Author Topic: "In search of a cure, scientists look for where HIV hides"  (Read 3386 times)

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +323/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: "In search of a cure, scientists look for where HIV hides"
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2014, 02:01:52 AM »
Now then, reasonable thinking would lead you to acknowledge that if you want to know a truth, it would have to come from the God the Creator.  The bible would be that communication.

That's the book with the Talking Snake™ in Genesis 3, correct?

Fine.  Please courier a Talking Snake™ to My home and then I'll concede that the Bible is telling the truth about them.  From there we can work on magic boats, guys whose long hair makes them strong, and undead rabbis.

My long hair makes me sneeze -- is that evidence of Biblegod?

;)

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline billbetzler

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2014, 02:06:14 AM »
Define "a peace in my heart that surpasses all understanding".  That expression could mean a lot of things; none of which requires a god to be involved.

Aaron, Peace, i.e., the absence of turmoil, knowing that God is with you, knowing you have eternal life, etc.

I can't prove anything.  Christianity is faith based.  Your faith can be in God or science or anything. 
A bible verse:  without faith it is impossible to please God, for he that comes to Him must first believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of those that diligently seek him.

I think we all have faith--we choose who to give it to. 

Offline billbetzler

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2014, 02:08:43 AM »
Is your first name Viet?

My long hair makes me sneeze -- is that evidence of Biblegod?

I'm sure it's evidence of something but not of the God of the Bible.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +323/-84
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2014, 02:14:02 AM »
Billy Bob,

There's a difference in Faith and just plain old faith. Like, "I have faith someday you'll stop saying stupid things but I really place no stock in it" is not the same as, "I believe Biblegod and the doctrines of Christianity, based upon your spiritual trepidation, will lead you to the place where all the questions you have may be answered."

See the difference?

Of course not.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +323/-84
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2014, 02:16:58 AM »
Is your first name Viet?

What if it is?

I'm sure it's evidence of something but not of the God of the Bible.

You state that as a fact, where's your evidence?[1]

-Nam
 1. also, sarcasm escapes you

Offline Aaron123

• Fellow
  • Darwins +77/-1
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2014, 02:22:25 AM »
Aaron, Peace, i.e., the absence of turmoil, knowing that God is with you, knowing you have eternal life, etc.

I have peace in knowing I am without god, and that I will not have eternal life.

I can't prove anything.  Christianity is faith based.  Your faith can be in God or science or anything. 
A bible verse:  without faith it is impossible to please God, for he that comes to Him must first believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of those that diligently seek him.

All this is just a backhanded way of saying you have no evidence for any of your claims.  One might as well claim that they have faith in Darth Vader, that they "know" Darth Vader is with them, that for Darth Vader to come to them, that they must first believe in Darth Vader.  It doesn't have to be Darth Vader.  Any characters will do.  Harry Potter, Optimus Prime, Batman... you name it.  Without anything to back up that claim, it's all the same thing.  Sure, "god" has a little more weight to it due to connotation, but that's about it.

That stuff about "faith in science" is a red herring.  Science is what it is because it works.  Science produces results and evidence, it's not "faith based" as you're trying desperately to say.  The computer you're using is a product of science.  That's something that can easily be demonstrated.  By your own admission, the same cannot be said for god.  That is the reason why science cannot be said to be "faith-based".
Being a Christian, I've made my decision. That decision offers no compromise; therefore, I'm closed to anything else.

Offline Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +272/-31
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2014, 02:34:05 AM »
Bill, what do you hope to accomplish here?
The highest moral human authority is copied by our Gandhi neurons through observation.

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +563/-17
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2014, 02:54:10 AM »
If you start with the sum total of all human knowledge as being 1%.  Then, this knowledge only has to double less than 7 time for all knowledge to be known by man.  I'm quite sure no one of scientific reputation will say that all knowledge will be known when our current knowledge has doubled 7 times.
We do not know how much of the total potential knowledge of the universe humans actually know, so declaring that it is 1% (a purely arbitrary value) is pretty much meaningless.  It could be (and probably is) far, far, far, far smaller than that.  Also, that assumes that our knowledge increases on a purely linear scale, when it doesn't; you have no idea of the amount of time and effort it would actually take to double our current knowledge, let alone to double it further than that.  Moreover, diminishing returns cannot be ignored.  As we acquire more and more knowledge, it will become much harder to acquire more knowledge on top of it, even assuming we don't ever lose any and that we don't waste time rediscovering knowledge we already had access to.  Not to mention knowledge that is created in the meantime by other, non-human civilizations.

In short, your argument, which is so badly flawed that I'm suspecting a strawman, doesn't actually accomplish anything except to make you look bad.  I suggest you discard it and come up with something else.  Then again, considering your track record, you might do better not to come up with your own examples at all.  For example:

Bill Nye does have an opinion.  It reminds me of many atheist positions, and reminds me of the guy who had a checkerboard and some checkers and from there was able to prove that there was no such thing as a game of chess.
Your own argument makes me think of someone who doesn't have a checkerboard at all and tries to prove that there are no games that use checkerboards because he doesn't believe in them.  It is truly that bad.

So then expert doesn't necessarily mean correct knowledge.  Darwin was once considered correct.  Flat earth people were once considered correct.
More accurately, experts of their times have incomplete knowledge.  Darwin was an expert because he came up with the theory of evolution, and the fact that we've improved on it doesn't make him any less of an expert.  Flat earth people, on the other hand, were hardly what I'd consider experts on the subject.  Indeed, it had been known for a long time before Columbus that the Earth was round, even though the common belief (by people who didn't know any better) was that it was flat.  So the flat earth belief was never based on actual knowledge to begin with.  It was based on false perceptions, without the knowledge necessary to counter those false perceptions.  Kind of like a lot of religious beliefs, for that matter, such as the idea that lightning was an expression of divine wrath (which was a common belief even well into Christianity until someone worked out that lightning would strike the tallest objects and would conduct down metal, and invented the lightning rod).

The definitions are not human but from the bible.
If the definitions were not human, humans would not understand them.  Therefore, since the Bible is comprehensible to humans, it uses human definitions.

Quote from: billbetzler
Here is your problem and the problem you cause for me.  God makes the sun to rise and the rain to fall.  He also has said "is there evil in the city and I have not done it?"  Because of disobedience of some we all suffer.  When crops fail all of our prices go up.  When diseases come they affect us all.
Did you seriously just claim that God makes the sun rise?  Didn't you pay attention in science class?  The sun doesn't move around the Earth.  The Earth rotates on its axis, causing it to appear that the sun is moving, when in fact it's the planet that's moving.  This is a perfect example of a case where the Bible is clearly and unambiguously wrong, which can be directly connected to flawed human perceptions.  So why is it that your god described things exactly as a human who didn't know any better would have?

I realize that you think you're being profound and such, but honestly?  You're pretty much making yourself look like a credulous, gullible fool who's simply repeating stuff you've read/heard that seems wise and pithy to you, but really isn't.  The book you're quoting from wasn't written by an all-knowing god[1]; it was written by people who knew far less than we do today, and made things up to fill the huge gaps in their knowledge.  That's why so much of it simply doesn't work for today's society; the Old Testament was written for a tiny provincial kingdom[2] to justify its existence and position as the tribe of the Most High God, yet kept getting conquered by other groups who couldn't have cared less about their supposedly divine mandate.  It's like a laundry list of conquerors; the Assyrians, the Babylonians, the Persians, the Romans, the Byzantines (who took over from the Romans), and on and on.

Honestly, if I had godlike powers and were looking for a chosen people to represent my will on Earth, the Hebrews would have been the last group I would have picked, given how generally incompetent they were.  I mean, they got kicked out of their own holy land for almost 2,000 years.  Compare that to the Romans, who maintained their empire for 1,500 years, or the Chinese, who developed such a strong culture that even when they were conquered, their conquerors eventually became Chinese in every way that actually mattered, and who have a cultural cohesiveness that's lasted for over 6,000 years.
 1. even with the tiny proportion of human knowledge that I personally possess, I could do a better job than the writers of the Bible did at describing things in the world
 2. the entirety of ancient Israel was about the size of New Jersey, and they couldn't even keep a hold of that much

Offline Ataraxia

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +79/-1
  • "I am large, I contain multitudes."
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2014, 03:09:11 AM »
Define "a peace in my heart that surpasses all understanding".  That expression could mean a lot of things; none of which requires a god to be involved.

Please distinguish this "knowledge" from delusion.

I can't prove anything.

That's a bit of a bummer considering this Christian god of yours wants as many people as possible to believe in him. He's got it arse backwards if he expects people to do this based on nothing demonstrable.

Christianity is faith based.

Well, that's the problem right there. Why the hell would you expect people to accept something without evidence? I don't know anyone, anywhere, in any other walk of life, who expects me to believe something for which there is no evidence. Only specific gods seem to expect this. Why? What is it that's so noble about exercising faith? Faith is a vice. Faith is the last stand - the parting shot at the end of a perpetual death scence. It's a punt - a wish upon a star, but all based on nothing evident, just the desires of those gullible enough to fall for some fabricated eutopia.

Your faith can be in God or science or anything.

No, faith can only be in things for which there is no evidence. God qualifies for that but science does not.

Then he's a prick of the highest degree. If I need to have faith to make god happy, then god can go and jump. He expects you to exercise circular logic, and then when you do showers you with flowers and champagne. God wants stupid people, presumably because it is easy to lord it over such dumb-fuckery. He doesn't seem to want people who are smart enough to have figured out the whole con job charade - the con being that "God" is a pseudonym used for the human powers that be who want to control the masses.

No, we don't. Please don't bring everyone down to your level.
"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." - Voltaire

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +769/-6
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2014, 11:18:24 AM »
Being so wrong that you think you are right is fine, on a personal level. Using that conviction to tie down the rest of the planet and insist that being bound is the ultimate freedom, is just plain wrong.

Here is your problem and the problem you cause for me.  God makes the sun to rise and the rain to fall.  He also has said "is there evil in the city and I have not done it?"  Because of disobedience of some we all suffer.  When crops fail all of our prices go up.  When diseases come they affect us all.

Your simple view of the world would be cute if you were five. Thinking that good and bad wouldn't exist without your loving god is too naïve to discuss. I'm not suffering much these day from the disobedience of others. Some people are. Like murder victims, etc. But not me. And no, when crops fail, regional prices might go up, but when people fail and decide profit is more desirable than eating, yea, then we all suffer. But since it is often he christian raising prices artificially for his own profit, I don't think you should use that example. And what diseases are you talking about. I ain't got no frickin' diseases. Lots of other people do, and man are suffering, but nobody in my current sphere is dealing with anything worse than a cold (something I haven't had for over four years now), so what suffering am I going through right now again?

If it is important for you to keep the world simple so that you can understand it, at least be smart enough to pick the right explanation, not one made up by uneducated shepherds 2,000 years ago.
Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline shnozzola

« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2014, 05:11:37 PM »

Oh, Bill.  You hit the nail on the head, don't you?  Your type of theism inspires hatred for atheists.  But look carefully - we are your doctors, your grocery clerks, your waitresses, your carpenters.  We grow your food and take care of your children.  We are your teachers, nurses, your mechanics, your inventors.  You don't know we are atheists, because we are scared to death to tell you, because of the airplane you may fly into our homes.  But don't worry about us, you would be amazed at how safe your children are with us.  Yes, we don't believe in the god you have chosen out of the many that are worshipped.  But we are just people like you, except we don't view YOU as evil.

Even as a Christian, I never viewed others as the cause of some worldwide misery.  How sad.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 05:14:21 PM by shnozzola »
“The best thing for being sad," replied Merlin, beginning to puff and blow, "is to learn something."  ~ T. H. White
  The real holy trinity:  onion, celery, and bell pepper ~  all Cajun Chefs

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +323/-84
« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2014, 05:37:16 PM »
I'm not afraid of them.

-Nam

Online Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +191/-7
  • Official WWGHA Harpy, Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2014, 05:41:28 PM »
In keeping with the OP of this thread: first, again, and always, YAY SCIENCE!!!!!

Some of the new medical technology and applications of knowledge are freaking amazing - the new (? to me at least) use of the patient's DNA to target the  specific cancer that patient have is pretty whoo-hoo, nano-technology in medicine is mind=blowing, and I've been hearing a lot of very intriguing bits and pieces about stem cell applications lately too.

Now a rant: science damn it, we have GOT TO GET OUR COLLECTIVE **** TOGETHER ABOUT FUNDING SCIENCE.

An interesting graphic that demonstrates the staggering imbalance between, say, military spending and science spending can be found here . A hint to make it easier to find - science funding is in category "Everything Else".  :-X

What scientific research done in laboratories funded by federal dollars has been able to do is incredible. Only 21 years between the first humans on the Moon and the launch of the Hubble space telescope - all by building on existing knowledge. Imagine what could be accomplished if we funded research on campuses on par with the funding done by corporations for patent-protected profit makers (not that there's anything wrong with making a profit).
"It's hard to, but I'm starting to believe some of you actually believe these things.  That is completely beyond my ability to understand if that is really the case, but things never cease to amaze me."

Offline SevenPatch

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +108/-4
  • A source will help me understand.
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2014, 06:53:43 PM »
" Truth is something for math and other such things." 

It is also a biblical definition of Jesus and his Father.  Do you want to guess which has the higher value?

Ha, they are one in the same! That's a trick question! Jesus is his dad. He just talks to himself about himself.

This made me wonder what the psychological profile of the Christian God would be.  A quick search on google found a few amusing takes on this subject.

http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/8019-psychological-analysis-of-godthe-christian-version/

http://whitechapelclub.livejournal.com/13130.html

Regarding the OP, thanks for sharing  :)

"Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride - SHUT HIM UP! Look at my furrows of worry! Look at my big bank account, and my family! This just HAS to be real!" - Bill Hicks

Offline billbetzler

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2014, 09:29:20 PM »
I am just curious as to who the other gods are that you mention. How do they fit into what I presume is your Christian faith?

God is a definition of some one or thing that rules, real or imaginary.  In the OT God told Moses that he had made him a God to Pharaoh.  Some American sports figures have been given the title of god because of their superior abilities and a fan base that adored them.  It's a term loosely applied.

Offline billbetzler

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2014, 10:00:57 PM »
   Oh, Bill.  You hit the nail on the head, don't you?  Your type of theism inspires hatred for atheists. 

Shnozzola I don't hate you.  Christians have repaired a lot of non christian equipment also.  I fixed air conditioners.  Many people told me that they were not christian and they could care less.  I am civil to all and they were civil to me.  You cannot brow beat someone into Christianity.

My reply was to a statement that said they didn't want to live in a world dictated by christian values.  The non christian assumes life is merely a conflict of ideas between two groups.  I was saying that God exists and actually punishes the earth for the sins of the people.  Christians receiving the punishment as collateral damage. 

Atheists don't believe in God so they blame it on mother nature gone bad. 

I know that the definition of love is different to many people.  Here is one of God's definitions as He tells the Jews not to hate their neighbor.

Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbor, and not suffer sin upon him.

Hate is to be quiet and love is to rebuke.  Think of your parents rebuking you or you rebuking your children for their own good.  Hmmm.

Offline billbetzler

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2014, 10:33:31 PM »
If it is important for you to keep the world simple so that you can understand it, at least be smart enough to pick the right explanation, not one made up by uneducated shepherds 2,000 years ago.

I did pick the right explanation. 

Offline billbetzler

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2014, 10:42:13 PM »
Thinking that good and bad wouldn't exist without your loving god is too naïve to discuss.

Really.  And I suppose you have the intellectual ability to determine what is right and wrong for the human race?  Will condescension be your first law?   :-\

Tell me what you would do to the people who broke your laws?

Offline billbetzler

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2014, 10:45:41 PM »
But since it is often he christian raising prices artificially for his own profit

Wow.  Where do you get your information? 

Offline SevenPatch

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +108/-4
  • A source will help me understand.
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2014, 10:54:20 PM »
God is a definition of some one or thing that rules, real or imaginary.  In the OT God told Moses that he had made him a God to Pharaoh.  Some American sports figures have been given the title of god because of their superior abilities and a fan base that adored them.  It's a term loosely applied.

"Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride - SHUT HIM UP! Look at my furrows of worry! Look at my big bank account, and my family! This just HAS to be real!" - Bill Hicks

Offline billbetzler

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2014, 11:02:17 PM »
Please distinguish this "knowledge" from delusion.

I believe the truth so I have knowledge.  You believe a lie so you have delusion.

That's a bit of a bummer considering this Christian god of yours wants as many people as possible to believe in him. He's got it arse backwards if he expects people to do this based on nothing demonstrable.

Don't forget that Jesus spoke in parables for a reason.  Also do not misinterpret the long suffering of God toward sinners as weakness or as proof that He doesn't exist.  Your life on this earth is short and the atheist attitude of disrespect to God will give you no strength in the day of judgment.

No, faith can only be in things for which there is no evidence. God qualifies for that but science does not.

Well the following is the definition of faith.  I suppose you can make up your own for your own personal use.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Offline jaimehlers

• Fellow
  • Darwins +563/-17
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2014, 11:15:15 PM »
I did pick the right explanation.
No, you believe you did (by talking yourself into believing it, no less).

The difference between you and people who acknowledge science is that we don't blithely assume that scientific explanations are right, never to be so much as questioned.  Whereas you and people who hold similar beliefs cannot accept any possibility except that your answer is right.  You can't even consider it because that would acknowledge that you might possibly have gotten something wrong, and if you got one thing wrong, you could have gotten everything wrong.  What's even worse is that you're basically saying that your god did things in exactly the way you were taught, exactly as you conceived it, as if he was limited to your own mental capabilities.

You can't succeed in convincing anyone here of your beliefs unless you're willing to acknowledge that merely holding a belief doesn't make it right.

Offline billbetzler

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2014, 11:24:28 PM »
In short, your argument, which is so badly flawed that I'm suspecting a strawman, doesn't actually accomplish anything except to make you look bad.  I suggest you discard it and come up with something else.  Then again, considering your track record, you might do better not to come up with your own examples at all.

My argument was simple.  In a different post I said that man knew less than 1%.  I gave a simple  formula to show the less than 1% was true.  Time and the actual learning curve of information is not relevant.  All of your conclusions that God doesn't exist is base on ignorance.  Because you lack enough information to come to the correct answer.

For example:
Your own argument makes me think of someone who doesn't have a checkerboard at all and tries to prove that there are no games that use checkerboards because he doesn't believe in them.  It is truly that bad.

My point with the checker board is that it doesn't contain chess pieces therefore the conclusion is that chess doesn't exist in that persons reasoning.  The atheist like to use science to disprove God's existence.  God is not in science therefore you cannot come to the conclusion that He exists.

Offline jdawg70

• Reader
  • Darwins +374/-8
  • Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2014, 11:36:42 PM »
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Do you honestly not see the problem with declaring that evidence for things not seen is essentially things that you hope for?
"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where god should have come up and said 'hello'. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you f**king turn up and say 'well done'."

- Eddie Izzard

http://deepaksducttape.wordpress.com/

Offline billbetzler

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2014, 11:39:14 PM »
No, you believe you did (by talking yourself into believing it, no less).

Yes I believe I did.  I did not talk my self into it.  I was Catholic, atheist, agnostic, then Christian.

The difference between you and people who acknowledge science is that we don't blithely assume that scientific explanations are right, never to be so much as questioned.

I like science and all the technology from it that makes our lives easier.  I just thank God for it.

Whereas you and people who hold similar beliefs cannot accept any possibility except that your answer is right.  You can't even consider it because that would acknowledge that you might possibly have gotten something wrong, and if you got one thing wrong, you could have gotten everything wrong.  What's even worse is that you're basically saying that your god did things in exactly the way you were taught, exactly as you conceived it, as if he was limited to your own mental capabilities.

My knowledge of God is from the Bible.  I agree that there are many bad teachings in the Christian church.  Show me one of my incorrect thinkings and I will change my view.

You can't succeed in convincing anyone here of your beliefs unless you're willing to acknowledge that merely holding a belief doesn't make it right.

I agree. 

Offline billbetzler

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2014, 11:46:03 PM »
Do you honestly not see the problem with declaring that evidence for things not seen is essentially things that you hope for?

Yes, honestly.  I understand the biblical definition of faith.  Did I mention that the definition came from the bible?  Maybe I see your point.  The things Christians hope for are promises of God.  Unlike I hope I win the lottery.  Our hope is based on the word of God who cannot lie.  Our hope has foundation.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 11:51:02 PM by billbetzler »

Offline jdawg70

• Reader
  • Darwins +374/-8
  • Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2014, 11:50:31 PM »
I like science and all the technology from it that makes our lives easier.  I just thank God for it.
Thank you for resolutely dismissing the hard work and effort of the people responsible for implementing this technology.

I'm personally insulted frankly.  I've put in hard work, countless hours of study, multitudes of sleepless nights trying to make s**t work for people to use, and apparently some unseeable entity should be given thanks for it.
"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where god should have come up and said 'hello'. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you f**king turn up and say 'well done'."

- Eddie Izzard

http://deepaksducttape.wordpress.com/

Offline billbetzler

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #85 on: February 10, 2014, 11:57:43 PM »
Thank you for resolutely dismissing the hard work and effort of the people responsible for implementing this technology.

I'm personally insulted frankly.  I've put in hard work, countless hours of study, multitudes of sleepless nights trying to make s**t work for people to use, and apparently some unseeable entity should be given thanks for it

I thank God that he gave you the ability to endure your hardships so that you could bring about your accomplishments for our good.  I hope you were paid well for your services.

God does see and He does reward people for doing his work.  Nebuchadnezzar can testify of that.

Offline billbetzler

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2014, 12:00:36 AM »
That's all for today.  Off to have some wine and watch TV with my wife.