The Declaration of Independence says:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
101. You were not born my king, my superior, nor my sovereign, you were not born with a higher rank than I.
102. Therefore, you DO NOT have a right to command me by your mere birth.
103. If this is true for you, it is true for every other human being born on the planet.
104. If no one has a rank higher than mine, then no one has a right to command me.
105. Persons long dead were not born my king, my superior, nor my sovereign, they were not born with a higher rank than I.
106. Therefore, persons long dead DO NOT have a right to command me by their mere birth.
107. If persons long dead do not have the right to command me by their mere birth, then their commands scribbled on a piece of paper DO NOT have a right to command me after their death.
108. If no one has a right to command me, then no one has a right to choose someone to command me.
109. Thus it does not matter how many people vote to give a politician a right to command, if they do not have the right to command me, they do not have the right to give that politician the right to command me.
110. Therefore if you elect a politician, that does not give the politician the right to command me.
111. If the politician does not have a right to command me, then it matters not if I am standing within the boundaries of any territory the politician believes is his to control.
A contract requires an offer, consideration, acceptance, and a meeting of minds.
It has been said that the Constitution is some sort of contract.
201. The federal constitution was never given to me as an offer, therefore I never gave an acceptance in return.
202. Since I was never given the offer, the consideration from the other party was never presented.
203. Since I was never given the offer, the return consideration was never presented.
204. Since I was never given the offer, there was no meeting of minds.
205. Therefore, the constitution is NOT a contract that I am party to.
206. Even if the constitution was a valid contract created by the constitutional convention, those people did NOT have a contract with me to represent me and thus could not bind me to that contract.
207. Therefore, the constitution is STILL NOT a contract that I am party to.
208. Since the constitution is NOT a contract that I am party to, it has NO AUTHORITY over me.
209. Since the constitution has no authority over me, the laws derived from that constitution have NO AUTHORITY over me either.
Those nine points are why the question is asked: "What evidence do you rely upon to prove that law applies to me?"
Law is a politician's command backed by threat of force, up to and including killing you.
My points are numbered so that challenges to my position can be specific.