Author Topic: Beware Of GOD'S Wrath: [#2799]  (Read 963 times)

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
Beware Of GOD'S Wrath: [#2799]
« on: March 16, 2014, 07:25:58 AM »

You're a sorcerer but u happen to quote the bible like a believer. I don't think the right thing u should do is condemning God-calling Him all sorts of names (blasphemy).

Point of correction, GOD is not a superstitious being neither is Christianity a superstition. I think it's high time u went and look for something meaningful to do rather than wasting ur miserable time and life deceiving yourself over the internet.

Moreover, you can only decieve those u know they may not be strong in faith. By the way what religion are you??? from the way you sound I can actually guess that you're one of those Idiots that worships craven images for god, stones, trees etc. But all of these will not pay you...... GOD is the only way.

I urge you to refrain from that useless act of yours, so as to be exempted of GOD'S wrath. I can assure you that if you continue this act of yours, what shall happen to you and your entire thousands of miserable generations to come will seem like a mystery.

Repent now, for it is never too late. GOD is the only way to eternal life.
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +279/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
Re: Beware Of GOD'S Wrath: [#2799]
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 07:28:19 AM »
I'm a wizard? HOLY SHIT, WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN TOLD THIS BEFORE?

Admit it, pianodwarf, you wrote this email. XD
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +125/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 07:36:02 AM »

You're a sorcerer

Dave.  How are you, Dave?

Are they treating you well in the hospital, Dave?

Are you getting enough exercise, Dave?

Is your diet adequate for your needs, Dave?

John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Online ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +731/-6
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 07:52:37 AM »
Hmmm, this god guy is going to have to get a lot better at a doing wrathy things before I start responding to the infinitesimally small possibility that he actually exists. Heck, I'm not even going to bother trying to be a sorcerer, because magic isn't needed in a world where there is no god.

If I were you, I'd concern myself a little bit more with basic english and writing skills and stop dwelling on non-existent deities. Because nether of you could threaten your way out of a wet paper bag.
Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline rev45

• Reader
  • Darwins +37/-2
  • Did your parents raise you to be an idiot?
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 07:56:22 AM »
Moreover, you can only decieve those u know they may not be strong in faith. By the way what religion are you??? from the way you sound I can actually guess that you're one of those Idiots that worships craven images for god, stones, trees etc. But all of these will not pay you...... GOD is the only way.

I urge you to refrain from that useless act of yours, so as to be exempted of GOD'S wrath. I can assure you that if you continue this act of yours, what shall happen to you and your entire thousands of miserable generations to come will seem like a mystery.

Worship or suffer.  Such a petty little god.
Here read a book.  It's free.
http://www.literatureproject.com/

Could a being create the fifty billion galaxies, each with two hundred billion stars, then rejoice in the smell of burning goat flesh?   Ron Patterson

Offline voodoo child

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 09:20:26 AM »
Wait… I got to scratch….    Awwww    there we go.

Squirrel!!
The classical man is just a bundle of routine, ideas and tradition. If you follow the classical pattern, you are understanding the routine, the tradition, the shadow, you are not understanding yourself. Truth has no path. Truth is living and therefore changing. Bruce lee

Offline Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +77/-1
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2014, 10:15:53 AM »

I have a feeling this is someone that can't grasp the concept of following no religions at all, or partaking in no acts of worships at all.

What's with the random capitalization of the word "idiot"?
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Offline wright

• Reader
  • Darwins +75/-1
  • "Sleep like a log, snore like a chainsaw."
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2014, 11:43:47 AM »
I'm a wizard? HOLY SHIT, WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN TOLD THIS BEFORE?

Admit it, pianodwarf, you wrote this email. XD

Dammit, pianodwarf! You know the uninitiated have to find out on their own, otherwise the Dark Council gets miffed and blacklists the newbies and whoever spilled the beans! You just blew it for everybody!

As to the OP: a sad and superstitious person. Note to all theist lurkers, I know there are more thoughtful believers out there; a number of them post on this forum. But the stink of ignorance from people like this tends to linger.
Live a good life... If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.
--Marcus Aurelius

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +298/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2014, 12:47:23 PM »
You're a sorcerer but u happen to quote the bible like a believer.

Atheists are sorcerors? News to me

I don't think the right thing u should do is condemning God-calling Him all sorts of names (blasphemy).

What you think is irrelevant.

Point of correction, GOD is not a superstitious being neither is Christianity a superstition.

Evidence?

I think it's high time u went and look for something meaningful to do rather than wasting ur miserable time and life deceiving yourself over the internet.

You first.

Moreover, you can only decieve those u know they may not be strong in faith.

Evidence?

By the way what religion are you???

Religion is your schtick, not ours.

…from the way you sound I can actually guess that you're one of those Idiots that worships craven images for god, stones, trees etc. But all of these will not pay you.....

Atheists do not "worship" anything. That's your schtick.

GOD is the only way.

Evidence?

Evidence?

Evidence?

You speak a lot of words but you state nothing.

Why is that?

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline Angus and Alexis

• Reader
  • Darwins +71/-24
  • Residential Tulpamancer.
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2014, 07:00:56 PM »
Rule 1: No pooftas. Rule 2: No maltreating the theists, IF, anyone is watching. Rule 3: No pooftas. Rule 4: I do not want to see anyone NOT drinking after light out. Rule 5: No pooftas. Rule 6: There is NO...rule 6.

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +91/-11
  • Why is it so difficult to say you don't know?
    • Foxy Freedom on Doctor Who
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2014, 07:21:09 PM »

Not everyone will follow your demonic delusions because not everyone is a coward like you are.
Neither Foxy Freedom nor any associates can be reached via WWGHA. Their official antitheist website is http://the6antitheist6guide6.blogspot.co.uk

The 2nd edition of the free ebook Devil or Delusion ? The danger of Christianity to Democracy Freedom and Science.       http://t.co/2d1KcJ9V

Offline mrbiscoop

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +30/-2
  • Faith is not a virtue!
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2014, 07:57:17 PM »
    Some call me...Tim.
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
              -Emo Philips

Online shnozzola

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2014, 08:15:42 PM »
You're a sorcerer...
- No, a 13th level druid - speak orc, too.

By the way what religion are you???
- are you following what's going on here?
“I wanna go ice fishing on Europa, and see if something swims up to the camera lens and licks it.”- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +256/-3
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2014, 11:38:37 PM »
Yes, I am indeed one of those magic-using types.  Specifically, I am a seiðkona, a gythia, a duly Tested member of the Wayreth Conclave (White Robe), and a 20th level archmage (alignment Chaotic Frilly).  I also do shamanic improv in My spare time.

Oh, and I'm also a Norse goddess.  I'm the god of Whose wrath you should beware. ;D

Booga booga.
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline Angus and Alexis

• Reader
  • Darwins +71/-24
  • Residential Tulpamancer.
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2014, 02:52:28 AM »
Man, when i reach level 69, i am soooooo going to get those robes i have wanted.
Rule 1: No pooftas. Rule 2: No maltreating the theists, IF, anyone is watching. Rule 3: No pooftas. Rule 4: I do not want to see anyone NOT drinking after light out. Rule 5: No pooftas. Rule 6: There is NO...rule 6.

Offline jdawg70

• Reader
  • Darwins +347/-7
  • Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2014, 07:50:49 AM »
Repent now, for it is never too late.

Bah.  As it's never too late, I'll put off the repenting until I get some actual evidence suggesting that there is some entity to repent to.

Though I'm guessing that you were kidding when you said 'never too late'.
"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where god should have come up and said 'hello'. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you f**king turn up and say 'well done'."
- Eddie Izzard

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +546/-14
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2014, 10:08:59 AM »
Cool, I always wanted to be a sorcerer, like in Eddings's early books.  Getting to do things by simply concentrating on them and then saying a word, getting to live for thousands of years...  Of course, gotta watch out not to try to uncreate things, and trying to do something that's too difficult, but I could live with those drawbacks.

Forget this silly Christian nonsense that sorcerers are somehow bad or evil.  That's just Christians wanting to get rid of the competition.  I don't doubt that some sorcerers would be bad or evil, but all of them?  That's just propaganda from the Christian fanatics who want to make sure everyone believes the same way they do.

(this satire brought to you by jaimehlers)

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +298/-82
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2014, 10:20:39 AM »
I'm too lazy to be anything.

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline Boots

• Reader
  • Darwins +95/-0
  • Living the Dream
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2014, 10:28:45 AM »
You're a sorcerer

Crom laughs at your four winds!!  DA'S CROM--STRONG ON HIS MOUNTAIN!!
* Religion: institutionalized superstition, period.

"Many of my ultra-conservative Republican friends...have trouble accepting the idea God is not a Republican. " ~OldChurchGuy

"We humans may never figure out the truth, but I prefer trying to find it over pretending we know it."  ~ParkingPlaces

Offline Mrjason

• Reader
  • Darwins +89/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2014, 10:57:45 AM »

You're a sorcerer

YES!

I can assure you that if you continue this act of yours, what shall happen to you and your entire thousands of miserable generations to come will seem like a mystery.

Nonsense! I will play the Enchanted Bunny to avert the wrath of god and follow with the Carrots Of Power.
Your turn.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +298/-82
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2014, 11:46:32 AM »
Um, hello! I have the Enchanted Bunny:

-Nam

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +546/-14
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2014, 11:50:33 AM »
I prefer this one myself:

Seems to follow the spirit of Mrjason's post better.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +298/-82
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2014, 11:52:11 AM »
Yeah but mine's deadly cute.

;)

-Nam

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +546/-14
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2014, 11:57:19 AM »
Cute is evil, not deadly, though.

Also:

« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 12:07:17 PM by jaimehlers »

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +298/-82
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2014, 12:15:43 PM »
Cute is evil, not deadly, though.

If you say so.

-Nam

Offline kcrady

• Reader
  • Darwins +380/-1
  • Your Friendly Neighborhood Cephalopod Overlord
    • My blog
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2014, 03:55:53 PM »
You're a sorcerer but u happen to quote the bible like a believer.

Can I be a Jedi Master instead?  Or if I gotta be a sorcerer, can I still have a lightsaber?

I don't think the right thing u should do is condemning God-calling Him all sorts of names (blasphemy).

Why not?  How, exactly, would a bipedal microorganism inhabiting a tiny mote of dust in a miniscule galaxy in a cosmos of hundreds of billions thereof (which may not even be the only cosmos of its kind) hurt an infinitely omni-everything being capable of creating it all with a thought?  Say, I think there might be a paramecium in a pond somewhere that waved its cilia in a way that might have meant something insulting about you.  Or maybe it just doesn't believe in your existence.  You mad, bro?

Point of correction, GOD is not a superstitious being neither is Christianity a superstition.

Oooh!  He said "GOD" in all-caps!  I'm totally convinced now!  Well, not really.  I mean, me typing "ISIS" in all-caps doesn't make you think, "Gee, maybe She really does exist!" does it?

I think it's high time u went and look for something meaningful to do rather than wasting ur miserable time and life deceiving yourself over the internet.

Says a guy...on the internet.  Also: "You" is a three-letter word.

Moreover, you can only decieve those u know they may not be strong in faith.

So why do we bother you then?  The most we can do is make the people who aren't "strong in faith," i.e., non-Real, True Christians, be honest about their not-quite-belief, right?  We make your churches hypocrite-free, right?  So how is that not providing you a service?

By the way what religion are you??? from the way you sound I can actually guess that you're one of those Idiots that worships craven images for god, stones, trees etc.

Haha, no.  If I'm gonna worship an image, it's not gonna be craven.  Who worships a cowardly statue?  Also: you worship a book as if it were a god.  If it's OK to say that literature is "divinely inspired" and in some sense contains a "revelation" or "manifestation" of the divine and may be treated as a conduit thereto, why couldn't that work with other art forms?

But all of these will not pay you...... GOD is the only way.

So, does this mean that you're willing to stick your neck out and make a prediction?  Say, if I call your god X number of mean names, he will do X to me in his "wrath?"  We've had people actually conduct that experiment here multiple times, and they're still around, having not faced any "wrath."

Repent now, for it is never too late.

You realize those two statements are at cross purposes, right?  Why repent now, if it's never too late?

GOD is the only way to eternal life.

Do you have any evidence:

1) That "eternal life" actually exists?

2) That it's worth having, i.e., not a fate worse than death?

3) That your god is, in fact, the only way "to" it?
"The question of whether atheists are, you know, right, typically gets sidestepped in favor of what is apparently the much more compelling question of whether atheists are jerks."

--Greta Christina

Offline hickdive

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +32/-0
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2014, 04:03:14 PM »
It is true, I am a sorceror.

Only the other day I walking along when I suddenly turned into a side street.
Stupidity, unlike intelligence, has no limits.

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +546/-14
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2014, 05:07:11 PM »
By the way what religion are you??? from the way you sound I can actually guess that you're one of those Idiots that worships craven images for god, stones, trees etc.
Haha, no.  If I'm gonna worship an image, it's not gonna be craven.  Who worships a cowardly statue?
Good point.  Who would want to worship something cowardly, period?  I mean, Shaggy and Scooby were pretty funny, but I certainly wouldn't want to worship them.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +646/-27
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2014, 08:01:04 AM »
I wish I could do sorcerery.  Could someone point me to a demon or something so I can learn real magic? 

You'd think that in this "fallen", demon-infested world, there would be sorcerers all over the place doing all kinds of awesome stuff.  Making themselves rich.  Enslaving hot chicks.  Causing plagues on xians.  But I've never met a single one.  Not even any republicans, and they would be the first ones I would imagine using black magic.  Nor have I heard of any of that stuff happening.  And most xians I talk to reject the notion outright.  What is a wannabe wizard to do?

Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.