One great power of nearly any god, is that he can somehow "exist" outside of Space Time.
Problem; existence occurs only in space time. Tell me if you disagree.
Meaning if a god isnt in space (which virtually spans for an infinite distance), and doesn't act over time (which is close friends with space), where could it possibly be?
Here's the thing too. Let's say that some super being, bigger and older than the universe, and existing outside of time, DID create everything.
i.e. Some big genie in the sky started the big bang.
Let's just assume for a second that it could be true.
1 - As a person gets older and wiser, do they become more or less emotionally mature?
2 - As a person has children, and they are a good parent, would they ever torture their children?
3 - Ants can not understand the minds of people... is it moral for us to burn ants with a magnifying glass?
In other words, define a person that you think of as older, kind, and wise...
Does that person display the following qualities?
- Furious at their own creations
- Set prices for slavery and teach that to his children
- Stone his children to death for disobedience
- Short tempered
- Suggest that it's ok to kill women and children unless they're young virgin girls that you can force to be your wife?
- Suggest killing your own son to prove how much faith you have?
- Suggest that you believe all kinds of stuff for which there is no evidence?
So if a kind, 50 year old person doesn't display those qualities? Why would an 18+ billion year old god not have an ounce of emotional maturity?
i.e. Even if there was something existing that created the big bang (which I don't believe), it's even more unlikely that such being would be moody, jealous and emotionally immature.