Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 324 times)

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Suggestion
« on: March 25, 2014, 02:38:20 AM »
I'm not one to recommend a banning of a member (unless they're a spammer) but...and I'm sure I am not alone in this...but Jesuis needs to go.

He consistently does one thing over all other things; and no, I am not speaking about him not making sense, him not answering that one question that everyone has asked him to answer since he joined...no, I'm talking about his consistency of lying.

He says he's an atheist, and that's a lie. Do I care that he does that? Not really; I, nor we do not own atheism, he wants to call himself an atheist when everyone else knows he isn't, that's his delusional business but the fact that he keeps on using it as a tool to rile us--and he has, he's gotten the more conservative[1] members to use profanity at him, to call him names when normally they wouldn't even call me a name[2]--and as a tool to redefine it to suit his needs in argument against all of us (probably even theists) is taking things a bit too far.

I know we need more theists but we don't need his type--we have skeptic and at least he doesn't consistently lie about things as Jesuis does.

Jesuis is the definition of a troll, and I think he's bad for business. Being a person who gets banned from websites I know that most of them were deserving; this is one of those that are deserving, I feel.

He has never been here to debate, converse, learn, or anything. He's always been preaching, and if this isn't preaching, I don't know what is (and incidently: proves he's not only a liar but a theist):

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,26547.msg607432.html#msg607432

I know people have (probably still do) consider me a "troll" but let's say that's true for a second: I think i contribute to the debate -- does Jesuis? He has almost 1,000 posts, you decide.

-Nam
 1. in vocabulary
 2. and we all know I can be a prick at times
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline Bereft_of_Faith

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +39/-2
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 03:50:11 AM »
[snipped] I think i contribute to the debate -- does Jesuis? He has almost 1,000 posts, you decide.

-Nam

No, he does not.  Not in my opinion.

Offline LoriPinkAngel

• Reader
  • Darwins +127/-6
  • I'm Your Nurse, Not Your Waitress...
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 10:15:14 AM »
Nam, I don't think you're a troll.  You're truly one of my favorite forum members.  You remind me of my younger brother.   :)
It doesn't make sense to let go of something you've had for so long.  But it also doesn't make sense to hold on when there's actually nothing there.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +677/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 10:45:27 AM »
I don't think of you as a troll, Nam.  I think of you as a goblin or hobgoblin.  Possibly a kobold.

In any event, Jesuis is on post approval. 

Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline junebug72

• Reader
  • Darwins +72/-83
  • "Question Everything"
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 04:22:57 AM »
Nam is not a troll, now that I know what it means. :)  A pain in the butt yes, troll no. 
Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man.
Thomas Paine

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/thomas_paine.html#XXwlhVIMq06zWg2d.99

Offline Defiance

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +26/-2
  • Can't be mad at something that doesn't exist.
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2014, 07:12:58 PM »
I agree, Nam. Ive read many of his replies and threads, and he thinks we're the idiots.

But I kinda wanna keep him around for the giggles...
"God is just and fair"
*God kills 2.5 million of people he KNEW would turn out like this in the flood*
*Humanity turns bad again, when God knew it would*
We should feel guilty for this.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2014, 07:22:55 PM »
I agree, Nam. Ive read many of his replies and threads, and he thinks we're the idiots.

But I kinda wanna keep him around for the giggles...

You have 5 comments and commenting on a subject you really do not know much about. Seems suspicious.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Offline Defiance

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +26/-2
  • Can't be mad at something that doesn't exist.
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2014, 10:33:04 PM »
I have been a silent reader for some time now. I have seen the kind of stuff that he posts. Only now ive signed up and said it.
"God is just and fair"
*God kills 2.5 million of people he KNEW would turn out like this in the flood*
*Humanity turns bad again, when God knew it would*
We should feel guilty for this.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2014, 11:00:49 PM »
I have been a silent reader for some time now. I have seen the kind of stuff that he posts. Only now ive signed up and said it.

I just find it humorous when one nutjob leaves or is restricted to comment and then on a benign topic a "new" member responds in the positive[1] toward the said nutjob.

-Nam
 1. and your comment is just that