Author Topic: Junebug  (Read 200 times)

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +323/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Junebug
« on: March 02, 2014, 08:49:11 AM »
Note to Moderators and Administration: I am not going to say anything that 1. Is negative or 2. Not true -- so please do not lock or delete this topic.

Junebug in reply to your two recent smites to me:

The first smite: Hatter opened a topic about where to find the Ignore function, my reply to him was that I have several people already on my ignore[1], who I then named. You log on, see that I named you and smited me for typing your name.

This is what you said in your first smite:

don't speak my name ever again coward

There are several things wrong with that:

1. I'm not a coward. The reason you're on my Ignore is because (a) I don't believe anything you say concerning, well, anything (b) in consequence of that I don't like you and (c) it's to keep me from saying things to you that would get me banned from here --- none of those reasons mark me a coward. I have no problem confronting people like you, however tedious it is.

2. Cowards hide behind things. I'm not hiding. Having you on ignore is more of a protection. It's protecting me from having to read your posts[2], and it's protecting you from having to read my replies to them.

3. It's not your name. Unless it says "Junebug72" on your birth certificate, it's not your name. Just something to help keep your anonymity on the web. My actual nickname, since 1997, is "Nam", well before I was on the world wide web. My actual name, first-middle-last, is all over the internet. Very easy to find me, therefore I'm not a coward. I'm not hiding.

4. The third thing wrong with that is: the intent. There was no negativity in my comment. See, replying to someone--not even really about you since I mentioned two other people--in reference isn't me stating anything negative. So, what was the smite for? Are you sure I'm the coward, and not you?

Your second smite:

leave me alone Nam and Ill leave you alone

We all know this isn't true. You're on my ignore so I already don't bother you. See, I can't report your smites to admin because they don't care. And topics like this to you always seem as me being the aggressor rather than you but I still do it to show that it's actually you who is harassing me.

I'm not harassing you. I'm not bothering you. Saying to someone else that you are on my ignore list is not me harassing you especially since that was basically the topic at hand: the ignore list.

Now, if there's a discussion and your name comes up in passing by me: that's still not me bothering you, harassing you, or being a coward.

Do you understand?

-Nam
 1. the question had already been answered by someone else
 2. though when others quote you that's when i seeyour posts, read them, and then smite accordingly
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline LoriPinkAngel

• Reader
  • Darwins +127/-6
  • I'm Your Nurse, Not Your Waitress...
Re: Junebug
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 10:43:32 PM »
bm
It doesn't make sense to let go of something you've had for so long.  But it also doesn't make sense to hold on when there's actually nothing there.

Offline Angus and Alexis

• Reader
  • Darwins +71/-24
  • Residential Tulpamancer.
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 07:52:42 PM »
Rule 1: No pooftas. Rule 2: No maltreating the theists, IF, anyone is watching. Rule 3: No pooftas. Rule 4: I do not want to see anyone NOT drinking after light out. Rule 5: No pooftas. Rule 6: There is NO...rule 6.

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 07:55:37 PM »
Man am I glad I'm not running any forums these days.  :P

Online jynnan tonnix

• Reader
  • Darwins +88/-1
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 07:57:00 PM »
Why bring this up again? It's been a couple of weeks, and Junebug has not come back to complain about Nam's post. She appears to have been trying to restrain herself from being reactive in her posts with other people of late.

I'm not sure this thread qualifies as popcorn-munching entertainment.

edited to add; unless I missed something.

Offline Angus and Alexis

• Reader
  • Darwins +71/-24
  • Residential Tulpamancer.
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 07:59:51 PM »
I'm not sure this thread qualifies as popcorn-munching entertainment.

If it can entertain, it is worth popcorn.
Rule 1: No pooftas. Rule 2: No maltreating the theists, IF, anyone is watching. Rule 3: No pooftas. Rule 4: I do not want to see anyone NOT drinking after light out. Rule 5: No pooftas. Rule 6: There is NO...rule 6.