I was beginning to see your point until i realized you were rationalizing it.
God is simply the air we breath.
Ergo, god is not:
5. Capable of independent action
6. Capable of instantiating realities
7. Capable of instantiating universes
8. Capable of instantiating constituent entities within universes
9. Capable of creating life from constituent entities within universes
a. Capable of forgiving sins
b. Capable of meting out rewards and/or punishments
Admittedly, god is:
3. An inexpensive thermal insulator