Poll

Do you believe in one or more deities?

Yes, I believe in a single deity.
Yes, I believe in several deities.
I believe in either one or multiple deities, but I don't know which.
No, I do not believe in any deities.
I don't know whether or not I believe in deities.

Author Topic: Do you believe in one or more deities?  (Read 74 times)

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +293/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
Do you believe in one or more deities?
« on: July 10, 2014, 06:49:26 AM »
This is a simple question. The "What is your religious position?" thread has been up for so long that its results are irrelevant when it comes to seeing how many believers and non-believers there are on the forum at this time.
The reason I don't include an "Other" option is because there really are no other options. If you know what you believe in, you will find your answer among the first four options.
If you're a pantheist, you can either vote for the first or second options depending on your interpretation of what "everything" means. That is, if you believe everything is a deity and that everything is one, vote for the first option. If you believe that everything is a deity, but everything is separate, vote for the second one. If you don't know what "everything" means, vote for the third option.
If you proclaim yourself to be an agnostic, without actually saying whether you believe or not, thinking it to be a middle ground between two opposites that don't have a middle ground to begin with, now's your chance to be intellectually honest. If you believe, vote for one of the first three options and start calling yourself a theist. If you do not believe, vote for the fourth option and start calling yourself an atheist. If you don't know whether you believe or not, vote for the fifth option and start calling yourself "someone who has no idea what they believe in". It's that simple to be intellectually honest on this matter.
This poll includes only five options because the certainty of one's beliefs or lack thereof, or what one thinks of the concept "deity", are not at stake here, unlike the thread I mention in the second sentence of this OP.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 08:39:46 AM by One Above All »
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One/Orion.

Offline Defiance

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +26/-2
  • Can't be mad at something that doesn't exist.
Re: Do you believe in one or more deities?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 11:14:43 PM »
Yes I only believe in one deity, only "One".

:D
"God is just and fair"
*God kills 2.5 million of people he KNEW would turn out like this in the flood*
*Humanity turns bad again, when God knew it would*
We should feel guilty for this.