Author Topic: Cops: Bus driver lied about Bible stopping bullets  (Read 106 times)

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +266/-34
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
Cops: Bus driver lied about Bible stopping bullets
« on: June 20, 2014, 09:57:09 AM »
Original story: http://www.newser.com/story/182849/bible-takes-2-bullets-for-ohio-bus-driver.html
After police investigation: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/06/19/newser-bible-bullets-ohio-bus/10850447/

This is a christian, people, lying for Jebus like they all do.

Found on AF.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +206/-4
  • I did haz jeezusburgerâ„¢
Re: Cops: Bus driver lied about Bible stopping bullets
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 10:08:40 AM »
I'd like to do a hoax. People seem to believe them so easily.
I strive for clarity, but aim for confusion.

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +266/-34
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 10:09:39 AM »

Something like this?
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline flapdoodle64

• Graduate
  • Darwins +48/-1
    • My Movie Reviews
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 11:31:37 AM »

My brother and perpetrated a hoax at our university back in the 1980's, creating a fake religious cult called The Zenyogi Society. We posted a few signs regarding meetings of Zenyogi Society, sent letters using various pseudonyms to the school newspaper complaining of unsavory activities of the cult.

That was all that was needed....soon, well-intentioned people had letters printed in the newspaper defending the non-existant Zenyogi Society, and then the Dean of Student Affairs began an Official Investigation of the cult. The student newspaper published a very nice editorial explaining that the dean had demanded copies of the Zenyogi letters but that the newspaper had refused to turn them over, citing Freedom of the Press.

It was good fun and I recommend starting a hoax if you ever get the chance, so long as you don't hurt anyone.