Author Topic: Butt hole is for shitting out of.  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Angus and Alexis

• Reader
  • Darwins +71/-24
  • Residential Tulpamancer.
Butt hole is for shitting out of.
« on: March 15, 2014, 07:24:51 AM »
My mother, in her logic, has decided to say this.

"Butts are for shitting out of, not for sex"

This is her basic argument.

Care to tear apart this stupid statement?

Thanks in advance.
Rule 1: No pooftas. Rule 2: No maltreating the theists, IF, anyone is watching. Rule 3: No pooftas. Rule 4: I do not want to see anyone NOT drinking after light out. Rule 5: No pooftas. Rule 6: There is NO...rule 6.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +286/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
Re: Butt hole is for shitting out of.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 07:29:57 AM »
I'd tear this argument apart, but you're too young to hear the things that are not allowed, according to that "logic".
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Angus and Alexis

• Reader
  • Darwins +71/-24
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 07:34:52 AM »
I'd tear this argument apart, but you're too young to hear the things that are not allowed, according to that "logic".

Please go ahead, i do not care.

New information: "Ass is for poopin out of, not recreating out of, UNLESS! the person wants it, and not ASKED for it"

« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 07:36:47 AM by Angus and Alexis »
Rule 1: No pooftas. Rule 2: No maltreating the theists, IF, anyone is watching. Rule 3: No pooftas. Rule 4: I do not want to see anyone NOT drinking after light out. Rule 5: No pooftas. Rule 6: There is NO...rule 6.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +286/-37
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 07:39:59 AM »
Please go ahead, i do not care.

I'm also pretty sure it's against the rules, so no.
EDIT: I do have one thing that follows this "logic" and I can say without breaking the rules. Mouths are for eating, so cannibalism is alright.

New information: "Ass is for poopin out of, not recreating out of, UNLESS! the person wants it, and not ASKED for it"

I see no problem with that, since it's saying anal is alright as long as it's consensual.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 07:42:38 AM by One Above All »
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

Offline Angus and Alexis

• Reader
  • Darwins +71/-24
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 08:09:02 AM »
After changing goal posts several times, with changes in want/asked and is ok/not ok.

She has decided it is simply not ok, because...err...because?

Please tear this apart.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +286/-37
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 08:16:50 AM »
...Really? Do I have to explain why someone having an opinion doesn't make it true? -1 for being dumb.
We choose our own gods.

Offline lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +49/-21
  • Artist: Simon Vouet (1633)
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 08:27:02 AM »
My mother, in her logic, has decided to say this.

This is her basic argument.

Care to tear apart this stupid statement?

Thanks in advance.

Well, if you were allowed to pick only one main purpose for the butt hole, that purpose would be "for shitting out of". However, humans find many uses for a great variety of things. There is nothing wrong with that.

Me, I'm totally heterosexual. I also have never had butt[1] sex, and have no desire to. But, if that's what someone likes to do, then so be it.
 1. At first, I used "canal" without the "c", but I got the "Forbidden . . ." message.
Enough with your bullshit.
. . . Mr. Friday . . . that post really is golden.

Offline Angus and Alexis

• Reader
  • Darwins +71/-24
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2014, 08:28:56 AM »
...Really? Do I have to explain why someone having an opinion doesn't make it true? -1 for being dumb.

I must say the -1 is rather rude.

I KNOW that opinions do not make things true, but SHE does not...(she is also drunk...*sigh*)

Offline lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +49/-21
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2014, 08:32:12 AM »

I KNOW that opinions do not make things true, but SHE does not...(she is also drunk...*sigh*)

I didn't get the reason for the -1 either. If anything, your mom deserves the -1, not you. Maybe OAA is drunk too, LOL.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +286/-37
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2014, 08:34:13 AM »

I did what I would've done to any theist for making such a dumb statement. I've never seen you stand up for them. If you want special treatment, you won't get any from me.

Then why do you need help debunking it?

I didn't get the reason for the -1 either. If anything, your mom deserves the -1, not you. Maybe OAA is drunk too, LOL.

I explained the reason behind it in a post in this very thread. And no, I'm not drunk. I don't drink. Ever. I'm just treating Angus and Alexis like I treat theists. No special treatment.
We choose our own gods.

Offline Angus and Alexis

• Reader
  • Darwins +71/-24
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2014, 08:36:58 AM »

I understand that the -1 is because the statement is stupid (granted that the premise of the statement CAME from a stupid person).

But i still do not think *I* should get it...(ehh still got my 3:1 ratio going)

I did what I would've done to any theist for making such a dumb statement. I've never seen you stand up for them. If you want special treatment, you won't get any from me.

Ehh...true...

Then why do you need help debunking it?

Because she is a nutter.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +286/-37
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2014, 08:39:59 AM »
I understand that the -1 is because the statement is stupid (granted that the premise of the statement CAME from a stupid person).

You're the one who asked for us to debunk something that doesn't need help, so I smited you.

Ehh...true...

I'm glad you see it that way.

Because she is a nutter.

That doesn't make sense. Her being insane or not doesn't make debunking an argument any harder. At best you could say it makes her accepting the debunk harder, but that's it.
We choose our own gods.

Offline lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +49/-21
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2014, 08:46:08 AM »

I explained the reason behind it in a post in this very thread. And no, I'm not drunk. I don't drink. Ever. I'm just treating Angus and Alexis like I treat theists. No special treatment.

Well, your reason sucked.

I see it like this. Angus and Alexis' mom holds a stupid opinion, kinda like, "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, HAR HAR HAR!" So, Angus presents it to us because he is proud to belong to a community that has members that could tear his mom a new asshole in the world of debate. But instead, Angus receives hostility. Way to go by letting your fellow down!

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +286/-37
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2014, 08:49:16 AM »

I've never seen you stand up for theists either when I smite them.

I see it like this. Angus and Alexis' mom holds a stupid opinion, kinda like, "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, HAR HAR HAR!" So, Angus presents it to us because he is proud to belong to a community that has members that could tear his mom a new asshole in the world of debate. But instead, Angus receives hostility. Way to go by letting your fellow down!

This isn't the Chatter section. This is the Sexuality, Reproduction, & Abortion section, and Angus and Alexis clearly asked for help debunking an easily debunked concept that he himself said he could debunk. Even if my reason sucked, which I don't believe, this thread is little more than attention whoring. Either way, the smite was deserved. You'll notice how I only smited him when he asked about debunking an opinion.
We choose our own gods.

Offline lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +49/-21
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2014, 08:51:33 AM »

Take one look at my ratio, and maybe you'll feel better.  :)

Offline lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +49/-21
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2014, 08:58:59 AM »

I've never seen you stand up for theists either when I smite them.

My guess is that some of your smites I haven't noticed, and I probably loved the other smites that I did see.

This isn't the Chatter section. This is the Sexuality, Reproduction, & Abortion section, and Angus and Alexis clearly asked for help debunking an easily debunked concept that he himself said he could debunk. Even if my reason sucked, which I don't believe, this thread is little more than attention whoring. Either way, the smite was deserved. You'll notice how I only smited him when he asked about debunking an opinion.

Hey, I don't think for one minute that this is some "great, most interesting thread" either. Maybe Angus had some ridiculously high hopes. Maybe he threw this at us hoping for an epic K-fucking-Crady response to present to his mother. I don't know. I just didn't like to see Angus being let down so harshly, but that's life. No big deal.  :)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 09:01:51 AM by lotanddaughters »

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +130/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2014, 06:37:20 PM »

Which, by nature, is true.

However, as stated previously, the mouth isn't for sex either but that doesn't stop people from inserting a penis into it -- or other things. And if we are to only use body parts for the original purpose, then why do people smoke? The lungs are for inhaling oxygen, not pollution. The nose is for smelling, not snorting coke, nor is it intended for pouring water through as many people do with neti pots. The nipples of female breasts are for babies, not adults. Also, the skin is a covering on the body, it is not a canvas for ink or punching holes and affixing metal.

I'm sure she has done at least a couple of the above ...

John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +286/-37
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2014, 06:39:19 PM »
<snip>

Chronos, now she's claiming that it's wrong because she says so.
We choose our own gods.

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +130/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2014, 07:12:45 PM »
Chronos, now she's claiming that it's wrong because she says so.

I could be polite and say that she is misinformed, unconsidered or simply ignorant. But more to the point, she just accepts being dumb about it. It's easier to lack thought than it is to change one's mind.

John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +325/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2014, 08:21:08 PM »
Many people justify things they don't like by using/creating a religion or ideology, or movement (pun intended) to justify their prejudices. As Chronos points out: there are many things that parts of the body isn't almost likely meant for but it's ones own body; they can do with it as they please, I feel.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline kindred

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-5
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2014, 10:43:53 PM »
Necks aren't for gliding your lips on. Tongues aren't for licking a woman's clam. Ears aren't for nibbling. Etc. Yet somehow we find an excuse to do all those.
"Keep calm and carry on"

"I trust you are not in too much distress"

Offline Bereft_of_Faith

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +39/-2
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2014, 05:36:28 AM »
When my mother attempted to make suggestions about what is normal and what isn't, I'd say 'yup' or shrug, and did as i bloody well wanted. 

When did kids start listening to their parents' opinions on sexual decorum?  Is this something new?

Anyway, In the past, I've said the same thing as your mom had said, but it never really mattered.  Why would anyone care about my opinions about sexual practices?  Why should we give a crap what anyone else thinks is proper?

This is just my opinion, but you know what they say about opinions...

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +130/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2014, 05:59:56 AM »
When did kids start listening to their parents' opinions on sexual decorum?  Is this something new?

When did parents start sharing their opinions on sex, much less sexual decorum?

Offline Angus and Alexis

• Reader
  • Darwins +71/-24
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2014, 06:05:04 AM »

When did parents start sharing their opinions on sex, much less sexual decorum?

Since ever. (and since the invention of alcohol)

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +130/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2014, 07:15:12 AM »
Since ever. (and since the invention of alcohol)

I was born in the 1960s. You got one talk, if that, and rarely did the issue arise again unless you were (1) caught in the act or (2) becoming a parent.

My mother was (originally) a Roman Catholic. She gave me the talk and mostly informed me about how the female reproductive system works. (It's obviously more complex.) She was uncomfortable doing it. I had a better understanding of how female periods and/or conception works than most of the girls in my class.

I was not uncomfortable talking to my daughter about sex, but I did get annoyed and thrown off kilter when I found her alone in her room with her boyfriend and/or girlfriend and/or the day she thought she was pregnant. (These situations did not all occur at the same time, by the way, and the events in the bedroom where not the ones leading to a pregnancy scare.)

But to stay on topic, I am confident that so far she has not taken it up the butt.

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +259/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2014, 10:11:57 AM »
Knees were not meant for genuflection.
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +325/-84
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2014, 11:11:20 AM »
I was born in the 1960s. You got one talk, if that, again unless you were (1) caught in the act or (2) becoming a parent.

I never even got a talk. Of course when you find your parents porn vids under the bed, and your parents porn pics of themselves that it probably gets embarrassing at that point; more so than usual.

My mother was (originally) a Roman Catholic. She gave me the talk and mostly informed me about how the female reproductive system works. (It's obviously more complex.) She was uncomfortable doing it. I had a better understanding of how female periods and/or conception works than most of the girls in my class.

Yeah...I got a story on that--trust me: you don't want to hear that one.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Offline lotanddaughters

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +49/-21
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2014, 12:39:23 PM »

-Nam

Is it just me, or do statements like this actually make the reader more eager to be told the story?

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +325/-84
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2014, 12:48:49 PM »

-Nam

Is it just me, or do statements like this actually make the reader more eager to be told the story?

If I tell it, if you're eating: you'll vomit.

-Nam