Author Topic: Pastor Tells Women Underwear is Ungodly and Forbidden in Church  (Read 489 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +551/-19
  • Is this going somewhere?
Pastor Tells Women Underwear is Ungodly and Forbidden in Church

http://guardianlv.com/2014/03/pastor-tells-women-underwear-are-ungodly-and-forbidden-in-church-video/

The pastor, originally identified as Reverend Njohi, says undergarments are not godly and in order to receive Christ people need to be free in body as well as spirit. In a meeting led by the pastor a law was passed banning the wearing of underwear; Njohi says it is necessary to be closer to God.

Njohi is the leader at the Lord’s Propeller Redemption Church which is located in an eastern suburb of Nairobi called Dandora. This new rule only applies to the women of his church; he told them when they arrive to Sunday service come without bras or panties.

Reverend Njohi said the new rule was made for women so God can easily enter their bodies. He also told those who refuse to comply by continuing to wear undergarments to service will suffer dreadful consequences. His instructions were not just for the adult females but he directed the women who are mothers to check their daughters to ensure they were in compliance with to the new order.

One eyewitness who attends Njohi’s church reported that many of the women who were in attendance did obey the rule of their pastor and showed up without any undergarments on whatsoever.
[…]
This new rule only applies to the women of his church and allegedly was created so God can easily enter their bodies. He also told those who refuse to comply by continuing to wear bras and panties will suffer grave consequences.

There will be some amongst us who will realise just how much this Pastor is “inspired by God.” And as one commentator on the video said, “It explains how God impregnated Mary.”

Nobody says “There are many things that we thought were natural processes, but now know that a god did them.”

Offline G-Roll

• Graduate
  • Darwins +50/-2
  • WWGHA Member
Re: Pastor Tells Women Underwear is Ungodly and Forbidden in Church
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 01:48:14 PM »
On one hand I give this perv an E for effort for a really good try. I don’t have to watch the video to understand what he is trying to do.
And for those that fall for it I give a D for dummy. Really!? Bras and panties prevent god from entering you? I am going to predict the future here and announce that his sperm if digested orally is like a magnet to the spirit of god.

What kind of idiot falls for this stuff? And even if they know what he is doing they comply and continue to uphold this godly individual for moral and spiritual guidance?

I nearly gave myself a concussion with a face palm...

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +294/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 01:51:13 PM »
Um... rapist pedophile alert?
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken/Lucifer/All In One/Orion.

Offline Disciple of Sagan

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +60/-0
  • Current mood: Malcontent
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 01:59:24 PM »
On one hand I give this perv an E for effort for a really good try. I don’t have to watch the video to understand what he is trying to do.
And for those that fall for it I give a D for dummy. Really!? Bras and panties prevent god from entering you? I am going to predict the future here and announce that his sperm if digested orally is like a magnet to the spirit of god.

What kind of idiot falls for this stuff? And even if they know what he is doing they comply and continue to uphold this godly individual for moral and spiritual guidance?

I nearly gave myself a concussion with a face palm...

I was going to add my own two cents, but you pretty much read my mind.

Oh, what the hell... I'll go for it:

This new rule only applies to the women of his church and allegedly was created so God can easily enter their bodies.

...Because lingerie to God is like having to be invited in is to vampires? &)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 02:03:43 PM by Disciple of Sagan »
The cosmos is also within us. We are made of star stuff.

The only thing bigger than the universe is humanity's collective sense of self-importance.