Author Topic: swedes of the 70s  (Read 79 times)

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +614/-23
  • Karma mooch
swedes of the 70s
« on: May 15, 2014, 11:56:25 AM »
Hopefully He won't be exhausted from explaining why Scandinavians are all so smoking hot.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/387409/the-consumer/fashion/swedish-dance-bands-of-the-1970s-whipped-hair-and-no-underwear.html/

I bet flamingo kvintetten is your fave. Or the Caddies.  They're dreamy. I can picture you right in the middle of them.  A Swedish Magicmiles sandvich.

Also, the guy in the middle of the Woxidos is gigantic.  He'd have made a great professional wrestler.

Anyway, if these photos are any indication of what Miles finds hot, then Miles is a total freak.  Because Sweden obviously needs a little more depth in its gene pool.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 12:03:30 PM by screwtape »
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline jynnan tonnix

• Reader
  • Darwins +81/-1
Re: swedes of the 70s
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 01:58:40 PM »

Anyway, if these photos are any indication of what Miles finds hot, then Miles is a total freak.  Because Sweden obviously needs a little more depth in its gene pool.

Wow. I don't consider myself shallow, and rather prefer quirky faces to conventionally attractive ones as a general rule, but those are some seriously awkward looking people. The hairstyles and fashion (?) choices don't help, and the photography is abysmal, but even aside from that, most of those faces would hardly even qualify as "average".

Is that site/those bands actually legit? 

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +781/-4
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 02:46:11 PM »

Wow. I don't consider myself shallow, and rather prefer quirky faces to conventionally attractive ones as a general rule, but those are some seriously awkward looking people. The hairstyles and fashion (?) choices don't help, and the photography is abysmal, but even aside from that, most of those faces would hardly even qualify as "average".

Is that site/those bands actually legit?

I think the Schytts are my fave.  :-*

As for the Caddies....I think I once was in a cheap motel room and saw a film starring those guys. I would have to see more of the photo to be sure.

Yeah, some out-breeding is definitely in order. I would suggest importing some Somalis, Sudanese and Fijians to start. The kids that result would have to look better than the pale parent, since they could hardly look worse. :P
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline jdawg70

• Reader
  • Darwins +316/-6
  • Ex-rosary squad
"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where god should have come up and said 'hello'. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you f**king turn up and say 'well done'."
- Eddie Izzard

Offline magicmiles

• Fellow
  • Darwins +175/-73
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 03:40:18 PM »
Hopefully He won't be exhausted from explaining why Scandinavians are all so smoking hot.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/387409/the-consumer/fashion/swedish-dance-bands-of-the-1970s-whipped-hair-and-no-underwear.html/

I bet flamingo kvintetten is your fave. Or the Caddies.  They're dreamy. I can picture you right in the middle of them.  A Swedish Magicmiles sandvich.l

Also, the guy in the middle of the Woxidos is gigantic.  He'd have made a great professional wrestler.

Exceptions make the rule.

And I'm going to assume you didn't need to travel further than your favourites tab to post that link.
The 2010 world cup was ruined for me by that slippery bastard Paul.

Offline natlegend

• Reader
  • Darwins +58/-0
  • I shall smite thee, in HIS honor
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 06:17:03 PM »
And I'm going to assume you didn't need to travel further than your favourites tab to post that link.

Wicked comeback. You win the internets for today!
It's YOUR god, it's YOUR rules, YOU go to hell.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means...

"Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon, only way to fit 5000 species of mammal in the same boat."
- River Tam

Offline magicmiles

• Fellow
  • Darwins +175/-73
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 06:26:03 PM »
OK, after some surprisingly heated debate here in my office, this has been ruled the most hilariously terrible photo from the link Screwtape "found"

The 2010 world cup was ruined for me by that slippery bastard Paul.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +614/-23
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2014, 07:26:02 AM »
split topic to not derail GB's thread.
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline jynnan tonnix

• Reader
  • Darwins +81/-1
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2014, 07:48:51 AM »
It was impossible to pick an overall winner from among all these photos. but the face of the guy on the lower right, here, made me laugh out loud. Literally.

The more I look at him, though, there does seem to be something likeable there. He looks as though he could be fun.

Offline G-Roll

• Graduate
  • Darwins +39/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2014, 11:08:05 AM »
OK, after some surprisingly heated debate here in my office, this has been ruled the most hilariously terrible photo from the link Screwtape "found"

I thought this was a movie poster for The Hills Have Eyes!

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +781/-4
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2014, 02:13:40 PM »
I take it back.  Nobody brown will breed with any of these people, not for love or money. I am afraid the situation is hopeless. It's all up to you, MM, since you find these people attractive.... :angel:
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.