Author Topic: They called it a technical glitch  (Read 221 times)

Offline mrbiscoop

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +31/-2
  • Faith is not a virtue!
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
              -Emo Philips

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +307/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: They called it a technical glitch
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 01:09:57 PM »
Could just be a coincidence. Stations here in Florida do that for many things. People complain, nothing happens.

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline jynnan tonnix

• Reader
  • Darwins +87/-1
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 03:09:15 PM »
Gotta love this comment at the end of the article.

we as a blind society have learned to perpetuate ignorance for an awful long spell if people
were taught   the bible instead of   being taught from the ideologies that man has dreamed up this world would have been a better place as to the unimaginable evolutiĀ­on ide it can win the battles but it won't win the war,thank goodness.

Only three comments so far, but at least two of them are pro-evolution. Whether or not this poster thinks it was a glitch, I'm sure they would have been in favor of doing it on purpose.

I vote purposeful cover up as well, though it may not have been the station's doing. Maybe whoever "accidentally" put on the news promo just decided they would be doing god's work...

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +307/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 04:00:04 PM »
It's not FOX doing it, though. Except for the protestant lunatic fringe on FAUX NOISE, FOX puts out "liberal" things all the time though "Evolution" doesn't have a political affiliation.

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey