Author Topic: Vaccines Bad, Nicotine good  (Read 159 times)

Offline LoriPinkAngel

• Reader
  • Darwins +124/-6
  • I'm Your Nurse, Not Your Waitress...
It doesn't make sense to let go of something you've had for so long.  But it also doesn't make sense to hold on when there's actually nothing there.

Offline Boots

• Reader
  • Darwins +95/-0
  • Living the Dream
Re: Vaccines Bad, Nicotine good
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 10:37:38 AM »
Jenny McCarthy is a blight on humanity.  If you wanna kill your own kids, fine--but leave mine alone!!
* Religion: institutionalized superstition, period.

"Many of my ultra-conservative Republican friends...have trouble accepting the idea God is not a Republican. " ~OldChurchGuy

"We humans may never figure out the truth, but I prefer trying to find it over pretending we know it."  ~ParkingPlaces

Offline jdawg70

• Reader
  • Darwins +341/-7
  • Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 10:53:51 AM »
Jenny McCarthy is a blight on humanity.  If you wanna kill your own kids, fine--but leave mine alone!!

Her work on Singled Out and her ability to be naked in front of a camera clearly establishes her credentials as an expert on matters of health.  I don't understand why you don't see that.  You must be using your free will to ignore the evidence and forgetting about love and math.
"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where god should have come up and said 'hello'. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you f**king turn up and say 'well done'."
- Eddie Izzard

Online wright

• Reader
  • Darwins +74/-1
  • "Sleep like a log, snore like a chainsaw."
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 10:58:18 AM »
The linked article is a nice example of informed, thoughtful skepticism. Thanks for posting it, Lori.

Jenny McCarthy is definitely in Andrew Wakefield's class as a harm-bringer.
Live a good life... If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.
--Marcus Aurelius

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +104/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 11:29:55 AM »
You guys need to keep an open mind, stuff that science once said was good for us has been proven to be the opposite( just playing devils advocate here)
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)