Author Topic: GOD wants to heal Amputees! [#2796]  (Read 504 times)

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
GOD wants to heal Amputees! [#2796]
« on: February 23, 2014, 07:39:23 AM »
*To whom ever reads this, I plead with you to read this in its entirety.

Luke chapter 4 describes how Jesus was preparing for ministry. He was first filled with the Holy Ghost and then he was led into the wilderness for 40 days to fast. During the 40 days Satan himself came to try and stop Jesus's ministry from taking flight. ****This is an indicator to something that is profound: I know that you do not believe in God, but ask yourself this question, if there is a God, than Satan would not be that much harder to believe in. If there are ways to help people believe in God, then the first act of Satan would to be to prevent anyone from coming forth to prove that God is real. Every couple of thousand years a man comes forth to defy the logic and understanding of our generation. Moses, Jesus, Martin Luther King. These individuals all did something that men believed were impossible. If there is an individual named Satan, think about how hard he would try to prevent a person with the ability to bring forth healing for amputees to surface. In the bible Satan came himself to tempt Jesus.

We know that Jesus was not just fasting for spiritual enlightenment, but to obtain power so that he could heal the sick and amputees. Luke 5:16-17 shows us that Jesus prayed and then on a certain day the power to heal was present. Lets put this together Jesus+Holy Spirit+Fasting+Prayer=Healings and Miracles. We could also substitute that equation, with YOU+Holy Spirti+Fasting+Prayer=Healings and Miracles. So you say to yourself, ok you might be on to something. Yes lets break down what this equation means.

People are like batteries that can be charged. As the Holy Spirit dwells in us, we can fast and pray which brings power. Prayer and fasting our power sources. Prayer and fasting will help a filled believer see healings and miracles.

******This is the bridge by which you will be able to understand what is actually happening now. Matthew 17:14-21 explains how a man comes to Jesus and his disciples to have his child healed from an evil spirit. The disciples try casting out the spirit, but could not. This is no different than an AMPUTEE who prays for healing and nothing happens. Jesus responds by telling the disciples O faithless and perverse generation. This is a profound statement, because Jesus had just commissioned these disciples as Apostles in Matthew chapter 10. In Matthew 10 Jesus tells his disciples that they have the power to heal the sick and cast out devils and they went out and did just that. Luke chapter 9 through chapter 10 reveals the same story with more information. It tells how some of his disciples came back and were casting out spirits and said, "Lord even the devils are subject unto us through thy name."

**********SO NOW WE SEE THAT EVEN AMPUTEES HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AS HIS DISCIPLES.THEY COULD NOT GET GOD TO ANSWER THEIR PRAYER. Now back to Matthew 17:21 gives the answer. This kind goeth not out, but by prayer and fasting. What was Jesus telling his disciples, you need more power. The disciples didn't have enough power in themselves, to see that type of healing. WOW! Which confirms what I was saying from the beginning, we are like batteries and can be charged through prayer and fasting.

BUT YOU SAY JESUS PROMISED TO ANSWER OUR PRAYERS. HE WILL, BUT EVERYTHING IN THE CHRISTIAN FAITH COMES THROUGH RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST. YOU WILL NOT GET THIS TYPE OF UNDERSTANDING UNLESS YOU HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS. GOD WANTS US ALL TO TURN TO HIM AND BELIEVE IN HIS SON JESUS CHRIST WHO HE SENT TO DIE FOR OUR SINS AND BELIEVE THAT THROUGH HIM WE WILL BE SAVED. GOD WORKS OFF OF FREE WILL, WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE THE FREE WILL TO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE IF YOU CHOOSE TO OR RUN IN FRONT OF A CAR. ITS YOUR CHOICE.

EPHESIANS 3:20 STATES, "NOW UNTO HIM (GOD) THAT IS ABLE TO DO EXCEEDING, ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL THAT WE ASK OR THINK, ACCORDING TO THE (POWER) THAT WORKETH IN US or (YOU).

***********To some it all up, God uses the power that is residing in your body, to answer your own prayers. The power that rest in you, will determine that level of healing or miracle that you will see. THIS GOES BACK TO FREE WILL, GOD GIVES EVERY HUMAN BEING THE ABILITY TO SEE OUT THERE OWN WELL BEING. ITS SAD THAT WE ARE LIVING IN A GENERATION WERE PREACHERS TEACH MORE ON OTHER THINGS, BUT WHAT I ASK OF YOU IS TO PLEASE PRAY FOR ME THAT GOD MAY UTILIZE ME AS A TOOL, SO THAT AMPUTEES WILL BE REGENERATED. WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT I HAVE ENCOUNTERED MUCH FROM FORCES UNSEEN. PLEASE ALLOW JUST A FAITH OF MUSTER SEED TO ALLOW YOU TO AT LEAST PRAY FOR GOD TO RAISE UP MEN THAT WILL DO THIS TYPE OF WORK. EVEN IF ITS LORD, I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT YOU AND I DONT EVEN KNOW IF YOUR REAL, BUT HELP ME TO HAVE FAITH IN YOU AND PLEASE RAISE UP MEN THAT WILL BE ABLE TO HELP AMPUTEES. IF YOU PRAY THIS PRAYER, I HAVE A FEELING THAT IN THE NEAR FUTURE GOD WILL USE BOTH OF US TO SEE THINGS THAT YOU ONCE THOUGHT WERE IMPOSSIBLE TO BE POSSIBLE. GOD BLESS YOU AND I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU EVEN IF YOU DISAGREE. BE BLESSED!
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +284/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
Re: GOD wants to heal Amputees! [#2796]
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 07:44:21 AM »
I don't like to be yelled at. Rewrite it using lowercase where appropriate and I might read your post in its entirety. I don't promise I'll like or accept it, though.
Now, from what I did read, what you say goes against the Bible. Jesus says, among other things, that anyone who has a grain of mustard worth of faith can move mountains. Now, if we're to assume this is meant literally, why hasn't anyone moved any mountains? Is everyone devoid of faith? If we're to assume it's metaphorical, why hasn't anyone performed any confirmed miracles in the history of... well, history?
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +128/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 08:25:35 AM »

Luke chapter 4 describes how ...

Oh, sorry, your pleading has fallen on deaf ears much like how your "god" hears other prayers and requests.

The bible is a meaningless document. You can pull any cherry off the tree and eat it, but you make sure to avoid the cherries that have gone bad. For each and every positive thing you may cherry-pick from the bible there are about 10 other things that are negative or show appalling behavior to any human with a modicum of sensibility.

Before you start quoting the bible, demonstrate to us that the bible is a valid document. When you refer to the passages in the bible that you like while ignoring the others that would be considered hideously offensive by any person who calls himself a "Christian", you are invalidating the bible. If you can pick and choose what you like but ignore what you don't like, you are passively admitting that the bible is merely a poetic reference rather than a manual for proper Christian behavior. If you do not recognize that your god engaged in actions written in his own book that are very un-Christian-like then you certainly have not read your bible. If you have read these passages and wish to apologize for them, then you are a charlatan.

...  BLAH BLAH BLAH .. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH ... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH ....

Do you consider yourself a serious, contemplative, intelligent adult?  When you read a book written by primitive men who heard the stories told by their more primitive ancestors, and you take these stories as meaningful instructions for conducting your far more modern life, how do you expect us to take you seriously? How do you take yourself seriously?

Likely, you are unable to recognize that your bible is just one among many "holy" books passed down throughout the history of mankind,  and you cannot possibly fathom that maybe your book is one among many that are just pure poppycock.

You have chosen to worship a mythical figure, and you refer to whichever version of "his" book that you happen to like best and you believe that book is an instruction manual for how to conduct your life. Please explain to us how you/your kind are fundamentally better than those who were members of Heaven's Gate.

Yeah, I am just tired of people referencing the bible right and left as though passing these words across their lips (or across their keyboards) a thousand times will make some kind of difference in the world.  It can't work. It doesn't work. It won't work. The only thing you can accomplish is to hoodwink others of equal or lesser sensibilities to eradicate any kind of logic from their brains in order to believe that your particular Sky Daddy is the right and correct sky daddy out of all the numerous sky daddies. What a waste of human energy. Equally, I must admit, that often my responses to people like you are also a waste of human energy.

... Jesus was preparing for ministry. He was first filled with the Holy Ghost and then he was led into the wilderness for 40 days to fast ...

Again, how is this fundamentally different than Regan McNeil becoming possessed and spewing .. ahem ... advice?

... During the 40 days Satan himself came to try and stop Jesus's ministry ...

The absolute QUACKERY of this statement should be evident to any person with an IQ of about 80 or more. God is always fighting Satan, but God is more powerful than Satan and God never chooses to vanquish Satan.

Why do you lack the capacity to understand just how SATANIC that is?

If God cannot vanquish Satan, who is really more powerful -- God or Satan?

Why can't you admit to yourself that this makes no sense whatsoever?

****This is an indicator to something that is profound ...

Finally, something on which we can both agree.

John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +77/-1
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 11:16:09 AM »
That was a long wall of text, but it never tried to explain why god doesn't heal amputees.  Instead, there's a whole bunch of babble about faith and starving yourself fasting.  If an omnimax being "wants" to heal amputees, it would just go ahead and do it.

Also, Jesus needed to partake in "spiritual enlightenment"?  As the son of god/god himself, wouldn't he already have all the " spiritual enlightenment" ever possible?
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +313/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 12:01:39 PM »

If you're boring, I probably won't.

Luke chapter 4 describes how Jesus was preparing for ministry. He was first filled with the Holy Ghost and then he was led into the wilderness for 40 days to fast. During the 40 days Satan himself came to try and stop Jesus's ministry from taking flight. ****This is an indicator to something that is profound: I know that you do not believe in God, but ask yourself this question, if there is a God, than Satan would not be that much harder to believe in. If there are ways to help people believe in God, then the first act of Satan would to be to prevent anyone from coming forth to prove that God is real.

Doesn't make sense since Satan believes in Biblegod and doesn't actually do anything without Biblegod's permission.

But if Satan did, based on the actions of Satan in doing anything in the Bible, it'd have to get permission from Biblegod  to do so.

Every couple of thousand years a man comes forth to defy the logic and understanding of our generation. Moses, Jesus, Martin Luther King. These individuals all did something that men believed were impossible. If there is an individual named Satan, think about how hard he would try to prevent a person with the ability to bring forth healing for amputees to surface. In the bible Satan came himself to tempt Jesus.

Because Biblegod told it to. Also, if Jesus is Biblegod in human form why would Satan tempt him? How could he be tempted since the Bible says Biblegod  can't be tempted? It's like with Adam and Eve: how did an evil serpent get into Eden when it was not only protected by Biblegod but angels, as well? Because Biblegod allowed the serpent to go in to tempt Adam and Eve.

We know that Jesus was not just fasting for spiritual enlightenment, but to obtain power so that he could heal the sick and amputees.

If he's filled with the Holy Spirit, and is Biblegod  in human form, why does he need to rest, at all? He's a god, no? Oh, yeah Biblegod  had to rest once, kind of a 'weak' god, no?

Luke 5:16-17 shows us that Jesus prayed and then on a certain day the power to heal was present. Lets put this together Jesus+Holy Spirit+Fasting+Prayer=Healings and Miracles. We could also substitute that equation, with YOU+Holy Spirti+Fasting+Prayer=Healings and Miracles. So you say to yourself, ok you might be on to something. Yes lets break down what this equation means.

Only nonsense. You're on to nothing more than that.

People are like batteries that can be charged. As the Holy Spirit dwells in us, we can fast and pray which brings power. Prayer and fasting our power sources. Prayer and fasting will help a filled believer see healings and miracles.

******This is the bridge by which you will be able to understand what is actually happening now. Matthew 17:14-21 explains how a man comes to Jesus and his disciples to have his child healed from an evil spirit. The disciples try casting out the spirit, but could not. This is no different than an AMPUTEE who prays for healing and nothing happens. Jesus responds by telling the disciples O faithless and perverse generation. This is a profound statement, because Jesus had just commissioned these disciples as Apostles in Matthew chapter 10. In Matthew 10 Jesus tells his disciples that they have the power to heal the sick and cast out devils and they went out and did just that. Luke chapter 9 through chapter 10 reveals the same story with more information. It tells how some of his disciples came back and were casting out spirits and said, "Lord even the devils are subject unto us through thy name."

You're starting to bore. You're just saying, "If you truly believe you'll be healed." There are many true believers who are never healed.

**********SO NOW WE SEE THAT EVEN AMPUTEES HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AS HIS DISCIPLES.THEY COULD NOT GET GOD TO ANSWER THEIR PRAYER. Now back to Matthew 17:21 gives the answer. This kind goeth not out, but by prayer and fasting. What was Jesus telling his disciples, you need more power. The disciples didn't have enough power in themselves, to see that type of healing. WOW! Which confirms what I was saying from the beginning, we are like batteries and can be charged through prayer and fasting.

Snorefest.

BUT YOU SAY JESUS PROMISED TO ANSWER OUR PRAYERS. HE WILL, BUT EVERYTHING IN THE CHRISTIAN FAITH COMES THROUGH RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST. YOU WILL NOT GET THIS TYPE OF UNDERSTANDING UNLESS YOU HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS. GOD WANTS US ALL TO TURN TO HIM AND BELIEVE IN HIS SON JESUS CHRIST WHO HE SENT TO DIE FOR OUR SINS AND BELIEVE THAT THROUGH HIM WE WILL BE SAVED. GOD WORKS OFF OF FREE WILL, WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE THE FREE WILL TO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE IF YOU CHOOSE TO OR RUN IN FRONT OF A CAR. ITS YOUR CHOICE.

Now you're just preaching. Man, if you scroll through this place you'll find that exact wording multitudes of times. It has no effect on us,especially when you scream it.

EPHESIANS 3:20 STATES, "NOW UNTO HIM (GOD) THAT IS ABLE TO DO EXCEEDING, ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL THAT WE ASK OR THINK, ACCORDING TO THE (POWER) THAT WORKETH IN US or (YOU).

***********To some it all up, God uses the power that is residing in your body, to answer your own prayers. The power that rest in you, will determine that level of healing or miracle that you will see. THIS GOES BACK TO FREE WILL, GOD GIVES EVERY HUMAN BEING THE ABILITY TO SEE OUT THERE OWN WELL BEING. ITS SAD THAT WE ARE LIVING IN A GENERATION WERE PREACHERS TEACH MORE ON OTHER THINGS, BUT WHAT I ASK OF YOU IS TO PLEASE PRAY FOR ME THAT GOD MAY UTILIZE ME AS A TOOL, SO THAT AMPUTEES WILL BE REGENERATED. WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT I HAVE ENCOUNTERED MUCH FROM FORCES UNSEEN. PLEASE ALLOW JUST A FAITH OF MUSTER SEED TO ALLOW YOU TO AT LEAST PRAY FOR GOD TO RAISE UP MEN THAT WILL DO THIS TYPE OF WORK. EVEN IF ITS LORD, I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT YOU AND I DONT EVEN KNOW IF YOUR REAL, BUT HELP ME TO HAVE FAITH IN YOU AND PLEASE RAISE UP MEN THAT WILL BE ABLE TO HELP AMPUTEES. IF YOU PRAY THIS PRAYER, I HAVE A FEELING THAT IN THE NEAR FUTURE GOD WILL USE BOTH OF US TO SEE THINGS THAT YOU ONCE THOUGHT WERE IMPOSSIBLE TO BE POSSIBLE. GOD BLESS YOU AND I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU EVEN IF YOU DISAGREE. BE BLESSED!

Blah Blah Blah

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline Tribe of Judah

• Novice
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 12:12:21 PM »
I do apologize for the capital letters. I did not know that capital letters meant yelling. The capital letters were used to make certain parts stand out. I understand completely how we could disagree. Disagreements are a part of life. The one thing that I would remind everyone of is that before anything great happen by someone notable, it always came with opposition. People thought that we would never fly, but we did it. People thought that different races would never get along, but it happen.

What makes people in general unique and great is that we all have different ideas and we all have something to contribute. The essence of us blogging on this site states that we all care to some degree about amputees. I believe that its the actions and thoughts of an individual that counts. We may have different ideologies, but that doesn't mean that I haven't read each and everyone of your thoughts. I value your feedback and I appreciate your concerns. My email address is available below if anyone wants to discuss anything further.

Thank you!

a060682l@yahoo.com

Offline G-Roll

• Graduate
  • Darwins +43/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 12:14:24 PM »
I love a good Satan post!

Jesus returned from the Jordan River full of the Holy Spirit, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness. 2 There he was tempted for forty days by the devil. He ate nothing during those days and afterward Jesus was starving.  3 The devil said to him, “Since you are God’s Son, command this stone to become a loaf of bread.”

God and Satan work hand in hand like a well greased machine. Satan is the great accuser/gods lawyer. Throughout the Old Test he seeks out people who he thinks lack faith for god so god can punish and smite them. See the story of Job.
Also please note that Jesus was led by the spirit into the wilderness. Jesus like many other (male) mythological heroes needed to be tested. His starvation was to leave him in a weakened state. 40 days of no food would kill any "man" so Satan had the good idea of turning a rock into bread. But no, in Christian logic Jesus can't use his magical powers to help himself... ever. So why is the enemy of god still working with god? The fall of Lucifer supposedly happened long ago in the Old Test, yet here we have god and Satan still collaborating to help push the Christian religion. 

Perhaps another small piece of this literature we should pay attention to is, 
5 Next the devil led him to a high place and showed him in a single instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6 The devil said, “I will give you this whole domain and the glory of all these kingdoms. It’s been entrusted to me and I can give it to anyone I want. 7 Therefore, if you will worship me, it will all be yours.”

Satan is also referred to as the "god of this world." So your god handed you over to what you view as the grand enemy of mankind and god himself. What's up with that?
Another question that I may pose is that if Satan is apparently not only a god (was an angel but got upgraded somewhere along the line) but the god of this world and has been entrusted with all the kingdoms of this world. So if you want shit to happen why not pray to Satan? Like a Democrat voting Republican? After all Jesus has been dead for how long now? Sure he "rose from the dead" but I think that is part of the scripture that we can cherry pick as false and added by men later on... right?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 12:37:12 PM by G-Roll »

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +128/-6
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2014, 02:05:59 PM »
I do apologize for the capital letters. I did not know that capital letters meant yelling.

Wow, thanks for being more than a drive-by poster. If you hang out you can understand more about us or from us.

You likely do not use the internet much because ALL CAPS anywhere is equivalent to shouting, and posting here is not "blogging", but I am just being a bit picky, that's all.

I understand completely how we could disagree. Disagreements are a part of life.

I do agree that disagreements are part of life. We can disagree about which band makes/plays better music, about which restaurant serves better food or which movie is the best to see tonight. However, if we disagree on facts then one of us has a fundamental misunderstanding of what constitutes a fact. Matters of religion are not facts and they are ripe for disagreements. This is why we look at the world rationally, by testing things that we postulate.

The one thing that I would remind everyone of is that before anything great happen by someone notable, it always came with opposition. People thought that we would never fly, but we did it. People thought that different races would never get along, but it happen.

I do not understand the connection to a discussion on amputees. Are you saying that the religious and non-religious will eventually get along? If so, I shall disagree. It is the very basis of religious thought to reject the non-religious. If that is not what you meant, I shall wait for your further clarification.

What makes people in general unique and great is that we all have different ideas and we all have something to contribute.

Yes, I agree with your statement. I must ask why do so many religious people wish to squelch the thoughts and contributions of others, especially those who are non-religious/non-believers?

The essence of us blogging on this site states that we all care to some degree about amputees.

I don't think we have a particular care for or against amputees; instead, amputees are the most obvious example of god's lack of healing. Amputees are never restored to their former physical selves. We also have other people suffering from incurable diseases or disorders. Amputees are just a better example.

We may have different ideologies, but that doesn't mean that I haven't read each and everyone of your thoughts. I value your feedback and I appreciate your concerns. My email address is available below if anyone wants to discuss anything further.

Oh, you don't want to stay in our garden and share in the fruit of our trees?

By planting that email address here, are you trying to spam someone else? Are you trying to harvest other email addresses? No? What is the point of continuing a conversation over email when it can be conducted more effectively here?

John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline Boots

• Reader
  • Darwins +95/-0
  • Living the Dream
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 12:55:10 PM »

OK, I did.

I know that you do not believe in God, but ask yourself this question, if there is a God, than Satan would not be that much harder to believe in.

So, to believe in god, we should believe in god.  got it.

***********To some it all up,

BTW--you mean "sum it all up"  :-)

God uses the power that is residing in your body, to answer your own prayers. The power that rest in you, will determine that level of healing or miracle that you will see.

and no one since recorded history has had enough magic juice to heal an amputation?

PRAY FOR ME THAT GOD MAY UTILIZE ME AS A TOOL,

I wouldn't worry too much about that.  [/cheapshot]

Seriously, I find all of this to simply be complete garbage.  I was raised RC, contemplated priesthood in early adulthood, and grew away from the RC faith, then theism, over college and after.  I realized that the dichotomy between "I'm nothing without god's power" and "I'm so awesome because god loves me" was too weird to sustain; and the theistic lie of "life is only worth something if there's an afterlife" pissed me off because it trivializes the only life we have.

Instead of talking to your imaginary friend and asking him to fix amputees, donate the money you would have given at church, to scientific/medical research, where people are actually *doing* something to try to fix amputees.
* Religion: institutionalized superstition, period.

"Many of my ultra-conservative Republican friends...have trouble accepting the idea God is not a Republican. " ~OldChurchGuy

"We humans may never figure out the truth, but I prefer trying to find it over pretending we know it."  ~ParkingPlaces

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +257/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2014, 02:39:57 PM »

Why, when you didn't give us the same respect?
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline Graybeard

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +527/-19
  • Is this going somewhere?
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2014, 04:32:10 PM »
Nobody says “There are many things that we thought were natural processes, but now know that a god did them.”

Online jdawg70

• Reader
  • Darwins +360/-8
  • Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2014, 04:50:37 PM »
I do apologize for the capital letters. I did not know that capital letters meant yelling. The capital letters were used to make certain parts stand out. I understand completely how we could disagree. Disagreements are a part of life. The one thing that I would remind everyone of is that before anything great happen by someone notable, it always came with opposition. People thought that we would never fly, but we did it. People thought that different races would never get along, but it happen.

What makes people in general unique and great is that we all have different ideas and we all have something to contribute. The essence of us blogging on this site states that we all care to some degree about amputees. I believe that its the actions and thoughts of an individual that counts. We may have different ideologies, but that doesn't mean that I haven't read each and everyone of your thoughts. I value your feedback and I appreciate your concerns. My email address is available below if anyone wants to discuss anything further.

Thank you!

a060682l@yahoo.com

I assume you are the same sexist idiot individual who commented here:
http://albert49.hubpages.com/hub/Does-God-call-women-to-preach[1]
 1. Search for the e-mail address above on the page if anyone else is interested in reading that drivel.
"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where god should have come up and said 'hello'. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you f**king turn up and say 'well done'."
- Eddie Izzard