Author Topic: Austin Ruse Says Leftwing University Professors Should All Be Taken Out And Shot  (Read 203 times)

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +294/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
I edited the title a bit so it would fit. Full title: Austin Ruse Says Left-Wing University Professors 'Should All Be Taken Out And Shot'

Found on AF.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/austin-ruse-says-left-wing-university-professors-should-all-be-taken-out-and-shot

Such compassion from a loving theist. If only these left-wing university professors could stop being human-haters like this man.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken/Lucifer/All In One/Orion.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +336/-85
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Who listens to idiots?

Wait...nevermind.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Online ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +792/-6
  • If you are religious, you are misconcepted
Hey, if you don't hate the right people, you can't be a good christian.

You have to ask yourself "Who would Jesus hate and condemn and be disgusted by and be afraid of?" and then just do it.

And it is best to stick with false generalizations like the professor thing, because otherwise one would have to think, and that's uncalled for in this day and age.

By the way, who the f**k is Austin Ruse. And have I been blessed for never having heard of him before?

If so, thanks a lot, OAL, for ruining my life!  ;D
Jesus, the cracker flavored treat!

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +130/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
Since education makes people more liberal, I'm sure the conservatives would like to eliminate colleges entirely.
John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +336/-85
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Since education makes people more liberal, I'm sure the conservatives would like to eliminate colleges entirely.

Well, not their colleges, anyway.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.