I accept that peer reviewed science is the best way to explain reality. I have read much peer reviewed research into star age, universe age, Earth age and evolution, and I am satisfied that this is the best way to explain reality.
But perhaps I'm too hasty in throwing out non peer reviewed explanations by creationists? So Skep, here is your chance to teach us for a change. I think we have all made a strenuous effort to educate you, now it's your turn.
Explain in detail;
1. How carnivores such as cats, that only survive on meat, were able to survive on a vegetarian diet. You can of course state 'sin' caused this, but I will expect you to show how 'sin' affected the physiology of cats to turn them from vegans into carnivores. Here you will need to cover dentistry and digestion at least, explaining how the cats body turned to meat eating. And how the act of eating fruit caused this physically.
2. Explain in detail how a human body can live for 900 years. Again you can state 'sin', but you will be required to show how a man's body can survive for this time.
3. Explain where the flood water came from and went to.
4. Explain how all the animals were kept in the Ark, separated and fed. What, for example, did the cats eat?
5. Explain how the speed of light changes to allow us to see star light that is billions of light years away but is only 6000 years old.
6. Explain how trigonometry is 'wrong'.