Author Topic: Satan, The Illuminati, and Crazy People  (Read 809 times)

Offline G-Roll

• Graduate
  • Darwins +40/-2
  • WWGHA Member
Satan, The Illuminati, and Crazy People
« on: January 31, 2014, 02:17:56 PM »

Does anyone know if this guy is real or is this satirical? I usually wouldn’t pay any attention to any of this but there has been a lot of talk of the illuminati or what have you. However I had no idea that the illuminati and Satanism combined to make a conspiracy theorist dream come true.
That being said the rest of the video is just some good old fashioned religion bashing the godless.

And another thought I had about all of this:
Jay Z and Beyonce have always been tied to the illuminati or whatever. There was some large shift of interest in the illuminati within the whole hip hop scene/community it seemed over the past few years. Of course this creates a mystique for Jay Z and his wife so I can fully understand why they would play along with it. After all there is no such thing as bad publicity.
Apparently now the whole illuminati thing has taken a turn into Satanism and "dark imagery." Other examples would include some Lady Gaga Grammy performance and apparently Beyonces super bowl performance last year. Could this be examples of a culture leaving Christianity behind? Some satanic church might not be able to plant a monument in an Oklahoma court house but Katie Perry and Lady Gagga can perform satanic rituals live at the Grammies. Which would you say captures a larger audience?   
Also a fun note all 3 of the performers accused of Satanism are female.

Note: I don’t know much at all about the illuminati conspiracies, Grammy and Super Bowl performances, Hip Hop music, or Twitter and other social media sites and I am proud of that.

Offline G-Roll

• Graduate
  • Darwins +40/-2
  • WWGHA Member
Re: Satan, The Illuminati, and Crazy People
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 03:48:48 PM »
So I finally watched the stupid katy Perry performance and of course there is nothing satanic about it. I don’t know if the media is pissed at her or what but the one fact that everyone seems to have missed is that she is burned at the stake at the end. Makes sense seeming she was verbally attacked by her father and other conservative Christians.

Fucking idiots. Missed the whole punch line. Zoom right over the head....

Offline Dante

• Reader
  • Darwins +71/-9
  • Hedonist Extraordinaire
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 04:27:20 PM »
Fucking idiots. Missed the whole punch line. Zoom right over the head....

Color me surprised  :blank:
Actually it doesn't. One could conceivably be all-powerful but not exceptionally intelligent.

Offline kcrady

• Reader
  • Darwins +380/-1
  • Your Friendly Neighborhood Cephalopod Overlord
    • My blog
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 06:49:40 PM »
Wow, that guy really loves his alliteration, doesn't he?  LOL@ "Communist, corporate" @1:52.  May I assume that Katy Perry is also an atheist Muslim Satanist (the most dangerous kind, natch) fascist anarchist pacifist warmonger?

This particular guy may or may not be a Poe, but there is a whole Christian fundy subculture on YouTube that likes to point out the "hidden Illuminati symbolism" in movies, music videos, etc.. They have a whole lexicon of "Illuminati symbols" they point out in videos.  If the artist winks or has hair covering one eye, or does something to emphasize one eye (like Lady Gaga making a "perfect" sign over one eye in her "P oker Face" video or the famous Wink in Metropolis) this is a reference to the Eye-in-the-Triangle.  If there's a checkerboard floor, it represents the checkerboard floor of the ritual space of a Masonic lodge.  If a female is wearing leopard- or tiger-print (especially if it's sexy), this means she's a product of "Monarch 'BETA Kitten' mind-control" experimentation, in which young women are subjected to sophisticated psychological mad-science experiments to turn them into controllable sex slaves, give them Multiple Personality Disorder or create a designer personality for them.  The monarch butterfly is also a symbol of this secret evil project, so when you see the monarch butterfly symbol used in Fringe, that's the Illuminati publicly broadcasting their super-secret mind-control program because, reasons.

Oh, the Illuminati also like to "announce" their secret conspiratorial plots in advance.  So, the death of Whitney Houston's character in The Bodyguard announced their plot to assassinate her later.[1]

And so on.

Don't worry.  Everything Is Under Control.

1. What, did you think she really died of a drug overdose?  I bet you think jet airliners destroyed the World Trade Center too.  Ha!  Ignorant sheeple!
"The question of whether atheists are, you know, right, typically gets sidestepped in favor of what is apparently the much more compelling question of whether atheists are jerks."

--Greta Christina

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 07:17:34 PM »
I'm afraid that there is a terrible misunderstanding going on here.  The Illuminati, or Freemasons, are not satanic.  I wrote a couple of years back about the wealth of documentation which proves that they are in fact the descendants of ancient aliens, who are just trying to get home. 

One of last night’s episodes started out presenting the theory that NASA is overseen by the Freemasons, who are in fact the holders of great secrets passed down by the descendants of the ancient Egyptians who apparently documented the fact that their bloodlines can be traced back to the “sky gods” who were, of course, ancient aliens.  Apparently, it is all a secret plot by the people who can trace their bloodlines to the ancient aliens, and who are trying to go visit their great great great great to the umpteenth power grandparents. 

Evidence for this theory included two references to the number 33.  One early NASA flight took off on runway 33.  And there was something else about another 33 related to an early rocket launch.   And then there was an A on some symbol, which NASA claimed stood for Apollo, but which clearly refers to the Egyptian god in the bloodline.  And there were three dots near the letter A, which clearly depicted Orion’s belt, which is where these aliens came from. 

How can you dispute evidence like that?

Online Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +298/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 07:18:43 PM »
Daddy! Take me with you! ET phone home.

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline G-Roll

• Graduate
  • Darwins +40/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2014, 07:23:48 PM »
I'm afraid that there is a terrible misunderstanding going on here.  The Illuminati, or Freemasons, are not satanic.  I wrote a couple of years back about the wealth of documentation which proves that they are in fact the descendants of ancient aliens, who are just trying to get home. 

One of last night’s episodes started out presenting the theory that NASA is overseen by the Freemasons, who are in fact the holders of great secrets passed down by the descendants of the ancient Egyptians who apparently documented the fact that their bloodlines can be traced back to the “sky gods” who were, of course, ancient aliens.  Apparently, it is all a secret plot by the people who can trace their bloodlines to the ancient aliens, and who are trying to go visit their great great great great to the umpteenth power grandparents. 

Evidence for this theory included two references to the number 33.  One early NASA flight took off on runway 33.  And there was something else about another 33 related to an early rocket launch.   And then there was an A on some symbol, which NASA claimed stood for Apollo, but which clearly refers to the Egyptian god in the bloodline.  And there were three dots near the letter A, which clearly depicted Orion’s belt, which is where these aliens came from. 

How can you dispute evidence like that?

Sounds legit to me. My mind is blown.

Offline G-Roll

• Graduate
  • Darwins +40/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2014, 07:38:23 PM »

Here is another gem. Complete with a warning from a guy by the name of good fight ministries.

LOL Jay Z is possessed by Frank Sinatra.

Note... I saw no pentagram on the floor in the actual performance. I will give him Jay Z with a  sweat shirt that says "Do what thou wilt."

Gotta dig deep to ensure you didn’t build a tin foil helmet for nothing.

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +257/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline jynnan tonnix

• Reader
  • Darwins +84/-1
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2014, 09:00:24 AM »
Wow, that guy really loves his alliteration, doesn't he?  LOL@ "Communist, corporate" @1:52.  May I assume that Katy Perry is also an atheist Muslim Satanist (the most dangerous kind, natch) fascist anarchist pacifist warmonger?

Such a strained, forced and desperate delivery on that alliteration that even if he had actually had anything of substance to say it would have been impossible to take without cringing. That was one of the worst things I've ever heard.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +646/-27
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2014, 10:27:37 AM »
The Illuminati, or Freemasons, are not satanic. 

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.  Quesi has just revealed herself as one of Them.
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline jynnan tonnix

• Reader
  • Darwins +84/-1
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2014, 10:50:49 AM »
My cousin (in England) posted this article on her facebook a few days ago. She's very anti-royals, so it doesn't surprise me that she might agree with some of the material at the beginning of the article, but I'm thinking she may not have read all the way through, because it gets further and further into tin-foil hat territory as it goes along, and she is generally pretty level-headed.

http://truthseeker1313.com/2014/01/31/the-queens-arrest-is-imminent/

It runs the gamut from allegations of pedophilia to ties with the Papal coverup to Illumnati and Satanic rituals...

Offline kcrady

• Reader
  • Darwins +380/-1
  • Your Friendly Neighborhood Cephalopod Overlord
    • My blog
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2014, 12:30:44 PM »
The Illuminati, or Freemasons, are not satanic. 

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.  Quesi has just revealed herself as one of Them.

That's the thing about joining the Illuminati: by the time you find out you're a member, it's too late to leave.
"The question of whether atheists are, you know, right, typically gets sidestepped in favor of what is apparently the much more compelling question of whether atheists are jerks."

--Greta Christina

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +646/-27
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2014, 01:22:15 PM »
That's the thing about joining the Illuminati: by the time you find out you're a member, it's too late to leave.

Now that she's been exposed, she's a liability.  She'll probably "have an accident" by the end of the day. I hope not though.  I like Quesi and I hoped she could put in a good word for me with the Illuminati.  I'm an elitist at heart, and I've been meaning to join for a while.  I just needed a sponsor.

Any other illuminati members wanna sponsor me?

Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2014, 01:27:31 PM »
But but but....

Offline jdawg70

• Reader
  • Darwins +347/-7
  • Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2014, 01:29:28 PM »
Now that she's been exposed, she's a liability.  She'll probably "have an accident" by the end of the day. I hope not though.  I like Quesi and I hoped she could put in a good word for me with the Illuminati.  I'm an elitist at heart, and I've been meaning to join for a while.  I just needed a sponsor.

Any other illuminati members wanna sponsor me?
Can't help you there.

But I am a Stonecutter.  Just save my life and you're in.
"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where god should have come up and said 'hello'. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you f**king turn up and say 'well done'."
- Eddie Izzard

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +646/-27
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2014, 01:36:56 PM »
But I am a Stonecutter.  Just save my life and you're in.

Piece of cake.  It does still count if I'm the one who put you in a life threatening situation in the first place, yes?

Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

Offline jdawg70

• Reader
  • Darwins +347/-7
  • Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2014, 01:40:21 PM »
Piece of cake.  It does still count if I'm the one who put you in a life threatening situation in the first place, yes?
It's good enough for the god of the bible, so I don't see why not.

Caveat: you'll have to hang out with Steve Gutenberg once in a while.  You've been warned.
"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where god should have come up and said 'hello'. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you f**king turn up and say 'well done'."
- Eddie Izzard

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +646/-27
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2014, 01:45:53 PM »
Steve Guttenberg?  THE Steve Guttenberg?  The Poor Man's Tom Hanks?  What's he up to these days?

Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

Offline jdawg70

• Reader
  • Darwins +347/-7
  • Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2014, 02:06:46 PM »
Steve Guttenberg?  THE Steve Guttenberg?  The Poor Man's Tom Hanks?  What's he up to these days?

He's mostly hoping to get a bit part in a Party Down reunion[1].  As far as his other activities are concerned...well, you've gotta wait until you're an active member to find that one out[2].
 1. And we're all hoping for a Party Down reunion.
 2. *cough*aliens in cocoons*cough*
- Eddie Izzard

Offline Angus and Alexis

• Reader
  • Darwins +71/-24
  • Residential Tulpamancer.
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2014, 08:55:02 AM »
Some facts from some site on the illumianti...
1. The Order of the Illuminati, a secret society whose name means “Enlightened Ones,” was founded in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt (1748-1830), a former Jesuit and professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt.

2. The two central figures in the organization were Weishaupt and Adolph Franz Friedrich Ludwid Baron Von Knigge. The members of the Illuminati are known to have favored free-thinking and radical politics.

3. At the height of its power, the Illuminati comprised more than 2000 members in Europe. It was the elite club to be a part of. No, Black people weren’t in it.
Michael Jackson illuminati

4. The last official existence of the Illuminati came in 1784 when the ruler of Bavaria banned all secret clubs in 1784. Membership fell apart, Adam Weishaupt was ousted and the Illuminati for all intents and purposes ceased to exist.

5. The Illuminati and the Freemasons are two totally different entities. They’re not the same and you should probably stop saying they are.

6. The New World Order theory was a bit of anti-Jewish propaganda dreamed up by Nesta Webster in the early 20th century. She wrote that the Freemasons and Illuminati were powered by Jews and planned the French Revolution and were planning a New World Order.

7. The dollar bill doesn’t have any Illuminati symbolism. Thomas Jefferson, et al designed the American emblems and only Ben Franklin was a Freemason. WHICH ISN’T EVEN IN THE ILLUMINATI!

8. Jay-Z. Not Illuminati. Don’t be stupid.

9. There isn’t anything in the Illuminati mythology about blood sacrifices. So Whitney Houston probably just drowned and Jay-Z or Ray J or Biggie’s ghost didn’t sneak into her room and throw a toaster in her bathtub.

http://phgardencity.com/2013/02/06/9-facts-about-the-actual-illuminati-you-should-know-so-you-dont-sound-stupid/
Rule 1: No pooftas. Rule 2: No maltreating the theists, IF, anyone is watching. Rule 3: No pooftas. Rule 4: I do not want to see anyone NOT drinking after light out. Rule 5: No pooftas. Rule 6: There is NO...rule 6.

Offline Shaffy

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +8/-1
  • Im A Realist ;)
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2014, 09:34:06 AM »
Quesi=Lady Illuminatus  ;D :laugh:

We humans may never figure out the truth, but I prefer trying to find it over pretending we know it.

~ParkingPlaces