before they go to school. Human beings are rather uncomfortable with change, so while it's shocking even to me, I think that's why they make up such absurd explanations. They just don't want their world with a nice loving god to be destroyed by the truth. No video... no science... nothing will ever change that unless people think for theirselves... no one can tell them, they can only realize this fact for themselves.

Offline StPatrick

• Reader
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • The patron saint of WWGHA
Re: Regarding your video with the 10 questions about god. [#71]
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 08:16:36 AM »
Well, we hope that these vids will push them in the right direction.

Come around to the forum, you seem like an interesting person.
If we come together and do not fight over religion, class and borders then we hold the key to a peaceful world. There are two possible futures in store; either a March of power and greed or a March of a unified human race.

Offline Ashe

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-1
Re: Regarding your video with the 10 questions about god. [#71]
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 11:48:27 AM »
There's no harm in trying, right?  ;)

From what I understand, the videos have at least got some people thinking and they did in fact leave religion after seeking out more information. That's good enough for me!
2 miles!
"All men(humans )were demon possed and were planning to attack God. Just like if you talk back to your parents." - Failbag quote