Author Topic: Who is the most badass god in the history of gods?  (Read 751 times)

Offline epidemic

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +61/-14
Re: Who is the most badass god in the history of gods?
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2014, 12:45:56 PM »
Partial list of the "God of Abraham's" powers

Create a universe, and assemble the planets, stars, time space, galaxies spanning 14 billion light years in 7 days.
a) If this all took place in the first 7 days this means that he was able to move the mass of billions of Galaxies at a speed of 375,428,571,428,571 X Speed of light.
----The G-forces are astounding.
b) Then he was able to string light out Trillions and trillions of watts of energy from these objects over 14 billion light speed.  Even taking the time to blow up suns millions of light years away. 
----Delaying those events so they will appear during our existence.

Now for the little stuff he does just for the heluvit

a) He was able to wipe out the planet earth life to kill off one offending species.
b) In the span of a few years able to take a few species saved and create all life on earth again.
c) Had himself killed by a few insigificant humans
d) He can blow up cities
e) hold back seas and make the bottom of the red sea dry enough to walk on.
----to allow 2.5 million people to walk by faster then chariots could catch them.

Parlor tricks
a) Grow back ears right in front of a crowd.
b) Walk on water
c) Undead people
d) impregnate young girls

In fact I simply don't know of anything he can't do, with the exception of making companions that don't piss him off regularly and battle iron chariots.

Offline Disciple of Sagan

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +60/-0
  • Current mood: Malcontent
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2014, 12:49:58 PM »
In fact I simply don't know of anything he can't do

Work on Sundays?  :D
The cosmos is also within us. We are made of star stuff.

The only thing bigger than the universe is humanity's collective sense of self-importance.

Offline Bereft_of_Faith

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +39/-2
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2014, 11:07:07 PM »
The first human, who predates antiquity, who stood up among his peers and proclaimed 'There are no gods!'.  Ironically, he was thereafter deified and ascended to the heavens, where he abides to this day, alone.  (if memory servers, his name was Larry)
You're history is incomplete.  After his ascent, he was seated at the right hand of Moe.  It was sometime after Curly told some virgin chick she got preggers.

Three stooges as gods.  Holy Holy Holy.

Offline epidemic

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +61/-14
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2014, 08:37:15 AM »

He does not need to work on sundays.  But apparently he did rest which might imply some level of exhaustion.  But then again this weekend I rested some then after i was fully rested I rested some more.  So it is by no means proof of any level of fatigue.

Offline Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +198/-7
  • Official WWGHA Harpy, Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2014, 09:16:10 AM »
I simply don't know of anything he can't do

Well, so far he's been unable to convince me of his existence......
"It's hard to, but I'm starting to believe some of you actually believe these things.  That is completely beyond my ability to understand if that is really the case, but things never cease to amaze me."

Offline jdawg70

• Reader
  • Darwins +437/-8
  • Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2014, 09:32:34 AM »
I simply don't know of anything he can't do
Well, so far he's been unable to convince me of his existence......

Theist A
He has convinced you of his existence.  You just willfully choose to not acknowledge it.

Theist B
God has no need to convince you of his existence.  It is up to you to find him.

Theist C
He wants you to have the free will to flip a coin/roll die/pick a name from a hat/throw a dart to determine whether or not you will purport to believe that he exists.

Theist D
God exists.  God exists.  God exists.  Lalalalalalalala.  God exists.  Were you saying something?

Theist E
If god didn't exist, that would mean that there isn't an all-powerful, all-knowing, all-loving entity looking out for you.  Since that sucks, it means that god exists.

Theist F
Sunsets.  Checkmate, atheist!
"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where god should have come up and said 'hello'. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you f**king turn up and say 'well done'."

- Eddie Izzard

http://deepaksducttape.wordpress.com/

Offline Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +198/-7
  • Official WWGHA Harpy, Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2014, 09:41:16 AM »
^^^Don't get in the habit of thinking like a theist.  8)
"It's hard to, but I'm starting to believe some of you actually believe these things.  That is completely beyond my ability to understand if that is really the case, but things never cease to amaze me."

Offline Mrjason

• Reader
  • Darwins +103/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2014, 09:50:24 AM »

He does not need to work on sundays.  But apparently he did rest which might imply some level of exhaustion.  But then again this weekend I rested some then after i was fully rested I rested some more.  So it is by no means proof of any level of fatigue.

Being all powerful wouldn't no effort be the same as some effort and extreme effort, meaning that fatigued would be the same as fully charged. If you get my drift.

Offline Disciple of Sagan

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +60/-0
  • Current mood: Malcontent
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2014, 09:53:40 AM »
Theist F
Sunsets.  Checkmate, atheist!

How... how can I fight against this kind of iron-clad evidence?? It... it speaks to my soul!!!

Now, every time I see a baby smile, I see the face of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.... :angel:

...wait, the baby just spit up it's strained pea baby food. Now, all I see is Linda Blair from The Exorcist. :o
The cosmos is also within us. We are made of star stuff.

The only thing bigger than the universe is humanity's collective sense of self-importance.

Offline Mrjason

• Reader
  • Darwins +103/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2014, 06:38:40 AM »
gaius julius caesar. Technically a god as he was deified.

Did no end of bad ass shit, which unlike the other gods mentioned can actually be verified.