Author Topic: Why Exactly Does Biblegod Hate Homosexuals?  (Read 3493 times)

Offline God is good

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-10
  • WWGHA Member
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Why Exactly Does Biblegod Hate Homosexuals?
« Reply #261 on: August 01, 2014, 07:08:50 AM »
Okay, now go back to the first comment and read the part where I do talk about why it says it's a circle then. You guys are making it way bigger than what it is.

You guys always always cherry pick at versus to make it look bad and fake. But it's always something that is stupid and just means that you don't get it. Listen. Does it say anywhere, literally. That the world is flat? Does it say flat where the circle is? Does it? no. So stop making silly assumptions.  It's always on the edge of the seat with you people....like....OH SNAP, IT SAYS THIS little thing SO IT MUST BE UNTRUE! ~ Omgosh we found some proof that the Bible is inaccurate. : // Let's add it to the list of bs.

Ugh, if the bible is inaccurate that's hardly the fault of anyone reading it. It's perfectly simple and straightforward - the world isn't a circle but a sphere (or an oblate spheroid if you want to be a dick). If you were describing the shape of the Earth or a tennis ball, you wouldn't say a circle, would you, but a ball/sphere. This is quite easy to do and doesn't require metaphorical musings to convey such a simple, every day concept. That is, it seems, unless you are god.

Can you give me that verse again. I want to see somethin real quick.  :D

Offline Ataraxia

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +79/-1
  • "I am large, I contain multitudes."
« Reply #262 on: August 01, 2014, 07:09:38 AM »

.....I already explained it to you about 7 times now, that's why. And that is why I called you foolish. : )

Then you'll have no problem in referencing where you have already explained it. That's "explained it, not asserted it, not pulled it out of our arse, but explained.

Okay. Do me a huge favor and savoir my time by looking at what I said earlier. It's not that hard.

Not hard? I'm finding it impossible. And since it is you who is claiming that you have already explained it, then the burden is on you to provide the information, plus it should be much easier for you. I await your quotes....
"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." - Voltaire

Offline God is good

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-10
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #263 on: August 01, 2014, 07:33:51 AM »
So its not love as we know it[1]
 1. jim. I'm getting deja vu here  :?

....You keep on going back and not getting what I'm saying. So nothing. Why is this so hard for you?

Like a murdering, psychopathic, jealous, unforgiving, prima donna father[2].
Got it.
 2. Furher?

You are really angering me. You keep on saying the same things and I have already explained a thousands times to you guys as to why God does what he does. You know, how could you call him all of those things when he died for our sins? When he saved us? Or cleansed the Earth and got rid of the unrighteousness for a better future? How can you say all of that stuff when he freed millions of people from slavery? How can you say that when he has helped millions of people through prayer? How can you say that when he has healed many? How can you say that when he loves us to death?

Furthermore, how could you even say that he is unforgiving? He is very very forgiving. Your view of God is very false and I don't get how you can think those things without truly knowing him. You obviously don't know him or understand him, so where are you to judge? You are not God. Want me to explain the reasons why he is not those things once more?

If so, then give me the reason why you think that about him.

And the evidence of this is where?

You have got to be kidding me. You have got to be fricken kidding me right now. You people seriously don't read the Bible.

Romans 5:8 : But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

1 John 4:8 :Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 Corinthians 13:1-13: If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;

1 Corinthians 13:7:Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Not just those versus but pretty much the whole Bible is based on the fact that God does love us. From day one it is said that he created us in his image and love us very much. He let abraham and his wife have a baby when they couldnt, and he made them the start of his people. He freed his people from slavery that lasted for I think hundreds of years. He made them into a country, and when was this all out of? Feeling bad for the way they were treated, and Fatherly Love.

When Jesus comes, he heals many many sick people, he turns bad men into good men. He dies for our sins and rises. God is good. Not cruel. How dare you say that he is cruel when you don't even have a personal relationship with him, when you haven't studied the

Is it. You rely on the bible, the claim, but can not produce evidence unless it is...[/quote]

But I have found that God is real outside of the Bible. Not all Christians find God from the Bible. That's what  I'm saying. There is God,

...unreliable testimony.

???? How is that so? That is quite rude, you don't know what happened to me or them, so that is also being very judgmental. Dang. That is very very rude.

Where, outside of the claim of the bible?

You seriously must be a noob. Because there is way more proof than just the Bible wow. It really does just piss me off when you non believers think these things. Wow. I will gladly give you some proof tomorrow.

quote author=God is good link=topic=26987.msg627211#msg627211 date=1406893561]Also. Question: God is spacless,timeless, and everlasting. So with that, would you ever consider him being real since he is spacless, timeless, and everlasting?[/quote]

No. You've essentially defined god out of existence there.

That doesn't answer my question. Would you consider him real if he is those things?

Offline God is good

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-10
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #264 on: August 01, 2014, 07:36:12 AM »

.....I already explained it to you about 7 times now, that's why. And that is why I called you foolish. : )

Then you'll have no problem in referencing where you have already explained it. That's "explained it, not asserted it, not pulled it out of our arse, but explained.

Okay. Do me a huge favor and savoir my time by looking at what I said earlier. It's not that hard.

Not hard? I'm finding it impossible. And since it is you who is claiming that you have already explained it, then the burden is on you to provide the information, plus it should be much easier for you. I await your quotes....

God is the Alpha. God is love, and everything else that is good. And since he made us and made us in his image, we can also feel those things.

Offline God is good

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-10
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #265 on: August 01, 2014, 07:37:42 AM »
I think you're trimming it up. It's blatantly not trusting in God words. If they did then they wouldn't be saying or believing in all of this other stuff now would they?

What are the exact words of god and how did god mean for these words to be interpreted?
Please give specific examples.

Can you read ancient greek btw?

I cant read ancient Greek but when I mean by, God words. I mean by the Bible. The Bible is Gods word.

Offline God is good

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-10
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #266 on: August 01, 2014, 07:39:36 AM »
And since you seem so sure that god exists; please, join my thread (read opening post first).

"Challenge to any theist to prove the existence of god"

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,26994.29.html

I'm already having a debate with all these other idiots. So no thanks. I'm not going to waste my time on angry bulls.

Offline Ataraxia

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +79/-1
« Reply #267 on: August 01, 2014, 07:42:29 AM »
God is the Alpha. God is love, and everything else that is good. And since he made us and made us in his image, we can also feel those things.

You are, unsurprisingly, a waste of time.

Offline Defiance

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +26/-2
  • Can't be mad at something that doesn't exist.
« Reply #268 on: August 01, 2014, 07:43:42 AM »
Alright.

"Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants..." (1 Samuel 15).
"God is just and fair"
*God kills 2.5 million of people he KNEW would turn out like this in the flood*
*Humanity turns bad again, when God knew it would*
We should feel guilty for this.

Offline Ataraxia

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +79/-1
« Reply #269 on: August 01, 2014, 07:45:22 AM »
And since you seem so sure that god exists; please, join my thread (read opening post first).

I'm already having a debate with all these other idiots. So no thanks. I'm not going to waste my time on angry bulls.

Ah, the loving Christian in all its glory...

Offline Defiance

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +26/-2
« Reply #270 on: August 01, 2014, 07:47:30 AM »

I can just feel the love in his smite.
"God is just and fair"

Offline God is good

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-10
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #271 on: August 01, 2014, 07:50:08 AM »

You are, unsurprisingly, a waste of time.

You make no sense. What did I say? I'm trying to make you understand but it turns out that you're just a bunch of angry, dumb, noobs of the Bible, and selfish pricks. Thank you for the waste of time as well. You love to sit upon your high horse and have judged God. And think so stupid on Gods actions and only look at the surface of things. I would give this "debate," a rating of -1. And also a waste of 3 hours of my life just going back and fourth saying the same thing over and over.

Its been 3 hours and you still don't get it, I mean come on. You guys are the cruel ones here, thinking that God is unloving and doesn't even exist for that matter. But I know that all of you atheists try so hard to hide the fact that he is real so you can have the "freedom" to do whatever you want. It makes you feel good to be on that  high horse. You will never admit the fact that God is real and it's just truly sad. You people are like a cult, all worshiping science and only bashing on the Bible because you hide the fact that it's the only thing that will get in the way of your belief. I am so sick of you people acting like you know the Bible when you clearly don't

Good day. And please do me a favor a study the Bible some more. ~ c ya

« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 07:51:46 AM by God is good »

Offline Graybeard

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +534/-19
  • Is this going somewhere?
« Reply #272 on: August 01, 2014, 07:50:35 AM »
Wait...what? You guys obviously don't get what I mean by, "God is love", and turning it into something completely different.

No we don't really. We've asked other theists what they mean by this but get a non response or woo.

So please do explain. What is your definition of love and how is your god a perfect representation of this definition?

Lol! Wow. Gee. I wonder why you guys don't get it...hmmm.
GodisGood,
If a casual visitor to WWGHA saw your response, do you think that he would find it helpful?

You seem to be making a weak joke, but the question was a serious one. Your answer tells me that you have never thought about the matter but have simply assumed something, and, now you are being asked to think about it, you find you have no real answer.

However, I could be wrong, so please address the question.

Thanks,

GB Mod
Nobody says “There are many things that we thought were natural processes, but now know that a god did them.”

Offline God is good

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-10
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #273 on: August 01, 2014, 07:53:09 AM »
[Irrelevant post deleted]
GB Mod
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 08:21:44 AM by Graybeard »

Offline God is good

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-10
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #274 on: August 01, 2014, 07:55:59 AM »

I knew you were going to say something because I'm a Christian. And really. I'm just fed up with you people so yup. Sure, go and say stuff because I'm a Christian.  Oh no~ It's totally okay when you guys do it though~

Offline God is good

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-10
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #275 on: August 01, 2014, 07:57:06 AM »

Yeah. And you guys totally know what love is. Considering the fact you spend your lives  on here trying to prove to everyone that God is a hateful out of by your own hatred. And it is foolish. It's the truth.

Offline Defiance

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +26/-2
« Reply #276 on: August 01, 2014, 07:59:26 AM »

Yeah. And you guys totally know what love is. Considering the fact you spend your lives  on here trying to prove to everyone that God is a hateful out of by your own hatred. And it is foolish. It's the truth.
Umm no.

God or Gods are not real. We don't hate them. We don't think anything personally of them. Atheism doesn't say god is hateful, it says gods are not real.
"God is just and fair"

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-3
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #277 on: August 01, 2014, 08:00:04 AM »
You are really angering me. You keep on saying the same things and I have already explained a thousands times to you guys as to why God does what he does. You know, how could you call him all of those things when he died for our sins?

So you're okay with human sacrifice, then?  Sucks to be you.

Or cleansed the Earth and got rid of the unrighteousness for a better future?

Putting aside for a moment that there's no geological evidence for the Noachide flood, according to the Bible, "sin" recurred almost immediately in Noah's family.

Besides, how "unrighteous" can a baby be?  How about a sparrow?  A kitten?  (By the way, Bastet is not impressed.)

How can you say all of that stuff when he freed millions of people from slavery?

No evidence for the Exodus.  Your imaginary friend is also a hypocrite -- It ordered genocide, except for virgin females (who were subsequently enslaved and raped by the conquering Israelites, on the pretext of making them "wives").

Furthermore, how could you even say that he is unforgiving?

So Hell has been abolished, then?

You obviously don't know him or understand him, so where are you to judge? You are not God.

(Springy G slaps down Her 2014 membership card in the Asgard Deities' Union, Local #204)  Care to rethink that assertion, kid?  8)
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline God is good

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-10
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #278 on: August 01, 2014, 08:00:51 AM »
Alright.

"Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants..." (1 Samuel 15).

Here is a prime example of you cherry picking things and not getting the concept of the story to make it look bad. You literally live your life hating God and that is just too sad.

Offline Graybeard

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +534/-19
  • Is this going somewhere?
« Reply #279 on: August 01, 2014, 08:01:15 AM »
Okay. You're so stupid you don't even know the general concept of what good is.
I am pleased that at last someone has the final answer to "What is 'good."

I am asking you to share this with us.

I'm talking about natural things like, happiness, peace, harmony? "Lezbo porn", is not good.....that is in fact the opposite.
Your example is pretty clear: you have chosen two extremes. Would you like to say if, for example, a movie showing a murder is OK? And if so, why. Surely killing someone has to be worse than two lesbians?
It's called being perverted on your side
I think you mean that you think it is perverted and you think that everyone should listen to you when you decide for everyone else what is right and what is wrong. Am I correct?
And at this point, I'm just going to look at this, "debate", as a joke.
Is that because you have no real answers?

One thing we do here is to make people think - often they find an excuse not to think. Do you think that might apply to you?

GB Mod
Nobody says “There are many things that we thought were natural processes, but now know that a god did them.”

Offline God is good

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-10
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #280 on: August 01, 2014, 08:04:38 AM »

So you're okay with human sacrifice, then?  Sucks to be you.

Another stupid comment....and person that knows nothing of the Bible. Jesus was God in the flesh and he died for our sins so we can be with God again, since we fell. And he rose again and beat death because God is life and life is greater than death. Because God is everlasting, spacless, and timeless. So you obviously don't know the reason. So please do not come and waste my time but instead read the Bible to get it right.

Offline God is good

• Student
  • Darwins +1/-10
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #281 on: August 01, 2014, 08:07:20 AM »
Okay. You're so stupid you don't even know the general concept of what good is.
I am pleased that at last someone has the final answer to "What is 'good."

I am asking you to share this with us.

I'm talking about natural things like, happiness, peace, harmony? "Lezbo porn", is not good.....that is in fact the opposite.
Your example is pretty clear: you have chosen two extremes. Would you like to say if, for example, a movie showing a murder is OK? And if so, why. Surely killing someone has to be worse than two lesbians?
It's called being perverted on your side
I think you mean that you think it is perverted and you think that everyone should listen to you when you decide for everyone else what is right and what is wrong. Am I correct?
And at this point, I'm just going to look at this, "debate", as a joke.
Is that because you have no real answers?

One thing we do here is to make people think - often they find an excuse not to think. Do you think that might apply to you?

GB Mod

I have answers but I'm intended on leaving now because it is very late. But I will be back.

Offline Defiance

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +26/-2
« Reply #282 on: August 01, 2014, 08:16:05 AM »
Your time says its 8:15 AM. Not very late.
"God is just and fair"

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +563/-17
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #283 on: August 01, 2014, 08:19:42 AM »
GodisGood,
If a casual visitor to WWGHA saw your response, do you think that he would find it helpful?

You seem to be making a weak joke, but the question was a serious one. Your answer tells me that you have never thought about the matter but have simply assumed something, and, now you are being asked to think about it, you find you have no real answer.

However, I could be wrong, so please address the question.

Thanks,

GB Mod
Hello. I was not speaking to you : 3 and that was a long time ago. It was a joke and it wasn't weak to me but go ahead and insult me there jack a.
I'm guessing you're new enough you don't recognize that green text means he's speaking as a moderator.  That means you don't blow off what he says and you don't call him names.  Acting the way you did is arguably the fastest way I can think of to have your posting privileges restricted.

By the way, three hours is not what anyone would consider a long time, so you might want to dial back the sarcasm as well.

And finally, if you believe that God is love, you might want to act a lot more loving in your actual posts, instead of making baseless accusations about atheist 'hatred'.  Especially when you engage in namecalling and near-constant rudeness, not things which I, or most people, would consider loving behavior.  For example...

I knew you were going to say something because I'm a Christian. And really. I'm just fed up with you people so yup. Sure, go and say stuff because I'm a Christian.  Oh no~ It's totally okay when you guys do it though~
Yes, it's because you're a Christian.  Specifically, because you're saying that God is love, and that humans can feel love and so on because of God, yet you're doing a really poor job of demonstrating that to us.  Indeed, the only thing I can think of is that you're trying to show us how not to act by being a really poor example of 'loving' behavior.  More likely, though, your words about God and love and all that are just that, words.  Not a very Christian-like attitude, at all.

A couple suggestions for you.  Practice what you preach, and do unto others what you would have them do unto you.  If you truly want to demonstrate that God is love, those represent the minimum standard you should follow.

Online Mrjason

• Reader
  • Darwins +93/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #284 on: August 01, 2014, 08:46:47 AM »

So its not love as we know it[1]
 1. jim. I'm getting deja vu here  :?

....You keep on going back and not getting what I'm saying. So nothing. Why is this so hard for you?

You haven’t provided an adequate definition. You just say “love”.  Your argument is; god is good, love is good ergo god is love.

Like a murdering, psychopathic, jealous, unforgiving, prima donna father[2].
Got it.
 2. Furher?

You are really angering me. You keep on saying the same things and I have already explained a thousands times to you guys as to why God does what he does. You know, how could you call him all of those things when he died for our sins? When he saved us? Or cleansed the Earth and got rid of the unrighteousness for a better future?

Errr, because he purportedly created all of those problems in the first place and resorted to extreme violcnce to solve the problems he caused.
que the “free will” rebuttal right?

How can you say all of that stuff when he freed millions of people from slavery? How can you say that when he has helped millions of people through prayer? How can you say that when he has healed many? How can you say that when he loves us to death?

Freed millions of people from slavery? When? I thought that was people that emancipated the people that were enslaved (by other people)?
I have yet to see any evidence that anyone has ever been healed by god or been helped through prayer.
Again, define love.

Furthermore, how could you even say that he is unforgiving? He is very very forgiving. Your view of God is very false and I don't get how you can think those things without truly knowing him. You obviously don't know him or understand him, so where are you to judge? You are not God. Want me to explain the reasons why he is not those things once more?
If so, then give me the reason why you think that about him.

1st reason is that he is allegedly forgiving enough to mete out infinite punishment for a finite “crime”

And the evidence of this is where?

You have got to be kidding me. You have got to be fricken kidding me right now. You people seriously don't read the Bible.

<snip>

Not just those versus but pretty much the whole Bible is based on the fact that God does love us. From day one it is said that he created us in his image and love us very much. He let abraham and his wife have a baby when they couldnt, and he made them the start of his people. He freed his people from slavery that lasted for I think hundreds of years. He made them into a country, and when was this all out of? Feeling bad for the way they were treated, and Fatherly Love.

Yes I get  that’s what you claim. Where is the evidence?

When Jesus comes, he heals many many sick people, he turns bad men into good men. He dies for our sins and rises. God is good. Not cruel. How dare you say that he is cruel when you don't even have a personal relationship with him, when you haven't studied the

Bible is what I’m guessing you were going to say. How do you know I haven’t? Are you assuming that I have always been without god?

Is it. You rely on the bible, the claim, but can not produce evidence unless it is...

But I have found that God is real outside of the Bible. Not all Christians find God from the Bible. That's what  I'm saying. There is God,

I thought you said earlier that christinanity was gained from a belief in the bible? If they find god from outside of the bible then are they christian?
I get you are saying that there is god but I don’t see you doing anything other than saying it.
I would like you to prove it.

...unreliable testimony.

???? How is that so? That is quite rude, you don't know what happened to me or them, so that is also being very judgmental. Dang. That is very very rude.

You’re quite right, I don’t know what happened to them or you. However testimony by its nature is unreliable and should not be accepted unless it is corroborated by fact. Testimony is not fact on it’s own.

Where, outside of the claim of the bible?

You seriously must be a noob. Because there is way more proof than just the Bible wow. It really does just piss me off when you non believers think these things. Wow. I will gladly give you some proof tomorrow. 

I look forward to your proof.

Also. Question: God is spacless,timeless, and everlasting. So with that, would you ever consider him being real since he is spacless, timeless, and everlasting?

No. You've essentially defined god out of existence there.

That doesn't answer my question. Would you consider him real if he is those things?
My answer, as stated above, is no I would not consider him real if he is those things as if he does not exist in time or space he does not exist.

Offline jynnan tonnix

• Reader
  • Darwins +88/-1
« Reply #285 on: August 01, 2014, 09:03:04 AM »
GiG, seriously, can you step back just a tiny bit and actually digest some of the remarks being made rather than lashing out in a knee-jerk reaction because someone doesn't immediately "get" something which you sound as though you have been raised to follow without question?

Many people here do know their Bible very thoroughly. Many were devout Christians and even ministers before losing their faith. They lost it not through "anger" at god, or wishing to be able to do whatever they wanted, but through noticing how many, many inconsistencies and contradictions were inherent in the Bible and in the dogma they had been taught. Over time, it just became impossible for them to reconcile all these things with the reality they saw around them.

You sound very young, and quite likely have never really faced, or been brave enough to really consider some of the problems which arise when you cease using circular thought and using the Bible's words to prove the Bible's truth.

People seem to be "attacking" you not because of your faith, but because of the lack of critical thinking you show in speaking of it. Even if debate does not weaken your beliefs, the serious consideration of views other than your own will go far in your acceptance here.

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-3
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #286 on: August 01, 2014, 10:16:08 AM »
Another stupid comment....and person that knows nothing of the Bible.

Excuse Me?  I read the Bible 50 years ago and periodically re-read sections of it, trying to figure out what people actually see in it.

Jesus was God in the flesh and he died for our sins so we can be with God again, since we fell. And he rose again and beat death because God is life and life is greater than death. Because God is everlasting, spacless, and timeless.

Got any, y'know, evidence for this?  Anyone can go to church on Sunday and Bible study on Wednesday night and burp up whatever the pastor has fed them.  I'm guessing that you don't actually know very much at all about the history of the Bible and the many errors and contradictions it contains.

That said, you might be the One True Christian who can actually get Me the Talking Snake™ that I keep asking for (Genesis 3).  What say you -- Do you know where I can get a chatty serpent of My very own?
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Online Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +222/-4
  • I can haz jeezusburger™
« Reply #287 on: August 01, 2014, 10:51:56 AM »
Okay this isn't some high school. It's not some clique like, "what type are you.". I'm just simply a Christian. Don't name me anything else, thank you. Oh but unless you don't know what Christian means......I'm getting the feelings that that's is the case here.

Each Christian who comes here, has a different idea of what Christianity is, even if we know what it is supposed to be.

Hey. I just wanted to tell you that you're not God : )
And ur gunna burn in hell~ see ya XDDDDDDDDDDDD

So, you do believe in hell. JWs and SDAs don't, along with people who have enough sensitivity to bother reading the original texts. Hell pretty much stops Christianity working, because it means that Jesus hasn't saved children and anyone before him, or innocent people who don't know about him. In order to get the derailed Christianity back onto the track, you have to make up reasons why people are magically saved, without even hearing about him, or doing anything with their lives, because they are 2. Some Christian sects have concluded that since it's not written in the old testament, and is poorly worded in the new testament, that hell cannot possibly be compatible with Christianity.

But I guess you knew all that.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 11:17:40 AM by Add Homonym »
Humans, in general, don't waste any opportunity to be unfathomably stupid - Dr Cynical.

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +105/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #288 on: August 01, 2014, 11:11:57 AM »
God is good makes luk,JST and sceptic look like academics .......maybe you three can chime in and school this monster?
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Online Mrjason

• Reader
  • Darwins +93/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #289 on: August 01, 2014, 11:22:29 AM »
I think you're trimming it up. It's blatantly not trusting in God words. If they did then they wouldn't be saying or believing in all of this other stuff now would they?

What are the exact words of god and how did god mean for these words to be interpreted?
Please give specific examples.

Can you read ancient greek btw?

I cant read ancient Greek but when I mean by, God words. I mean by the Bible. The Bible is Gods word.

So you read a translation of the original bible then? Translated by fallible men. Aren't you taking a big risk that the translators got it right?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 11:24:02 AM by Mrjason »