Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -  (Read 3086 times)

Online wheels5894

• Fellow
  • Darwins +110/-1
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2014, 01:06:21 PM »
Lop0,

Stop posting the same thing. Show us that your god exists - then we will discuss other things. I'm getting the impression that you cannot do this and that thus, very probably, your god is non-existent and a waste of time.
No testimony is sufficient to establish a miracle, unless the testimony be of such that its falshood would be more miraculous than the facts it endeavours to establish. (David Hume)

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +323/-84
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2014, 01:18:05 PM »
A nut of another religion! Woohoo!

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Let's get back on topic, please.

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +768/-6
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2014, 01:36:46 PM »
How many god's aren't there?
Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2014, 01:44:56 PM »

The number of false gods is larger than the number of real gods. And I should know. I'm part of the latter group.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +323/-84
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2014, 02:09:54 PM »

The number of false gods is larger than the number of real gods. And I should know. I'm part of the latter group.

Sure you are.

-Nam
This thread is about lab-grown dicks, not some mincy, old, British poof of an actor. 

Offline Angus and Alexis

• Reader
  • Darwins +71/-24
  • Residential Tulpamancer.
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2014, 11:47:13 PM »
So this thread is pointless, right?

Because god (or gods for that matter ;D) have not been proven, trying to argue what they do is futile...
Rule 1: No pooftas. Rule 2: No maltreating the theists, IF, anyone is watching. Rule 3: No pooftas. Rule 4: I do not want to see anyone NOT drinking after light out. Rule 5: No pooftas. Rule 6: There is NO...rule 6.

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +258/-7
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2014, 09:54:08 AM »
What sort of an answer is that? You come along and post a lot about you favoured god and all I ask is that you show us why you think your god exists. Come on, it's hardly asking much.

As for your question, well I don't think any religions have explanations of anything useful. Sure they were all conceived to give explanations but that was a long time ago and we have had a lot of scientific work since which has great explanatory power. Gods are sinking down towards the bottom of things that explain anything.

so you want to see god ? but `1st of all look at the position of your material eyes. you do not know ? that you are already blind.

simply tell me that are you able to see anything even in morning without sunlight ? and what to speak of night without light ?

therefore you are already blind by your material eyes even in morning and what to speak of night ?

you are already blind and still you are so much falsely puffed up at your gross material eyes.

and still you are so much falsely puffed up at your so called scientific knowledge ? that means you are simply living in fools paradise. that is all.

You don't seem to understand your attempted poetic sing song stuff in a vain attempt to sound wise isn't relevant. Your insults about us are irrelevant. You showing us what you are saying is distinguishable from something completely made up is relevant.

An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline lop0

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-5
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2014, 01:28:15 PM »
Lop0,

Stop posting the same thing. Show us that your god exists - then we will discuss other things. I'm getting the impression that you cannot do this and that thus, very probably, your god is non-existent and a waste of time.

simply tell me what kind of qualification you have got by which you will see god or Krishna the supreme personality of godhead ? and you are so shameless so rascal that without reading anything you are all simply repeating same thing.

you want to see god or krishna without any qualification ? it is called an rascaldom

Online wheels5894

• Fellow
  • Darwins +110/-1
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2014, 01:34:44 PM »
Lop0,

simply tell me what kind of qualification you have got by which you will see god or Krishna the supreme personality of godhead ? and you are so shameless so rascal that without reading anything you are all simply repeating same thing.

you want to see god or krishna without any qualification ? it is called an rascaldom

Actually no! You are the one who came to an atheist site (as well as some others including a Christian site) and give us a page of stuff to read about your favoured god. Hang on, though, we are atheists - that means we don't believe in any gods. Now, if you want to persuade us to change, you are going to have to come up with something to show that you actually have a god in whom belief can be put. Its no good telling people off who ask you for some proof - after all  you are hardly going to convince people with one post are you.

Of course, I may have it wrong and you came here to try and sell us the book described in the link you posted but I am assuming that this isn't the case. In which case, just come up with something to show you god isn't just something in the imagination.
No testimony is sufficient to establish a miracle, unless the testimony be of such that its falshood would be more miraculous than the facts it endeavours to establish. (David Hume)

Offline lop0

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-5
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2014, 01:38:21 PM »
Lop0,

Actually no! You are the one who came to an atheist site (as well as some others including a Christian site) and give us a page of stuff to read about your favoured god. Hang on, though, we are atheists - that means we don't believe in any gods. Now, if you want to persuade us to change, you are going to have to come up with something to show that you actually have a god in whom belief can be put. Its no good telling people off who ask you for some proof - after all  you are hardly going to convince people with one post are you.

Of course, I may have it wrong and you came here to try and sell us the book described in the link you posted but I am assuming that this isn't the case. In which case, just come up with something to show you god isn't just something in the imagination.

is this dry talking is your qualification ?

simply tell me what kind of qualification you have got ? by which you will see God or Krishna ?

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2014, 01:39:35 PM »
simply tell me what kind of qualification you have got ? by which you will understand God or Krishna ?

What are your qualifications? What makes you an authority over whatever it is you wanted to say in your OP?
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

Offline lop0

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-5
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2014, 01:41:37 PM »
simply tell me what kind of qualification you have got ? by which you will understand God or Krishna ?

What are your qualifications? What makes you an authority over whatever it is you wanted to say in your OP?

yes i already said this thing in practical explanation that im not talking anything from my own im simply repeating what i have heard from authority or  my spiritual master Srila Prabhupada

Offline One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +285/-37
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2014, 01:42:30 PM »
yes i already said this thing in practical explanation that im not talking anything from my own im simply repeating what i have heard from authority or  my spiritual master Srila Prabhupada

And what are your spiritual master's qualifications?
We choose our own gods.

Online wheels5894

• Fellow
  • Darwins +110/-1
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2014, 01:44:37 PM »
Lop0,

simply tell me what kind of qualification you have got ? by which you will see God or Krishna ?

And what has that to do with my question? I have been asking you for a while to show us that your god exists and you keep prevaricating, messing around, insulting me and generally avoiding answering the question. I am starting to think that the god of which you talk is, in fact imaginary like all the other ones and that you are doing this in order not to show me just that.

Unless you answer my question I am not going to waste any more time on you.

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-3
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2014, 01:47:12 PM »

Aah, just some old Hindu guy who believes in blue people with flutes.  Back in My woo-woo days I had picked up one or two of his books for My collection, but they were so boring I gave them away again.
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline lop0

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-5
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2014, 01:48:05 PM »
Lop0,

And what has that to do with my question? I have been asking you for a while to show us that your god exists and you keep prevaricating, messing around, insulting me and generally avoiding answering the question. I am starting to think that the god of which you talk is, in fact imaginary like all the other ones and that you are doing this in order not to show me just that.

Unless you answer my question I am not going to waste any more time on you.

yes rascal dog why don't you directly say this thing that i want to see your god without any qualification.

this is another rascaldom.

Offline lop0

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-5
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2014, 01:49:14 PM »

Aah, just some old Hindu guy who believes in blue people with flutes.  Back in My woo-woo days I had picked up one or two of his books for My collection, but they were so boring I gave them away again.

that is your misfortune that you have taken these only for collection not for reading them.

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-3
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2014, 01:51:25 PM »
yes rascal dog why don't you directly say this thing that i want to see your god without any qualification.

I want to see your god, Lop.  Right here and right now in My office at work, with absolutely no effort required on My part.  No mantras.  No meditation.  No cutting garlic out of My diet, either.

Bet you $100.00 CDN that Krishna won't show up.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +323/-84
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2014, 02:35:00 PM »

I want to see your god, Lop.  Right here and right now in My office at work, with absolutely no effort required on My part.  No mantras.  No meditation.  No cutting garlic out of My diet, either.

Bet you $100.00 CDN that Krishna won't show up.

Hi dee ho I am Krishna. My thoughts are in your office but my body is elsewhere; I sorta got my foot stuck in between planes...yes, "planes"...they're everywhere these days. Damn buggers.

-Nam

Offline jdawg70

• Reader
  • Darwins +373/-8
  • Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2014, 02:42:23 PM »
that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
I have to be honest here, lop0.

I'm getting real tired of people telling me, simultaneously, in the same sentence, that the TruthTM is unknowable and not understandable, and then go on to tell me what the f**king TruthTM is.

I'm kinda over it.  It's completely ridiculous.  Emphatically nonsensical.  To say that the value of x is unknowable and then to immediately tell me that x equals 4.  How that is not obviously laughable to you or anyone else that says such a thing is disconcerting frankly.

To say that x is unknowable is fine - we can have a conversation about that.
To say that x = 4 is fine - we can have a conversation about that.
To say both at the same time is...just f**king BONKERS.
"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where god should have come up and said 'hello'. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you f**king turn up and say 'well done'."

- Eddie Izzard

http://deepaksducttape.wordpress.com/

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +323/-84
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2014, 03:02:02 PM »
jdawg,

Breathe, man, breathe. It's okay. It's okay. Now...ain't it, tho? I mean, it is ridiculous they say things so pathetic in the same breath but it's fun to point it out.

-Nam

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-3
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2014, 03:14:20 PM »
Hi dee ho I am Krishna. My thoughts are in your office but my body is elsewhere; I sorta got my foot stuck in between planes...yes, "planes"...they're everywhere these days. Damn buggers.

Lakshmi called; She asked if You can pick up the elephants at daycare this afternoon and take them to the dentist for their check-ups.  ;D

[This subplot has Potential -- I'd almost[1] pay $100 CDN to hear that spammer chanting "Hari Nam" instead of "Hari Krishna." ]
 1. I reiterate, "almost."

Offline MrFriday

• 100% Superstition Free
  • Reader
  • Darwins +3/-0
    • To Question God
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2014, 03:14:52 PM »
Hello lop0. I don't want to offend but is very difficult to understand what  you are talking about because clearly this is not your native tongue.  You are not really communicating here. I think you need to step back and and try more diligently to understand what others are saying. Perhaps get someone who understands English better to help you with your discussion.

You really need to learn what 'explanation' means. You claim to explain but never do any such thing. It seems you think you know some important truth based on some authority you trust but you have not said anything of substance about this 'truth'. It's as if you are saying, "I have the truth, now prove me wrong." If that sort of argument was acceptable, anyone's belief about gods or even leprechauns and unicorns would have to be considered valid. It just doesn't work that way.

You seem to keep asking for us to tell you about claims that were never made here. Personally, I don't claim to understand any god or know how to see any god. I don't even know what you mean when you use the term 'god' so perhaps a good starting point would be for you to define what 'god' means to you. What is it and why should I care? And really the insults are totally unnecessary and counterproductive.
"Faith is believing in something you know isn't true" - Mark Twain

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +258/-7
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2014, 03:23:01 PM »

is this moist typing your qualification?

You don't have the qualifications to see my qualifications. This is just another example of your idotic weaseldom
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 04:16:26 PM by Hatter23 »
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

Offline jdawg70

• Reader
  • Darwins +373/-8
  • Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2014, 03:24:40 PM »
jdawg,

Breathe, man, breathe. It's okay. It's okay. Now...ain't it, tho? I mean, it is ridiculous they say things so pathetic in the same breath but it's fun to point it out.

-Nam
It's hard to breathe while saying hare Nam hare Nam Nam Nam hare hare hare Astreja hare Astreja Astreja Astreja hare hare over and over again.  I'm winded.
"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where god should have come up and said 'hello'. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you f**king turn up and say 'well done'."

- Eddie Izzard

http://deepaksducttape.wordpress.com/

Offline G-Roll

• Graduate
  • Darwins +43/-2
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2014, 03:30:46 PM »
Hello lop0. I don't want to offend but is very difficult to understand what  you are talking about because clearly this is not your native tongue.  You are not really communicating here. I think you need to step back and and try more diligently to understand what others are saying. Perhaps get someone who understands English better to help you with your discussion.

You really need to learn what 'explanation' means. You claim to explain but never do any such thing. It seems you think you know some important truth based on some authority you trust but you have not said anything of substance about this 'truth'. It's as if you are saying, "I have the truth, now prove me wrong." If that sort of argument was acceptable, anyone's belief about gods or even leprechauns and unicorns would have to be considered valid. It just doesn't work that way.

You seem to keep asking for us to tell you about claims that were never made here. Personally, I don't claim to understand any god or know how to see any god. I don't even know what you mean when you use the term 'god' so perhaps a good starting point would be for you to define what 'god' means to you. What is it and why should I care? And really the insults are totally unnecessary and counterproductive.

You have the wrong frequency

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +258/-7
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2014, 03:37:39 PM »

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

Offline Quesi

• Reader
  • Darwins +371/-4
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2014, 03:41:29 PM »

A lot.

Now I'm not pretending to understand a damn thing the OP is saying.  But it is clear that I DO NOT remember every second of my life accurately.  I was absolutely certain there were Hare Krishna's in this scene. 

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +323/-84
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2014, 04:28:22 PM »

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

Rapid eye movement?

;)

-Nam