Author Topic: Proof #2  (Read 113 times)

Offline thissiteiscrazy

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • WWGHA Member
Proof #2
« on: May 10, 2014, 06:12:43 AM »
I would like to discuss proof #2. First of all most people with heart diseases have so for a reason; they have taken terrible care of their bodies. And those who do pray for a miracle do so because they are afraid of death. Fear is not a good motivator for positive healing action. Healing must be brought from a faithful positive place whether from within or without. And if people from without pray for us it does not matter if we do not make positive choices for ourselves. If the entire universe prayed that we be healed from cancer it does not matter if we do not accept such prayers or make positive health choices and accept such prayers. Many people are bent on self destruction for many reasons. Sometimes only known to themselves. And if there is a purpose to the universe and a possible connection between all people who says that those who pray for another are truly connected to those they pray for in truth. Maybe there are disconnections created unintentionally between the very people who wish to connect. People have good intentions. But who says good intentions are enough.

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
Re: Proof #2
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 06:14:23 AM »
It's amazing how you claim that nobody can know Allah, yet you still manage to get these facts about how he operates. So, speak up. Where are you getting these facts from? Hopefully you're not just pulling shit out of your ass.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Graybeard

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +534/-19
  • Is this going somewhere?
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 06:32:40 AM »
I would like to discuss proof #2. First of all most people with heart diseases have so for a reason; they have taken terrible care of their bodies
Unfortunately, this is not so in 100% of cases. Many have congenital defects or adverse genes. How do we explain this?

People have good intentions. But who says good intentions are enough.
We are but frail humans: if our hearts are set upon doing good, can we do evil? If we do not do evil, but intend the best for all, then where is the problem?

I offer you:

M't:7:11: If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
M't:7:12: Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
Nobody says “There are many things that we thought were natural processes, but now know that a god did them.”

Online eh!

• Reader
  • Darwins +61/-32
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 06:37:02 AM »
Actually a lot of people with heart disease have them from birth, not a lifestyle choice.

your whole connections and intentions theory..... if it works they had them if it doesn't they didn't .

seems like a random process. what is the specific mechanism.

your second proof proves as much as your first...... nothing other than you are just making shit up.
Signature goes here...

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +130/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 06:59:57 AM »
I would like to discuss proof #2. First of all most people with heart diseases have so for a reason; they have taken terrible care of their bodies.

People who do take good care of their bodies still acquire diseases.

And those who do pray for a miracle do so because they are afraid of death. Fear is not a good motivator for positive healing action.

They why bothering praying when you have cancer? Embrace death immediately! Being positive about death is a good motivator for positive healing action.

Healing must be brought from a faithful positive place whether from within or without.

But you said in Proof #1 that I have to believe as you do in order for you to be healed.      ???

And if people from without pray for us it does not matter if we do not make positive choices for ourselves.

So, if people pray for me I can take poor care of my body and still live to be 100? You told me that people gain disease because they took care of their bodies poorly.

If the entire universe prayed that we be healed from cancer it does not matter if we do not accept such prayers or make positive health choices and accept such prayers.

Um ... right ... because cancer is a disease that runs its course ...                 You're point?

Many people are bent on self destruction for many reasons. Sometimes only known to themselves. And if there is a purpose to the universe and a possible connection between all people who says that those who pray for another are truly connected to those they pray for in truth. Maybe there are disconnections created unintentionally between the very people who wish to connect. People have good intentions. But who says good intentions are enough.

I need a lot of oil to wash down that word salad.

John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Online eh!

• Reader
  • Darwins +61/-32
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2014, 07:07:27 AM »
Is it customary to use the word "maybe" in a formal proof?

And the word "possibly "

And the phrase " who says"

Especially when it is a medical proof re cancer.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 07:09:34 AM by eh! »
Signature goes here...

Offline Defiance

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +26/-2
  • Can't be mad at something that doesn't exist.
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2014, 08:03:52 PM »
"...are enough."

Are enough for what?
"God is just and fair"
*God kills 2.5 million of people he KNEW would turn out like this in the flood*
*Humanity turns bad again, when God knew it would*
We should feel guilty for this.