Author Topic: Doing the will of God ...  (Read 245 times)

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +130/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
Doing the will of God ...
« on: May 05, 2014, 12:37:12 PM »
CNN: 'I will sell them,' Boko Haram leader says of kidnapped Nigerian girls

(CNN) -- Fears for the fate of more than 200 Nigerian girls turned even more nightmarish Monday when the leader of the Islamist militant group that kidnapped them announced plans to sell them.

"I abducted your girls. I will sell them in the market, by Allah," a man claiming to be Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau said in a video first obtained by Agence France-Presse.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 09:49:08 PM by Chronos »
John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline Disciple of Sagan

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +60/-0
  • Current mood: Malcontent
Re: Doing the will of God ...
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 12:56:29 PM »
I hope we find him, kill him, and leave his corpse sans genitalia to rot in the street as a message to the rest of his sub-human followers. Worthless fucking animals.
The cosmos is also within us. We are made of star stuff.

The only thing bigger than the universe is humanity's collective sense of self-importance.

Offline G-Roll

• Graduate
  • Darwins +45/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 01:03:20 PM »
Sounds legit to me.

Allah wants Boko to make some money on the human trafficking market. Just like he wanted him to kidnap those educated heathen girls in the first place. There aint no retirement plan in terrorism you know. 

It's odd though that a mighty deity needs a simple human to carry out his bidding. It's almost as if Allah is powerless or just plain imaginary. Maybe Allah works in mysterious ways as well?

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +703/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 02:55:10 PM »
It's odd though that a mighty deity needs a simple human to carry out his bidding. It's almost as if Allah is powerless or just plain imaginary.

that was the plot of one of the later star trek movies.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098382/?ref_=fn_al_tt_9

Remember that, people.  If someone claiming to be god asks you to do a bunch of crazy sounding stuff - like tie up and kill your own kid or kill all the Midianites or wage war on Iraq or spend a week doing meth with a transvestite prostitute - it probably isn't god.  Because if it were really god, he wouldn't need you to do it.  He'd do it his own damn self.  Except for that last one.  God likes to watch.

Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +333/-85
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 05:03:42 PM »
I am wondering if they are feeding, and giving these girls water to drink or are they starving to death? I mean, these girls are a means of getting attention, and they have that. So, if they sell them then we know they're alive; personally I think all or most of them are most likely dead. I mean, where are they keeping 250+ girls? Do they have the housing for that? Are they sleeping outside? Why is the president of the state acting so coy for?

From the history of Nigeria, and radical Islamist terrorist, I think most or all of them are dead. And if not, other horrid acts are most likely being done to them.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline Disciple of Sagan

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +60/-0
  • Current mood: Malcontent
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2014, 05:05:53 PM »
I just saw on the news they hit another town. According to witnesses they burned people alive.

I think I'm going to be physically ill.
The cosmos is also within us. We are made of star stuff.

The only thing bigger than the universe is humanity's collective sense of self-importance.

Offline cwschizzy

• Student
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • WWGHA Member
    • Absurdity in Religion
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 12:52:17 PM »
I'm just waiting for them to start talking about peace...
Belief is irrelevant; the truth is not a democracy.
facebook.com/AbsurdityinReligion