Author Topic: Pakistani "honor" killing  (Read 115 times)

Online mrbiscoop

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +31/-2
  • Faith is not a virtue!
Pakistani "honor" killing
« on: May 29, 2014, 09:19:57 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/29/world/meast/pakistani-honor-killing/

These people live in a different reality. Truly sickening.
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
              -Emo Philips

Offline shnozzola

Re: Pakistani "honor" killing
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 11:34:09 AM »

These people live in a different reality.
so true.  Amazing how many of us can't escape culturally narrow barbaric views.
“The best thing for being sad," replied Merlin, beginning to puff and blow, "is to learn something."  ~ T. H. White
  The real holy trinity:  onion, celery, and bell pepper ~  all Cajun Chefs

Offline shnozzola

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 04:02:45 PM »
In keeping with the horror we do to one another.

Today reported from India's "untouchables":

NPR's Julie McCarthy reports today on another alleged gang rape and murder in India — this one involving two teenage sisters from the lowest Hindu caste whose bodies were found hanging from a mango tree.

Julie says the two girls, ages 14 and 15, were killed in a village about 140 miles east of the capital New Delhi.

"They reportedly had gone to a field to relieve themselves but never returned," Julie says. "Like hundreds of millions of Indians, they lacked a bathroom at home."

The girls' family belong to the Dalit caste, formerly known as "untouchables," the lowest rung of India's ancient system of societal hierarchy.

Maybe we should start a "people fail" like the "gun fail" thread.  We should have about a thousand fucking pages in a week.

http://www.wbur.org/npr/317052124/teenaged-sisters-allegedly-gang-raped-murdered-in-india
“The best thing for being sad," replied Merlin, beginning to puff and blow, "is to learn something."  ~ T. H. White

Offline shnozzola

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 04:18:55 PM »
In todays article above ^^, you can see in the picture the girls have "Red Brigade" on their signs.  You go girls!

Here's a video: