Author Topic: Several questions for skeptic54768  (Read 1760 times)

Offline Defiance

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +26/-2
  • Can't be mad at something that doesn't exist.
Re: Several questions for skeptic54768
« Reply #116 on: July 12, 2014, 09:54:07 PM »
why is that  BWAHAHAHA, skep you actually want to be taken seriously, look a new car gets crushed in one of those big car compactor thingies, all the same atoms are still in the car before and after mangling but the car does not work - why is that?

The car was intelligently designed, that's why it doesn't work. Same with the ant. Human minds can not even create one ant from scratch, so I can not believe that blind random nature can do it on its own. Sounds extremely far fetched.
Nature can take plants and make them use photo synthesis. We humans can't.  What's your point, if humans cant do it, then nature can't either?
"God is just and fair"
*God kills 2.5 million of people he KNEW would turn out like this in the flood*
*Humanity turns bad again, when God knew it would*
We should feel guilty for this.

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +96/-11
  • Why is it so difficult to say you don't know?
    • Foxy Freedom on Doctor Who
« Reply #117 on: July 12, 2014, 10:03:36 PM »
Just prove that people have sold their souls, and I'll try not to freak out.

Why else would they want all the money and fame? The lifestyle isn't pretty.
They think they have it all when they actually have nothing.

That proves nothing. My life is just the way I want it. I would not want it any other way.

Let's make it easy for you. Do you still think I have not sold my soul to Satan? Do you remember the posts I did about my earliest memories? My first memory is being surrounded by photographers when I was four at an airport with my parents, so I'm not going to be working at a gas station any time soon. In return for that little pleasure, do you think I have sold my soul and what is your reason?
Neither Foxy Freedom nor any associates can be reached via WWGHA. Their official antitheist website is http://the6antitheist6guide6.blogspot.co.uk

The 2nd edition of the free ebook Devil or Delusion ? The danger of Christianity to Democracy Freedom and Science.       http://t.co/2d1KcJ9V

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-3
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2014, 01:11:59 AM »
IKR! What about the letter A? Did you know it looks just like the Greek letter "Alpha"? And YHWH calls himself the "Alpha and the Omega"! Clearly YHWH is part of the Illuminati!

Uh-oh -- My first and last initials are A and O.  Fnord, and all that.

We must raise an army of iron chariots and build a tower to Heaven so we can storm the place!

Ever try to hire contractors in the busy season?  Faster if we just buy ourselves a stairway.  (Springy G glances out the window at Her garden and sees an old-fashioned undergarment wedged in the rosebush)  Hey!  Who put that bustle in My hedgerow?
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline natlegend

• Reader
  • Darwins +65/-0
  • Polyatheist
« Reply #119 on: July 13, 2014, 03:10:00 AM »
Ever try to hire contractors in the busy season?  Faster if we just buy ourselves a stairway.  (Springy G glances out the window at Her garden and sees an old-fashioned undergarment wedged in the rosebush)  Hey!  Who put that bustle in My hedgerow?

don't be alarmed now,
It's just a spring clean for the May queen.

Wait, wut??  :o
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-3
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #120 on: July 13, 2014, 03:17:09 AM »
don't be alarmed now,
It's just a spring clean for the May queen.

Wait, wut??  :o
It's a secret message, but you have to play it forwards.

Anybody got Jimmy Page's phone number?  Maybe he knows something about the unmentionables currently lodged in My shrubbery.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +284/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #121 on: July 13, 2014, 03:59:02 AM »
Ever try to hire contractors in the busy season?  Faster if we just buy ourselves a stairway.

Escalator? I don't want to walk all the way into Heaven, and I doubt anyone else wants to either. We'd be too tired to storm the place.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-3
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #122 on: July 13, 2014, 04:08:58 AM »
Ever try to hire contractors in the busy season? Faster if we just buy ourselves a stairway.

Escalator? I don't want to walk all the way into Heaven, and I doubt anyone else wants to either. We'd be too tired to storm the place.

Good point, One.  It'll have to be a wide escalator, though, or We'll have to storm Heaven with Harley Davidsons as Our iron chariots.

Not that that would be a bad thing, mind You... 8)

Offline natlegend

• Reader
  • Darwins +65/-0
  • Polyatheist
« Reply #123 on: July 13, 2014, 05:46:37 AM »
Fuck it, let's go with an industrial elevator.
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +284/-37
« Reply #124 on: July 13, 2014, 05:59:00 AM »
Fuck it, let's go with an industrial elevator.

Yeah, but... that doesn't look as cool as a literal stairway to Heaven. It's also probably harder to build than a stairway.
OR... Or... Just to fuck with christians, we could build a highway to Heaven, and a stairway to Hell. Confuse the shit out of them.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

Offline Timo

• Reader
  • Darwins +103/-1
  • You know
« Reply #125 on: July 13, 2014, 10:14:25 AM »
I am sorry but I am very upset.

I take this stuff very seriously and I am just having jokes flung at me about the Illuminati.

That's too bad.  I think it's just about impossible to know much about governance, or in this case, about the music industry and still convince yourself that this illuminati nonsense is anything other than a fantasy.

Does anyone wish to discuss it with an open mind?

If so, let's start with this question:

Do you believe everything the government tells you?

I think that this question itself demonstrates that you don't have much of an understanding of what "the government" is and isn't.  Here is an example literally ripped from the headlines!  President Obama is the highest elected official in "the government" of the United States.  As all presidents have done before him, he occasionally uses various executive actions, which his administration, ie "the government," defends as being well within his constitutional authority  When speaking publicly, President Obama and his surrogates defend this as him "doing his job" in the face of Congressional obstruction.  But according to "the government" President Obama has been repeatedly abusing his executive authority to such an extent that a lawsuit is needed to remedy the matter.  Obviously " the government" can't agree with itself because "the government" in the latter case refers to the Republican controlled House of Representatives.  In other words, the government sometimes disagrees with itself because its constituent parts are run by different people who often have competing interests.  After all, "the government" is vast, with various federal agencies, employing millions of people, in addition to state and local governments, government sponsored enterprises, and unique institutions like the Fed.  The notion that "The government" is one coherent institution that speaks with one voice and tows one official line is absurd on its face, as is every question that proceeds from that notion.

Also, I found myself enjoying your video for just how dumb it was.  And while I don't really care to weigh in on whether or not there is some kind of positive or negative energy that one can harness by chanting Rain Man or throwing up the dynasty sign,[1] I do want to weigh in on something I know something about, which is hip-hop.  The author just plain doesn't know much about the artists he cites.  For example, a good chunk of his references to the Illuminati in hip-hop ultimately come from one artist, Prodigy of Mobb Deep.  But they're attributed to multiple artists.  One is an LL Cool J song on which Prodigy was featured.  Another was a Jay-Z song in which DJ Premier sampled Prodigy's part from that LL Cool J record.  And the last was Prodigy referencing his lines from that LL Cool J song in a later song.  Does this sort of thing bother you?  It should.  He's trying to make it seem as if this thing is pervasive and yet he's choosing the same artist over and over.  More importantly, Prodigy is an artist who talks about the illuminati in his music and takes it seriously as an entity that exists in reality and that ought to be resisted.[2] That's the case with a lot of hip-hop.  In fact, it's not uncommon to hear hip-hop and especially 90s hip-hop cast the government as a kind of apocalyptic villain.  For example, police were referred to as "the beast" or, following our Jamaican cousins, as "Babylon."  [See: KRS-One "Sound of the Police"]

I also liked their assertion that pro-God messages are being stomped out by the industry.  To begin with, this critique doesn't so much as pass the smell test when one remembers that country music is a genre that exists and that there are country artists that routinely sell more records than a lot of pop stars while simultaneously catering to a largely conservative Christian audience.  Even in rap, there are examples of mainstream artists that wear their love for God on their sleeves.  One of Kanye West's very first hits after all was "Jesus Walks."  And last year, Kendrick Lamar released what a lot of us in the hip-hop community thought the best rap album of the year.  It pushed Kendrick well into the mainstream of popular culture and was even nominated for a Grammy.  But the album itself is a narrative in which Kendrick finally finds peace by accepting Christ as his savior.  It was also a commercial success that was backed by a major label and cosigned personally by rap's first billionaire and alleged illuminati member, Dr. Dre.  And there are plenty of other artists that make allusions to their particular spiritual beliefs more casually. [See: Common "The Light"]

But I think that my absolute favorite bit was when the author of the video was forced to posit that the film Rain Man was obviously a work of the devil given that Jay-Z and Eminem were obviously referring to that movie when they used the term.  Though my favorite example was when they caught Nas saying "rain, man" as an adlib.  Kind of a stretch fellas. 

Anyway, I'm not going to make fun of you for being gullible enough to believe this stuff.  I find the fact that so many people believe versions of this to be very troubling.  And I think it's just a shame that so many young people and especially young black and brown people that are effectively giving up their capacity to affect change within the system by convincing themselves that this nonsense is true.

Peace and Love
 1. Sidebar, the dynasty sign is indeed masonic, but the reference is culturally specific.  It's based on the Greek letter delta, which has been thrown up by members of black college sororities and fraternities that used that letter for as long as I can remember.  It doesn't make sense to include it, unless you want to cast all Greek letter organizations as satanic, which maybe you do.
 2. Another side note, a lot of these people trying to expose the illuminati tend to miss the numerology and symbolism of 5 Percent Islam.  For example, 11 is important to 5 Percenters as representing knowledge, the 11th letter.  7 represents God, the black man, as G is the 7th letter.  And so forth.  Do the knowledge, God.
Nah son...

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +96/-11
« Reply #126 on: July 13, 2014, 04:47:43 PM »
Just prove that people have sold their souls, and I'll try not to freak out.

Why else would they want all the money and fame? The lifestyle isn't pretty.
They think they have it all when they actually have nothing.

It looks like you are running out of ideas why there is an Illuminati plot working for Satan and that people are selling their souls for fame/money, and just making excuses now.

I think it is time to admit that you were led astray by demons into believing a muslim propaganda film.
Neither Foxy Freedom nor any associates can be reached via WWGHA. Their official antitheist website is http://the6antitheist6guide6.blogspot.co.uk

The 2nd edition of the free ebook Devil or Delusion ? The danger of Christianity to Democracy Freedom and Science.       http://t.co/2d1KcJ9V

Offline Anfauglir

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +408/-5
« Reply #127 on: July 16, 2014, 03:52:34 AM »
How if there is can YOU tell the difference?

by their actions, which speak louder than words.

Interesting.  Can you give a definitive list, by which you evaluate the difference between someone who has dealt with a demon for their fame, and someone who has not? 

If I asked you "did 'X' deal with a demon", what specifically would you be looking for?

How often have you found your initial judgement on a person's demonic involvement to be wrong?

Still waiting.
Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.
Why is it so hard for believers to answer a direct question?

Offline skeptic54768

• Fellow
  • Darwins +51/-423
  • Christianity is the most beautiful religion.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #128 on: July 16, 2014, 11:47:31 AM »
How if there is can YOU tell the difference?

by their actions, which speak louder than words.

Interesting.  Can you give a definitive list, by which you evaluate the difference between someone who has dealt with a demon for their fame, and someone who has not? 

If I asked you "did 'X' deal with a demon", what specifically would you be looking for?

How often have you found your initial judgement on a person's demonic involvement to be wrong?

Still waiting.

Person who made a deal with the devil: Miley Cyrus.

Person who din't make a deal with the devil: Johnny Cash.
Matthew 10:22 "and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." - Jesus (said 2,000 years ago and still true today.)

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +284/-37
« Reply #129 on: July 16, 2014, 11:53:44 AM »

You didn't answer any of the questions. Reported.
I want to note that, based on this list, it seems that people/artists who "made a deal with the devil" are just people/artists you don't like.
We choose our own gods.

Offline skeptic54768

• Fellow
  • Darwins +51/-423
  • Christianity is the most beautiful religion.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #130 on: July 16, 2014, 12:00:55 PM »

You didn't answer any of the questions. Reported.
I want to note that, based on this list, it seems that people/artists who "made a deal with the devil" are just people/artists you don't like.

No. Miley Cyrus does satanic rituals. Cash never did that.
Matthew 10:22 "and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved." - Jesus (said 2,000 years ago and still true today.)

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +284/-37
« Reply #131 on: July 16, 2014, 12:04:43 PM »
No. Miley Cyrus does satanic rituals.

Like... Dressing funny? Sticking your tongue out like an idiot? Whatever the fuck her "dance" moves are called? I had no idea those were satanic ritual.

Cash never did that.

His very name is a reference to greed. The man was named by a demon. He is (yes, is; he's still alive; you just don't know it because demons tricked you) a hellspawn.
We choose our own gods.

Offline Defiance

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +26/-2
  • Can't be mad at something that doesn't exist.
« Reply #132 on: July 16, 2014, 02:53:01 PM »
Skeptic, are you going to answer my questions if I ask them?
"God is just and fair"
*God kills 2.5 million of people he KNEW would turn out like this in the flood*
*Humanity turns bad again, when God knew it would*
We should feel guilty for this.

Offline jdawg70

• Reader
  • Darwins +360/-8
  • Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #133 on: July 16, 2014, 03:25:45 PM »
Miley Cyrus does satanic rituals.

So...I know that this doesn't necessarily speak to the truth-value of your statement...

But that statement makes you look really, really silly.  Again, that really doesn't have any bearing on the truth-value of whether or not Miley Cyrus is engaging in satanic rituals, but...

...seriously, you didn't feel a tinge of embarrassment typing that?
"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where god should have come up and said 'hello'. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you f**king turn up and say 'well done'."
- Eddie Izzard

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +756/-6
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
« Reply #134 on: July 16, 2014, 03:41:31 PM »

So when JC (the one that was real) was addicted to amphetamines and barbiturates, that was his holy side coming out in full bloom. When Miley Cyrus sucks on a joint, the devil made her do it.

Got it. Its so hard to tell the difference sometimes. Glad you have the necessary talent and can set us straight like this.
Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline Timo

• Reader
  • Darwins +103/-1
  • You know
« Reply #135 on: July 16, 2014, 04:39:48 PM »
No. Miley Cyrus does satanic rituals. Cash never did that.

How is it that you have come to learn that Miley Cyrus performs satanic rituals? And how is it that you have come to learn that not only is satanism rampant in the music industry, but it is almost a prerequisite for success?
Nah son...

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +96/-11
« Reply #136 on: July 16, 2014, 04:52:35 PM »

What would Miley Cyrus say to this? She could say- "were you not the guy who saw writing in blood appear on a wall? Flying plates? You magically healed a dog with prayer? All while you were taking drugs? Then you got a better job? You must have made a deal with the Devil not me."

Which sounds most convincing that you or Miley Cyrus made a deal with the devil?

Offline Anfauglir

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +408/-5
« Reply #137 on: July 17, 2014, 05:21:51 AM »
Can you give a definitive list, by which you evaluate the difference between someone who has dealt with a demon for their fame, and someone who has not? 

Neither of those sentences answer the questions I asked.

HOW do you tell if someone has done a deal with a demon?
WHAT specifically would you see in their behaviours - that YOU have observed?
HOW often is your initial judgement shown to be wrong - and HOW do you verify yourjudgement?

Saying "oh, X has, and Y hasn't" means nothing.
Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.
Why is it so hard for believers to answer a direct question?