Author Topic: Ohio Ministers Stage Own Mock Arrests to Illustrate Persicution  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +96/-11
  • Why is it so difficult to say you don't know?
    • Foxy Freedom on Doctor Who
Re: Ohio Ministers Stage Own Mock Arrests to Illustrate Persicution
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2014, 10:48:55 AM »
Hey Nam you dick head,

You can fuck off and burn in hell you piece of shit.

New name for Screwtape  = COCKTAPE

Atheists are the bad guys.  They killed over 100 million people in under a 100 years. Nice going.  Catholics ruled for 1260 years and catholics, who instigated the crusades are the Antichrist you fuck wit.

It is nice to know you hate everyone equally.

I am like King David...

I am sure you would be an excellent dictator.
Neither Foxy Freedom nor any associates can be reached via WWGHA. Their official antitheist website is http://the6antitheist6guide6.blogspot.co.uk

The 2nd edition of the free ebook Devil or Delusion ? The danger of Christianity to Democracy Freedom and Science.       http://t.co/2d1KcJ9V

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +308/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2014, 10:49:59 AM »
SOGGY,

Swearing? I hate to break it to you asswipe but you instigated everything. I didn't go to one of your posts and add to it and then not say I added to it; as some of us do here: we "fix" what people say, out of sarcasm but we note that we did it.

You see asswipe people here may think I am responding to you out of anger, and I am in a way because the things you say are extremely idiotic, but I am responding to you the way I am because that's all you understand. You obviously don't understand hyperbole, metaphor, similes, examples, or anything at all but literalism.

You keep bringing up Lenin as if it means something to me. I am not a communist, a fascist, I don't want to kill people for my own ego, power, or ideology--neither of which have anything to do with atheism.

Was he an atheist? Perhaps. Did he kill people because he was an atheist? Highly unlikely. But Christians have killed people solely based on their religion telling them to.

What's worse: a person killing someone because they enjoy it, or an entire religion advocating to its followers it's good to kill people because their religion says it's morally okay to do so.

Frankly, either choice is unappealing to me but the first one seems better than the second.

What did you learn from this? Nothing.

-Nam
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 10:55:21 AM by Nam »
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline SwordOfGod

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +4/-35
  • I'm having a good laugh here ha ha ha ha!
    • Seventh-day Adventist Church
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2014, 10:56:47 AM »
Hey Nam you dick head,

You can fuck off and burn in hell you piece of shit.

New name for Screwtape  = COCKTAPE

Atheists are the bad guys.  They killed over 100 million people in under a 100 years. Nice going.  Catholics ruled for 1260 years and catholics, who instigated the crusades are the Antichrist you fuck wit.

It is nice to know you hate everyone equally.

I am like King David...

I am sure you would be an excellent dictator.

Thats a compliment coming from an Atheist, the best of dictators... that award goes to you guys. i.e Stalin and Mao = 100 mil dead.
"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible"

- Stuart Chase (R.I.P 1985)

Offline Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +77/-1
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2014, 11:02:15 AM »
Is it just me, or has SwordOfGod gone completely unhinged?  I don't recall him being quite like this before.
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Online ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +748/-6
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2014, 11:04:04 AM »
I believe on the laws of God

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.

I am not Christlike, I am like King David... I will strike you who strike me. I will fight those who fight me and I will swear and insult those who swear and Insult me.

So, tough if you fucking pagans dont like it.

Bless me and you will be blessed, curse me and you shall be cursed (Genesis 12:3)

We aren't afraid of sweethearts like you. You guys are so whimpy that you could barely get the blood knee deep in Jerusalem. A less talented band of murderous thugs would be hard to find. You probably just finished feeding cookies to kittens, and I suspect you're off now to grow your mom flowers for mothers day. Plus, Ellen loves you.

You are such a wuss.
Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +308/-82
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2014, 11:04:53 AM »
Is it just me, or has SwordOfGod gone completely unhinged?  I don't recall him being quite like this before.

Nah...he's always been like this.

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +96/-11
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2014, 11:09:55 AM »
Thats a compliment coming from an Atheist, the best of dictators... that award goes to you guys. i.e Stalin and Mao = 100 mil dead.

Stalin was trained as a priest and had the mentality of a believer whether it was in Christianity or Marxism. When he found it useful, he reopened the churches. Did you know that?
Neither Foxy Freedom nor any associates can be reached via WWGHA. Their official antitheist website is http://the6antitheist6guide6.blogspot.co.uk

The 2nd edition of the free ebook Devil or Delusion ? The danger of Christianity to Democracy Freedom and Science.       http://t.co/2d1KcJ9V

Offline SwordOfGod

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +4/-35
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2014, 11:11:32 AM »

because of all the attacks i get i am like this.... i started out polite and unassuming, then i get nam abusing me verbally, and cocktape applying double standards calling me a cock by PM, and banning me for a week,hence his new name.

im not a Christian who continually turns the other cheek. I am one who fights back if I can see the person is not genuine, like Nam and Cocktape. They insult me, so they should expect insults back. 
"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible"

Offline SwordOfGod

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +4/-35
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2014, 11:13:01 AM »

Stalin was trained as a priest and had the mentality of a believer whether it was in Christianity or Marxism. When he found it useful, he reopened the churches. Did you know that?

Hmm... then he abandoned it, became an Atheist, like most of you people on here did, then started killing Theists. 

Offline SwordOfGod

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +4/-35
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2014, 11:14:07 AM »

I am not Christlike, I am like King David... I will strike you who strike me. I will fight those who fight me and I will swear and insult those who swear and Insult me.

Bless me and you will be blessed, curse me and you shall be cursed (Genesis 12:3)

We aren't afraid of sweethearts like you. You guys are so whimpy that you could barely get the blood knee deep in Jerusalem. A less talented band of murderous thugs would be hard to find. You probably just finished feeding cookies to kittens, and I suspect you're off now to grow your mom flowers for mothers day. Plus, Ellen loves you.

You are such a wuss.

What a gay boy you are.

Offline wheels5894

• Reader
  • Darwins +106/-1
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2014, 11:14:49 AM »

because of all the attacks i get i am like this.... i started out polite and unassuming, then i get nam abusing me verbally, and cocktape applying double standards calling me a cock by PM, and banning me for a week,hence his new name.

I'd be careful what you call the staff who rung this forum.

I'm not a Christian who continually turns the other cheek. I am one who fights back if I can see the person is not genuine, like Nam and Cocktape. They insult me, so they should expect insults back.

Then, frankly, you are not a Christian. You have already said earlier that you are not Christ-like and now you say you do not obey Jesus' commands. Sounds like you are an atheist like the rest of us but with a bad attitude!
No testimony is sufficient to establish a miracle, unless the testimony be of such that its falshood would be more miraculous than the facts it endeavours to establish. (David Hume)

Offline Foxy Freedom

• Reader
  • Darwins +96/-11
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2014, 11:19:21 AM »

Hmm... then he abandoned it, became an Atheist, like most of you people on here did, then started killing Theists.

He killed everyone who was against him like any dictator would. Then reopened the churches when he thought it was useful to the people.

Offline Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +77/-1
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2014, 11:21:09 AM »

im not a Christian who continually turns the other cheek. I am one who fights back if I can see the person is not genuine, like Nam and Cocktape. They insult me, so they should expect insults back.

Why do you disobey your lord and savior, Jesus Christ?

Jesus said, in very plain language, to turn the other cheek.  He also said to LOVE your enemies.  Why do you not love us?  Perhaps you need a bible lesson.

Luke 6:27-35

But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,  Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.  And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.  Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.  And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.  And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.  And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.  But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +308/-82
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2014, 11:23:05 AM »

You insult everyone. And you were never polite.

You started out plagiarising, and then denying you ever plagiarized. But besides that, you started out preaching. So, you broke one of the main rules from the beginning. And you started with the insults and name-calling the second day you were here.

You think we can't look at your posts from day one?

They are there for everyone to see.

-Nam

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +557/-17
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2014, 11:37:08 AM »
Keep talking about yourself, making excuses for your own hypocritical outrage.
The only hypocrite here is you, "Sword of God".

Last I checked, there are passages for just this sort of situation in the Bible you presumably follow.  Matthew 5:39, "But I tell you, do not resist an evil person.  If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also."  Luke 6:27-28, "But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you."  Both of those mean not to retaliate for bad deeds with bad deeds, which you're doing here.  I doubt you even care, though; you're too eager to fight battles for your god, thus your name.

You call yourself "SwordOfGod", after Matthew 10:34, "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."  So on top of being a hypocrite who doesn't follow the plain commands of the god you claim to follow, you're also arrogant for claiming yourself to be the 'sword' that Jesus said he would bring.

Maybe you should think about that before you dig yourself in even deeper.  I realize you're just looking for an excuse to get yourself banned so that you can tell other people of just how awful those big ol' mean atheists were to poor little you, but your conduct is shameful for one who calls himself a Christian.  Sounds like you're following the wrong religion, if you're looking up to King David rather than to Jesus Christ.  Oh, and didn't David violate the "thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife" commandment?  I mean, if you're going to look up to an Old Testament figure, I'd think you'd pick someone besides the guy who was arguably the most flawed man in the entire Old Testament (which takes some doing).  I mean, the man already had several wives, yet he lusted after Bathsheba to the point where he actually had her husband murdered.  On top of that, one of his own sons rebelled against him, and the son who actually succeeded him had one of his brothers murdered, plus ultimately caused Israel to fracture into northern and southern kingdoms because he became a pagan (to use the epithet you hurled against the atheists here).

By the way, 'pagan' refers to a range of polytheistic traditions; atheists do not believe in any god, so calling them pagans just illustrates that you don't really know what you're talking about.  Personally, I have to admit that I'm worried about you.  You seem more than a little too tightly-wound, if a few insults can bring out this level of slavering anger from you directed at the entire forum.  What happens if you lose it in real life rather than on a forum like this, where such anger is relatively harmless?

Offline caveat_imperator

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +6/-0
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2014, 04:32:30 PM »
Having faith that he would win every argument and then spectacularly losing each and every one would make anyone unhinged. :laugh:
You can't prove a negative of an existence postulate.

Offline Benny

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +16/-1
  • Hugs And Love
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2014, 07:14:15 PM »

Christianity will reign supreme on this earth and all unbelievers will be subject to us. That's Bible.

You will be judged by us. Then, you, along with all other unbelievers will be cast into the Lake of Fire. Thats a day I look forward to.  Then all this meaningless twaddle of yours will be burned up in smoke and your sad little rants will be annihilated.

According to the WWGHA rules:

"No Preaching - For the purposes of this forum, preaching is defined as the posting of religious proclamations/texts or inculcated religious doctrine without intent to engage members on its validity or support with evidence. The staff will determine if a member is engaging in preaching by using this definition as a baseline aided by the support of past experience.

"Responses to a thread must be on-topic and should contribute constructively to the discussion at hand. New threads must be in line with the description and/or FAQ of the board in question, as well as these Rules.

"Discussion threads are for discussion of the topic at hand, not simply advertising one's opinions. As such, forum members are expected to back up assertions they make, and not engage in stonewalling, shifting goalposts, changing the subject, or employing similar tactics to avoid addressing points raised against their arguments."

This comment has broken all three of these rules.  THAT is why you're moderated right now.
I'm here every now and again.
We're gonna rock down to Alexis Avenue, he makes the score go higher!

Offline Benny

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +16/-1
  • Hugs And Love
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2014, 07:19:02 PM »
What a gay boy you are.

Oh, and FOR THE RECORD, this is also not okay.
I'm here every now and again.
We're gonna rock down to Alexis Avenue, he makes the score go higher!

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +257/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2014, 02:36:35 AM »

Which god? And if you are referring to the fictional character known as Yahweh, which laws?....as there are plenty of contradictory ones. Did you hear about the one about turning the other cheek, or perhaps the one about shaking the dust from your sandals, or the one about vegetable gardens being an abomination...or the one about selling all you have and giving it to the poor.

An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-3
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2014, 03:36:46 AM »
You will be judged by us. Then, you, along with all other unbelievers will be cast into the Lake of Fire. Thats a day I look forward to.

Let Me get this straight, SoG:  You look forward to people being burned?   :o

Very well, then... I hereby judge you.

I declare you to be a sadistic, self-righteous individual pretending to be in the good graces of a super-powerful being.  You insult its existence, if any, by pretending that it would consider you to be even one iota better than the people whom you would abandon to a horrible fate.

I declare you to be unworthy of any position of responsibility on this Earth on account of your vicious-mindedness.  May any career you now possess be reduced to asking people "Would you like fries with that?"

And I declare anathema the faith that made you into such a heartless bastard.  From this moment until the sun consumes the Earth, not one member of your church shall see the face of your god.[1]

(Springy G raises Her sword Astrejureldingblót and swings it in a wide arc, causing lightning to crackle off the blade)  By My authority as Queen of Earth, make it so.

And yes, I do have the authority to do this -- Tiamat's vacationing in Pango-Pango and told Me to take the com till after the equinox. ;D
 1. Who probably never existed in the first place, but what the hey.
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline stuffin

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +26/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2014, 08:53:13 PM »
They should have put those Ministers in jail for a week to make it more real for them.

My O My, there is a whole heap of hate in this thread...
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Offline Boots

• Reader
  • Darwins +95/-0
  • Living the Dream
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2014, 09:05:23 AM »
But no, a double standard always applies to immoral Atheists on this forum. 

Question: does a double standard apply to the moral atheists, or the amoral/immoral theists, on the forum?  Just curious.
* Religion: institutionalized superstition, period.

"Many of my ultra-conservative Republican friends...have trouble accepting the idea God is not a Republican. " ~OldChurchGuy

"We humans may never figure out the truth, but I prefer trying to find it over pretending we know it."  ~ParkingPlaces

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +257/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2014, 09:40:36 AM »
i started out polite and unassuming, then i

Really???? This is the feedback you left me less than 15 hours after your first post:

"for being a soft pink darth vaders helmet"

This, when I pointed out how wrong your claim of 'perfection' was when giving you a couple of score of Bible quotes that contradict one another. You didn't try to debate, you left an insult. So, Nam is right, you are lying. So what's this about some double standard?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 09:45:17 AM by Hatter23 »
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Online ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +748/-6
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2014, 12:40:20 PM »

You are such a wuss.

What a gay boy you are.

Oh good. You want to kiss and make up. That is so sweet of you. Friday night?

Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Online jynnan tonnix

• Reader
  • Darwins +87/-1
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2014, 07:58:40 AM »
Has SwordofGod even been around since his tantrum all over the forum the other day?

Offline Mrjason

• Reader
  • Darwins +89/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2014, 08:08:59 AM »
Has SwordofGod even been around since his tantrum all over the forum the other day?

not posted since the 8th hasn't logged on since the 9th.
He's managed to call us a bunch of cocks and has apparently got himself a date with ParkingPlaces. I would imagine his work here is done.

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +308/-82
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2014, 11:34:09 AM »
I was told he was banned. How long, I don't know.

-Nam

Offline Boots

• Reader
  • Darwins +95/-0
  • Living the Dream
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2014, 12:13:16 PM »
Funny how you proclaim that xianity will reign supreme, but in another posts you specifically say you're "not Christlike."  Can't wait to see how your god deals with you.
* Religion: institutionalized superstition, period.

"Many of my ultra-conservative Republican friends...have trouble accepting the idea God is not a Republican. " ~OldChurchGuy

"We humans may never figure out the truth, but I prefer trying to find it over pretending we know it."  ~ParkingPlaces

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +658/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2014, 12:59:25 PM »
I was told he was banned. How long, I don't know.

forever.

Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.