Author Topic: Prove There Is No God - A Challenge  (Read 19484 times)

Offline Jstwebbrowsing

• Reader
  • Darwins +28/-109
  • WWGHA Member
Re: Prove There Is No God - A Challenge
« Reply #1131 on: April 03, 2014, 02:35:59 PM »
Jesus has returned.  He did so in 1914.

Which side did he fight for in the war?

The side of good.

Everyone knows that side. It is called "my side". (And everyone else's gods are fake)

He did not fight on either side.  He began gathering his disciples that were doing the work he told them to do.  Those that were busy killing one another missed his coming because he came like a thief in the night, and what a night it was.  They were not on watch. 
Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Isaiah 43:10

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +286/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #1132 on: April 03, 2014, 02:37:17 PM »
He did not fight on either side.  He began gathering his disciples that were doing the work he told them to do.  Those that were busy killing one another missed his coming because he came like a thief in the night, and what a night it was.  They were not on watch. 

Why would he need/want to hide?
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Jstwebbrowsing

• Reader
  • Darwins +28/-109
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #1133 on: April 03, 2014, 02:58:50 PM »

He did not hide.  He was visible to anyone that was watching.  His first act as heavenly king was to cast Satan out of heaven down to the earth.  In fulfillment of Revelation, Satan arrived on the earth with great anger.  So began World War I, pestilences and famines of differing sorts, earthquakes (upheavels in human society which will end with a great earthquake) along with pestilences and famines for God.  At the same time false religion (of which Christendom is a prominant part) began it's fall from which is has not and will not recover.  All these things and more mark Jesus' coming.  So if anyone tells you, "there he is in the desert" do not believe them.
Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +286/-37
« Reply #1134 on: April 03, 2014, 03:00:43 PM »
He did not hide.  He was visible to anyone that was watching.  His first act as heavenly king was to cast Satan out of heaven down to the earth.  In fulfillment of Revelation, Satan arrived on the earth with great anger.  So began World War I, pestilences and famines of differing sorts, earthquakes (upheavels in human society which will end with a great earthquake) along with pestilences and famines for God.  At the same time false religion (of which Christendom is a prominant part) began it's fall from which is has not and will not recover.  All these things and more mark Jesus' coming.  So if anyone tells you, "there he is in the desert" do not believe them.

I expected such an answer. Allow me to rephrase, although you will no doubt[1] find another way to dodge the question.
Why were his signs highly ambiguous to everyone who didn't already believe?
 1. That's hyperbole right there.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

Online wheels5894

• Fellow
  • Darwins +110/-1
« Reply #1135 on: April 03, 2014, 03:49:56 PM »
This is Charles Taze Russell speaking with the 1914. He predicted the end of the world a few times and when it didn't happen in 1914 he changed his mind as to what had happened. A prediction of events on earth is too easy to see didn't happen but a spiritual event can't be disproved. Russell was very clever like that and so was Rutherford after him. However, I thought the ideas of  this pair were now discredited - probably as their predictions were all wrong. Its a bit like Harold Camping only they were worse - Camping only got things wrong once and gave up whilst Russell and Rutherford kept going in the predicting business even when they were wrong.
No testimony is sufficient to establish a miracle, unless the testimony be of such that its falshood would be more miraculous than the facts it endeavours to establish. (David Hume)

Offline Jstwebbrowsing

• Reader
  • Darwins +28/-109
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #1136 on: April 03, 2014, 05:14:04 PM »

I expected such an answer. Allow me to rephrase, although you will no doubt[1] find another way to dodge the question.
 1. That's hyperbole right there.

I will assume you are talking about among Christians since non-Christians would have no reason to expect his return in the first place.  There are several answers to the question.  One is because Satan keeps them distracted.  Two is because their leaders want to maintain their powerful positions.  Three is because they really don't trust God or the Bible but put their trust in "holy men" and politicians. 

These "holy men" in turn, mislead them for their own gains, their own grabs for power, and their own wars.  Instead of teaching Christ they tell them it's okay for Germans to pray for victory in war while at the same time they tell every other country the same thing.  So instead of peace there have been Catholics and Protestants praying to the same God for help in destroying their brothers and sisters.  Very little, if anything, is more disgusting to God.  It is of little wonder Christendom has fallen.

However, most Christians are not far off.  Most believe we are living in the last days because of the fulfillment of the signs.  However they fail to understand the full significance of what that means.  This in large part is due to not understanding the significance of the word "coming".  In Greek it is parousia, literally "presence".  So when the apostles asked "what will be the sign of your coming" they more accurately were asking "what will be the sign of your presence".  That means that when these signs occur not that Jesus is about to come, it means he is already present.

Many prophecies must be fulfilled during this time, and before Armageddon, such as the parable of the sheeps and the goats and the great commission to spread the good news earthwide.  All these things are fulfilled during Jesus' presence.  So many Christans are awaiting Jesus' coming and the rapture and all the good things that come with that.  They are mistaken.  Jesus next coming will be at Armageddon.  As in the days of Noah those that do not discern the times will be caught unaware in a time when the heavens (rulers, either governmental, commercial, or religious) will pass away with a great noise noise and the earth (wayward human society) will be destroyed.  These will be replaced by a new heavens (rulership) and a new earth (society). 

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +286/-37
« Reply #1137 on: April 03, 2014, 05:33:26 PM »
There are several answers to the question.  One is because Satan keeps them distracted.  Two is because their leaders want to maintain their powerful positions.  Three is because they really don't trust God or the Bible but put their trust in "holy men" and politicians. 

*sigh*
I shouldn't have used hyperbole, but I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. Apparently the exaggeration was perfect.

Why does he allow this? He is knowingly dooming innocent souls to Hell by not intervening. He has the power, doesn't he? Or is he one of those deist-type gods?
We choose our own gods.

Offline Jstwebbrowsing

• Reader
  • Darwins +28/-109
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #1138 on: April 03, 2014, 06:10:53 PM »
There are several answers to the question.  One is because Satan keeps them distracted.  Two is because their leaders want to maintain their powerful positions.  Three is because they really don't trust God or the Bible but put their trust in "holy men" and politicians. 

*sigh*
I shouldn't have used hyperbole, but I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. Apparently the exaggeration was perfect.

Why does he allow this? He is knowingly dooming innocent souls to Hell by not intervening. He has the power, doesn't he? Or is he one of those deist-type gods?

Don't get sassy with me. 

I answered this question.

Why does he allow this?

This is a different question.  Or at least a less ambiguous question. 

It is not ambiguous.  After taking rulership Christ began a worldwide preaching and education campaign to once again tell people "repent for the kingdom of the heavens has drawn near".  What makes it ambiguous is all the counterfeit anti-christs.  Why did he allow this?  "Because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.  And for this cause God sendeth them a working of error, that they should believe a lie:  that they all might be judged who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." (2 Thess 2:10)

These religious people and politicians don't love the truth, but they take pleasure in unrighteousness and I present history as proof.  For this reason God allows them to be deceived.  Many people, like sheep without a shepherd, fall victim or are left powerless.  For this reason Christ has came to rule.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 06:13:01 PM by Jstwebbrowsing »

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +259/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #1139 on: April 03, 2014, 06:20:50 PM »

Don't get sassy with me. 

Why not?, you are the one who believes in impossible things.

I answered this question.

Yes you did. The answer was nonsense

Why does he allow this?

This is a different question.  Or at least a less ambiguous question. 

It is not ambiguous.  After taking rulership Christ began a worldwide preaching and education campaign to once again tell people "repent for the kingdom of the heavens has drawn near".  What makes it ambiguous is all the counterfeit anti-christs.  Why did he allow this?  "Because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.  And for this cause God sendeth them a working of error, that they should believe a lie:  that they all might be judged who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." (2 Thess 2:10)

These religious people and politicians don't love the truth, but they take pleasure in unrighteousness and I present history as proof.  For this reason God allows them to be deceived.  Many people, like sheep without a shepherd, fall victim or are left powerless.  For this reason Christ has came to rule.

So people lie, and people listen. So God allows this is the people lie and people listen. You didn't answer the question, you just danced around it.
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Online ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +772/-6
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
« Reply #1140 on: April 03, 2014, 07:43:20 PM »
After taking rulership Christ began a worldwide preaching and education campaign to once again tell people "repent for the kingdom of the heavens has drawn near".

I can't disagree with you there, Jst. I saw his tour schedule. Had he not run afoul of the Romans, he was due in China that summer, in Japan a year later, plus Australia if he could work it in, before going on his North and South American Tours the following year. Then a couple of years in what is now England, France, etc. Yea, he had good intentions. Jut not enough time.

That's what you mean by worldwide, right?
Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +222/-4
  • I can haz jeezusburger™
« Reply #1141 on: April 03, 2014, 08:09:37 PM »
Very little, if anything, is more disgusting to God.  It is of little wonder Christendom has fallen.

Why hasn't it fallen faster, then? I seem to remember a few hundred years ago, the Pope was selling pardons, and Christians were doing the same thing as they are now.

I shouldn't be sassy, really, arguing with a JW is like arguing with a bar of soap, with pop-up clowns coming out of it. I think there is some series of canonical Harry Potter-like books that they have all read, which explains EVERYTHING.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 08:28:34 PM by Add Homonym »
Humans, in general, don't waste any opportunity to be unfathomably stupid - Dr Cynical.

Offline Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +222/-4
« Reply #1142 on: April 03, 2014, 08:28:03 PM »
So began World War I, pestilences and famines of differing sorts, earthquakes (upheavels in human society which will end with a great earthquake) along with pestilences and famines for God.  At the same time false religion (of which Christendom is a prominant part) began it's fall from which is has not and will not recover.

Asking a scientific question, here, because I'm sure you have a scientific answer:

If you wanted to check whether any of this was true, how would you differentiate what is happening now, from what was happening before, and separate [out] the current problems of humanity from (1) increased population and (2) better documentation of disasters. Have the JW's produced a multivariate analysis and Bayesian analysis of undocumented disasters and famine? Or, do you just sort of go with the crap?

So, you might think that the Byzantine empire went pretty well, apart from all the wars and famines, but during that period, we have no idea if a tsunami wiped out some area in South America, or Philippines, or if the inhabitants of Easter Island died from starvation.

One of the nasty things about the JW perspective and other apocalyptic cults, is the way they drool whenever some disaster happens. You must feel very guilty being joyful at every bad thing that happens in the world, and then pretending that you feel sorry about it. I imagine the tsunami of 2005 made you very happy, then very sad.

Many Greens think that the world will end, because we have overpopulated, and have stretched the agricultural revolution to its limits, are over-fishing the ocean, and also we are burning fossil fuels like crazy. Overpopulation is encouraged in the Bible, and endorsed by his holiness, the Pope.

A final question: if something good happens in the world, like some bit of technology that makes us happy, or gives us hope, will the JWs be working against it?
Humans, in general, don't waste any opportunity to be unfathomably stupid - Dr Cynical.

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +105/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #1143 on: April 03, 2014, 08:32:26 PM »
After taking rulership Christ began a worldwide preaching and education campaign to once again tell people "repent for the kingdom of the heavens has drawn near".

I can't disagree with you there, Jst. I saw his tour schedule. Had he not run afoul of the Romans, he was due in China that summer, in Japan a year later, plus Australia if he could work it in, before going on his North and South American Tours the following year. Then a couple of years in what is now England, France, etc. Yea, he had good intentions. Jut not enough time.

His(Jesus) messengers made the worldwide tour and left a trail of dead indigenous peoples as they went......these Christians made Hitler,Stalin,Pol-pot look like pussies when you compare the body count
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Offline Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +222/-4
« Reply #1144 on: April 03, 2014, 08:46:45 PM »

I got that one.

A real messiah can be public and obvious, since he can do real miracles.
A fake messiah has to hide, because he can't do miracles.

Once you have passed-off a fake messiah for long enough, if your cult takes power, you can re-write history, and insert the public miracles. The JWs are still waiting to get enough power to brainwash the entire planet into believing that he did miracles. So far, they have convinced themselves that they could see the thief in the night, but have no managed to re-write history books, saying that the messiah started WWI. So far, the books still say stuff about Sarajevo.

I reckon in about 1000 years, the JWs could have enough power. But they would need to re-fake their whole history, because they said it was happening "soon". *YAWN*

Offline Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +222/-4
« Reply #1145 on: April 03, 2014, 08:47:55 PM »
Does anyone remember arguing with JWs in the 1980's, when they thought the world was ending "soon"?

1980 seems like such a long time ago.

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +901/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
« Reply #1146 on: April 03, 2014, 09:28:00 PM »
As the resident ex-JW, let me tell you all that we were ready for Armageddon in the 1970's. All the signs were there, the wars, the decadence, the immorality. How could things get worse than free love, gay rights, Vietnam, LSD and urban riots? We went to the conventions and were told to keep on house-to housing right up until the last days. Meanwhile we were to await complete and utter destruction everything.

And then, things got better. Cities rebuilt after the riots, the Vietnam War ended, the hippies settled down and the free lovers started to get married and raise kids.  The gays settled down and to the horror of conservatives, started to get married and raise kids. The global economy improved, China and India pulled out of famine and began to grow a middle class of unprecedented size.

Babies survive infancy at an alarming rate these days. Elderly people routinely live well into their 80's and 90's.  We can prevent or treat lots of previously incurable illnesses. There are still wars and poverty and some famines, as always. But you cannot argue that things are far worse now than at any time in the past. There is no country anywhere that is overall, worse off now than 100 or 200 years ago.

We need to get a handle on overpopulation using too many resources, and the environmental damage that results. Nowadays, the global problem facing everyone is not that poverty is spreading and too many people are dying, but, ironically, that more of us are living too well and too long.

So much for the complete and utter destruction of everything.

Now I understand that some JW's say that it was all a miscalculation that the world would end in the 1970's. A few maintain that the world actually did end, but Satan and his minions won't let go.... &)

See, when you don't have to produce any real hard evidence, you can make up any ol' sh!t and somebody will believe it.
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +222/-4
« Reply #1147 on: April 03, 2014, 09:34:55 PM »

It's got to happen though, hasn't it? I mean, I've built this $200,000 bunker, and every time I hear that the world is doing OK, I feel so fucking depressed. I'm hoping that maybe MH370 was done by aliens, who are going to start destroying all air traffic. Then I'm hoping for some kind of virus, otherwise my bunker was a waste of money.

Online ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +772/-6
« Reply #1148 on: April 03, 2014, 09:41:33 PM »

His(Jesus) messengers made the worldwide tour and left a trail of dead indigenous peoples as they went......these Christians made Hitler,Stalin,Pol-pot look like pussies when you compare the body count

Sadly, they did, indeed. 1500 years later. I was making fun of him. I can't make fun of such tragedy. Nor would I want to.
Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline Jstwebbrowsing

• Reader
  • Darwins +28/-109
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #1149 on: April 03, 2014, 10:19:37 PM »
So people lie, and people listen. So God allows this is the people lie and people listen. You didn't answer the question, you just danced around it.

Yes I did.  "Because they received not the love of the truth"

Offline Jstwebbrowsing

• Reader
  • Darwins +28/-109
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #1150 on: April 03, 2014, 10:24:13 PM »

It sounds to me more like the Christians that fought in two world wars.  The ones that didn't get gathered when Christ arrived to examine his temple.  Then was fulfilled the scripture  "Jehovah is in his holy temple; Jehovah, his throne is in heaven; His eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men."  (Psalm 11:4) 

Offline Jstwebbrowsing

• Reader
  • Darwins +28/-109
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #1151 on: April 03, 2014, 10:26:57 PM »

No, I mean that in his absence Christians drifted off.  But with his return the Witness work began anew again, and within 100 years it is near completion.  And I don't mean by those warring Christians either.

Offline Jstwebbrowsing

• Reader
  • Darwins +28/-109
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #1152 on: April 03, 2014, 10:29:44 PM »
As the resident ex-JW, let me tell you all that we were ready for Armageddon in the 1970's. All the signs were there, the wars, the decadence, the immorality. How could things get worse than free love, gay rights, Vietnam, LSD and urban riots? We went to the conventions and were told to keep on house-to housing right up until the last days. Meanwhile we were to await complete and utter destruction everything.

And then, things got better. Cities rebuilt after the riots, the Vietnam War ended, the hippies settled down and the free lovers started to get married and raise kids.  The gays settled down and to the horror of conservatives, started to get married and raise kids. The global economy improved, China and India pulled out of famine and began to grow a middle class of unprecedented size.

Babies survive infancy at an alarming rate these days. Elderly people routinely live well into their 80's and 90's.  We can prevent or treat lots of previously incurable illnesses. There are still wars and poverty and some famines, as always. But you cannot argue that things are far worse now than at any time in the past. There is no country anywhere that is overall, worse off now than 100 or 200 years ago.

We need to get a handle on overpopulation using too many resources, and the environmental damage that results. Nowadays, the global problem facing everyone is not that poverty is spreading and too many people are dying, but, ironically, that more of us are living too well and too long.

Now I understand that some JW's say that it was all a miscalculation that the world would end in the 1970's. A few maintain that the world actually did end, but Satan and his minions won't let go.... &)

See, when you don't have to produce any real hard evidence, you can make up any ol' sh!t and somebody will believe it.

Considering how good you think times are, certainly you recall this scripture.  "When they are saying, Peace and safety, then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall in no wise escape." (1 Thess 5:3)

Offline Add Homonym

• Fellow
  • Darwins +222/-4
« Reply #1153 on: April 03, 2014, 10:37:54 PM »
Considering how good you think times are, certainly you recall this scripture.  "When they are saying, Peace and safety, then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall in no wise escape." (1 Thess 5:3)

Well, luckily you are saying that things are really bad. The same logic is used in the stock market. Bulls and Bears. After the crash, everyone has claim on who predicted it.

However, after the crash is after the crash. The world goes on.

I'm starting to realize that there are similarities between JWs and Mormons.

Online ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +772/-6
« Reply #1154 on: April 04, 2014, 12:06:51 AM »
No, I mean that in his absence Christians drifted off.  But with his return the Witness work began anew again, and within 100 years it is near completion.  And I don't mean by those warring Christians either.

I've always wondered. Why is it that, with all the texts and teachings being available for almost 2,000 years, that the perfect word of god didn't get properly stated until Charles Russell and the Watchtower people and finally, until JW's became a group in 1931? What sources of information did your forebearers in the religion have that no others ever had for the nearly 2,000 years prior? What biblical studies did you conduct that told you that the JW way is the right way, beyond any shadow of a doubt?

A bible full of verses that have many thousands of different interpretational combinations (hence thousands of different versions of christianity) does not impress those of us with standards rather than poorly constructed ideals. A bible that cannot create and inspire the right version of christianity even though it is the word of this perfect god of yours. At least not until your guys showed up, read it with their head tilted just right, and whammo, correctomundo christianity hit the front porch of every neighborhood in America. Right?

What makes the cherry picking of your religious group any better than the cherry picking of any other religious group. Some play with serpents, you play with that 144,000 number. Do you know yours is right because you've studied every variation on the theme throughout your life and JW's seem to align most closely with the ideals of your god, or did you choose the JW's and then make sure your ideals aligned with theirs?

In any case, that's not how I do things. My mind doesn't allow itself to be emptied of all but those precious few allowable thoughts. It does not allow me to be dictated to by old people (I'm old, I can say that) who claim to know it all while confining all of their thoughts to the two or three allowed by their chosen religion. I will not listen to scary stories that have to be repeated decade after decades because decade after decade they don't come true. And if I ever decide I want to be the laughing stock of my community, I'll do it on my own terms, not on those who command me to knock on doors and hand out tracts that are, at best, a piss poor reason to have to recycle.

I would ask the same of you if you were a seventh day adventist, a lutheran, a quaker, a mormon. Because I just don't get it. How can millions see one story in so many different ways as each one wildly guesses that they have it right? Or, in the case of the meek, assumes the other guy has it right so that they can follow blindly.

The stories are identical to every other myth out there. Just less lightening and fewer snake haired women. But you've got your talking snakes, miraculous floods, salt lady, kid-killing bears, parting waters, lost tribes and other standard fair. Oh yea, and the kid. But others have had virgin born, sacrificed kids too. Long before you're showed up and ostensibly healed the sick. A few times.

You are too easily impressed, too gullible, and way too wrong. I know that you truly believe this stuff, but if you'll give yourself, instead of your religion, a few seconds, you'll figure out that you've done it wrong, and that it is time to access your real life, not the one that you've been ordered to live by leaders who chose which parts of christianity are true or right or whatever based on their own prejudices and their own selfish motives. 

Beliefs that make your world smaller and you more special than the others have nothing to offer but false hopes. About things for which there is no hope to falsify. We all die, that's the end, and to pretend or hope or fearfully yearn for it to be different belittles the real life that you do have.

You're doing it wrong. Change it. Life is so much nicer when you aren't living in fear of armageddon. And if the world should actually end, you'll be less surprised when it doesn't happen according to your script.

This is your fault. Once you claim to know everything, someone has to set you straight.

Offline median

• Reader
  • Darwins +201/-16
  • Yahweh: Obviously not obvious.
    • Talk Origins
« Reply #1155 on: April 04, 2014, 12:25:01 AM »

Oooo yes, that stuff you quote is just SO specific...NOT. Your buying into vague notions from one old collection of texts (and then continually quoting it over and over, as if it carries any weight with us) is ludicrous. Are you mentally ill? Just quoting your bible doesn't make it true. Muslims and Mormons try this too. It fails on all accounts b/c you haven't demonstrated your claims. You just keeping assuming them, but that is not a reliable method for determining fact from fiction.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Carl Sagan

Offline Ataraxia

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +79/-1
  • "I am large, I contain multitudes."
« Reply #1156 on: April 04, 2014, 02:00:50 AM »

Do you believe this is going to happen within your lifetime? If so, I would wager you that it is not. Let's see how confident you really are about it. What d'you say?
"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." - Voltaire

Offline voodoo child

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-0
« Reply #1157 on: April 04, 2014, 02:12:45 AM »
Jesus next coming will be at Armageddon.

La Fin du Monde is a beer, you share with friends. Talk about boobs, brainstorm new energy ideas.
Tell kids to become farmers, give Christians condoms.

shit! I've become a preservationist.   

The classical man is just a bundle of routine, ideas and tradition. If you follow the classical pattern, you are understanding the routine, the tradition, the shadow, you are not understanding yourself. Truth has no path. Truth is living and therefore changing. Bruce lee

Online eh!

• Reader
  • Darwins +67/-32
  • jimmy hendrix is jesus
« Reply #1158 on: April 04, 2014, 03:20:11 AM »
I don't know how you guys can muster the energy to try be real, honest and caring enough to try save these wilfully ignorant theists. they aren't listening they await the next life cos they never learned how to live this one.  sad they have been duped by evil men who crave powerover them and money from them.
Signature goes here...

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +324/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1159 on: April 04, 2014, 05:09:46 AM »
I don't know how you guys can muster the energy to try be real, honest and caring enough to try save these wilfully ignorant theists. they aren't listening they await the next life cos they never learned how to live this one.  sad they have been duped by evil men who crave powerover them and money from them.

I'm not here to save anyone.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.