Author Topic: MadBunny - why is murder a sin but God ordering destruction of someone not?  (Read 12457 times)

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-8
  • Doesn't believe in one more god than you
Re: MadBunny - why is murder a sin but God ordering destruction of someone not?
« Reply #348 on: January 13, 2014, 05:13:26 PM »
Live long and prosper.

You are a Star Trek junkie aren't you? Can you also split your fingers as Spock does?

I know I can, and...well... having that kind of manual dexterity actually comes in useful when pleasing a woman, you just curl the thumb forward to where the fingers split.

An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

And you should feel guilty for this. Give me money.

Offline Jesuis

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +10/-160
  • WWGHA Member
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #349 on: January 13, 2014, 05:13:55 PM »
TBH it is you just describing to us the resonating frequency of your mental state. It is your statement to own. When you evolve out of it we can have a higher level frequency discussion based on your higher intellect.

Fargonabolts dismiss this claim.  The confulbation of raginestacies is contingent upon these statements, and, sadly, they fail to meet the criterion of agapologo-infinitum.  The details of green don't seem to jive with your thought processes.  The raginestacies, again, aren't frequent nor are they resonant.  They are electrical.  The vastness of gravitation, especially in regards to mental state, do nothing to show that the higher intellect is any better than the lower intellect.  Agapologo-finitium, or, at least, the frequency of agapologo-finitium, may give you some credence but it's a stretch.

That your frequency resonates with my mental state doesn't necessarily indicate that the cyclical return of the altitude is valid.
Not sure what you are on about. But there is life here my friend. And each at the microcosm of its self - resonating the matterthat it be bound in - to do an activity by its will folloing laws that govern its ability. I do appologise if that canot be observed.
According to Theists: Theists know God, Atheists don't.

Offline Jesuis

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +10/-160
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #350 on: January 13, 2014, 05:16:17 PM »
Live long and prosper.

You are a Star Trek junkie aren't you? Can you also split your fingers as Spock does?

I know I can, and...well... having that kind of manual dexterity actually comes in useful when pleasing a woman, you just curl the thumb forward to where the fingers split.
I am sure moderators accept this - and think my posts are a threat to their existence. It would not be long now when my posting has been pulled. So enjoy yourselves with your own selves. I am sure that must be very fruitful.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 06:28:02 PM by Jesuis »

Offline Ataraxia

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +86/-1
  • "I am large, I contain multitudes."
« Reply #351 on: January 13, 2014, 05:18:30 PM »
Live long and prosper.

I am sure moderators accept this - but think my posts are a threat to their existence. It would not be long now when my posting has been pulled. So enjoy yourselves with your own selves. I am sure that must be very fruitful.

Mmmmm...... fruitful. <Homer drool>
If you keep on living your life as though your purpose is to be saved and go to heaven, you are missing the heaven that you are living in right now.

Offline Ataraxia

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +86/-1
  • "I am large, I contain multitudes."
« Reply #352 on: January 13, 2014, 05:22:13 PM »
Not sure what you are on about.

Was it just the creases in my clothes that suddenly disappeared with this irony?
If you keep on living your life as though your purpose is to be saved and go to heaven, you are missing the heaven that you are living in right now.

Offline Ivellios

• Reader
  • Darwins +52/-0
  • Seek and Ye Shall Find
« Reply #353 on: January 13, 2014, 05:25:58 PM »
I am sure moderators accept this - but think my posts are a threat to their existence. It would not be long now when my posting has been pulled. So enjoy yourselves with your own selves. I am sure that must be very fruitful.

As long as you aren't breaking the forum rules. The Mods generally will let you be. At least as for banning, and what not. They are active posters too, so they may come in asking for proof about the frequency thing or otherwise trying to converse with you. You said someone somewhere called you a troll. Must be in a thread I missed, however I have seen a pointless post or two from you.

It's just the 'frequency' thing tied with 'Live Long and Prosper.' As I've alreay stated how TNG treats 'frequency' and with that I just couldn't help, but be a little silly.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 05:28:34 PM by Ivellios »

Offline Jesuis

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +10/-160
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #354 on: January 13, 2014, 05:50:10 PM »
Not sure what you are on about.

Was it just the creases in my clothes that suddenly disappeared with this irony?
Technical point -- I am not resonating at that frequency. Care to enlighten. Note wisdom is not book sense it is frequency.

Offline Jesuis

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +10/-160
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #355 on: January 13, 2014, 05:57:00 PM »

As long as you aren't breaking the forum rules. The Mods generally will let you be. At least as for banning, and what not. They are active posters too, so they may come in asking for proof about the frequency thing or otherwise trying to converse with you. You said someone somewhere called you a troll. Must be in a thread I missed, however I have seen a pointless post or two from you.

It's just the 'frequency' thing tied with 'Live Long and Prosper.' As I've alreay stated how TNG treats 'frequency' and with that I just couldn't help, but be a little silly.
I am not sure if the feeling I have just experienced is reassurance - but the feeling is there that someone threatened me for my posts - even though they are simple and pose very little threat to anyone. Calling me a troll for it was the most amazing thing yet. I guess"Re: MadBunny - why is murder a sin but God ordering destruction of someone not?" does not require my input and take my leave.

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-8
« Reply #356 on: January 13, 2014, 06:21:01 PM »
\

Can you quote the statement of the moderator that alleges your posting is a threat to their existence? Or, as has been stated earlier, are you as expressed in the vulgate; "talking out of your ass?"
An Omnipowerful God needed to sacrifice himself to himself (but only for a long weekend) in order to avert his own wrath against his own creations who he made in a manner knowing that they weren't going to live up to his standards.

Offline Jesuis

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +10/-160
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #357 on: January 13, 2014, 06:46:20 PM »
Everything about anything and God is frequency related. All our scientific instruments are based on fine tuning of the frequencies to that level of receptivity to prove that something is out there or in there.

You are talking out your ass.

also:
http://www.richarddawkins.net/news_articles/2012/8/15/albert-einstein-s-historic-1954-god-letter-handwritten-shortly-before-his-death
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish.
For me the Jewish religion like all other religions is an incarnation of the most childish superstitions.
So sayeth Big Al.
I think this sort of post is not very helpful and as an adminstrator your "Talking out of your ass comment" can be seen as if you think you know everything. Do you usually talk out of your ass? Does anyone you know? The expression is provocative leading to a creation of incidents of your instigation.  As for your post on RD letter. What is your point?

According to you "The word God may mean nothing to you" but it means something to the people who know God ie "Jesus" who said God was his father. Demeaning what Jesus knows to what you believe is just plain irrational and illogical thinking. And about the Jewish religion which is you going way off topic - I have not mentioned it but you brought it into the discussion for your purpose not mine. I have not spoken of any religious book. If you want us to stay on topic why don't you? It would really help if you help us not instigate the problem and then start blaming others. And please feel free to ask me what I think without bashing me over the head with my responses I may learn something important. That is if you care for the human race or is this some ego trip you are on. Peace.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 06:48:42 PM by Jesuis »

Offline Jesuis

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +10/-160
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #358 on: January 13, 2014, 07:08:38 PM »
\

Can you quote the statement of the moderator that alleges your posting is a threat to their existence? Or, as has been stated earlier, are you as expressed in the vulgate; "talking out of your ass?"
I doubt he is a vulgate. Just seeing people talking out of their ass gives the impression of delusion. As for vulgar that would be using the dexterity of ones fingers for scratching one's head in awe and astonishment rather than for the use in someone's birth canal. But each to his own why should I judge. That is their frequency of expression. It is what is in their minds. Peace
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 07:10:16 PM by Jesuis »

Offline Jesuis

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +10/-160
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #359 on: January 13, 2014, 07:59:44 PM »
such wealth of information

What kind of reply do you think crackpot ideas warrant?  Did you expect me to take the time to clue you in on what science is and how it works and the sum of human understanding from the bottom up?  Sorry, Charlie.  Even if I were so inclined, I find it doubtful you would accept such generous and kindly effort.  You just don't strike me as the grateful type.
But truth be told - in reality you do not know me. Do you have some special ability that normal people do not have? I might be very grateful if you have a truth on said topic to share. Very greateful indeed. However do not underestimate the wisdom. NB there is a diference between wisdom and intelligence. My intellect can be upgraded but not sure if wisdom can.

Plus, you know, you are only here to troll.
But sir you do not know what I know and why I am here - this can be seen by many as an accusation born out of the mental wrnaglings of someone saying to another "you are talking out of you ass". maybe I know something you do not. And it requires you to keep diggin to find that. But claiming you know just screams of hallucination. Perhaps Jesus called his deciples to tell them something they did not know? How do you know what I know?? And no I am not Jesus - I am making a point - Arent you prejudging and instigating especially when you really do not know?

Just so you know, if this forum is still here tomorrow and if you are still posting in a trollish way, I will ban you.
And this is a threat because you have that power. This means my time is limited based on your proposal - Why? Your belief in RD letter or your belief that Albert Einstein did not believe in God might be up for discussion. Are you going to answer the question arising from what you post? Or are you going to ban me for your posting it and not being able to answer my questions?

But if you become a major problem in the next 9 1/2 hours, I will ban you sooner.  Use that information as you will.
I understand what you mean - you have a power and is willing to use it. Regardless of the facts of your incitement to hatred posts. As you can see most of my posts containing slight humour comes with a "peace" at the end of it. But you seem to disregard that and use your posts as the authority of for your distractions off topic not mine or my questions. Claiming you have to educate me - it works both way charlie. this as a threat. And why do I view it as? Because you might be incapable of dicussing some simple things with someone who challenges your authority??

meaning?

Your appeal to Big Al is a lie.  [/quote]
Where did I appeal to big Al? We are discussing and I have all the time in the world for all the big als there are in the mind set of mankind. Have you?

You probably ought not lie. It makes baby jesus cry.[1]
I know what these mean but it is not an appeal. They are thought frequencies that are in the psyche of the human being - they disrupt in the human psyche when they are used by one human beings on another thus instigating the lowering of the frequency of consciousness. If some one knows the other is lying and the other continues to lie he is forcing other to accept the lie as truth. Thus lowering the awareness of those who know better. He can do this if he has that power of authority trusted upon him. Hence "Thou shall not" has a purpse in mentaining conscious awareness at a level of frequency of the truth before the "invention of lying".(movie)

Even if it wasn't, your argument is "Einstein said there was a god."  BFD.  The only reason anyone believes anything Einstein said was because he could back it up with data.  To date, no one has data on god. 
Yet even today God is still being taught by those who know God and obviously those who believe. But the wisdom is found in the knower. Similarly Higgs knows his god particle would be found if the experiment can be done accurately. All he needs is time.
Many such people may have lived out their lives and never know if what they envisioned was proved to be true.

It proves you are misinformed (if we are being charitble) to anyone reading this thread.
What is the purpose of a thread if not for the charitable worthiness of its posters?

Don't argue with me about whether godbelief is childish.  That was a quote from Big Al.  From a letter he wrote.  In his own handwriting.  Those were his feelings on the matter.  I happened to agree.  But that's not the point.
I think if we look at anyone one who is dying we tend to think they have lost their minds a bit as their consciousness fades daily. Just saying it is not the best time to be writing something this important especially when one has had all of one's life to express one's wisdom and did so very violently at times. Just saying. Peace.
 1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_not_bear_false_witness_against_thy_neighbour

Offline jdawg70

• Reader
  • Darwins +437/-8
  • Ex-rosary squad
« Reply #360 on: January 13, 2014, 08:06:01 PM »
Not sure what you are on about. But there is life here my friend. And each at the microcosm of its self - resonating the matterthat it be bound in - to do an activity by its will folloing laws that govern its ability. I do appologise if that canot be observed.
I suppose you're right - the frequency of mattering isn't necessarily quasi-bounded.  But the point of contention here is the periodicity of the proposition, not the governance of the frequency itself.  The frequency of magistrate isn't sustainable.  It just isn't.

Now, you could argue that the resonance of inversion would counter that claim, but it's a weak argument at best.  The resonance of inversion doesn't explain periodicity (even at the level of the frequency of mental thought - but perhaps at the frequency of adjusted thought).  Whether or not it is observed is moot - the magistrate necessarily implies the frequency of microcosm, not the other way around!  The frequency of microcosm, coupled with the periodicity of the proposition, is all that is needed.

Hopefully none of that is above your pay grade.
"When we landed on the moon, that was the point where god should have come up and said 'hello'. Because if you invent some creatures, put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you f**king turn up and say 'well done'."

- Eddie Izzard

http://deepaksducttape.wordpress.com/

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +709/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #361 on: January 13, 2014, 08:27:51 PM »
Just so you know, if this forum is still here tomorrow and if you are still posting in a trollish way, I will ban you.
And this is a threat because you have that power. This means my time is limited based on your proposal - Why?

If we are still here tomorrow[1], I will get to the rest of your posts.  But let me address this part, at least, now.

As admin and moderator it is part of my job to weed out the trolls.  Your behavior has been trollish.  Your doom is not written in stone.  Think of me as the ghost of xmas future and yourself as Ebeneezer.  I'm showing you what may transpire if you continue your ways.  So perhaps if you reform yourself and save Tiny Tim tonight, you may post another day.

1. you may not have heard - the domain registration expires tonight
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline Ivellios

• Reader
  • Darwins +52/-0
  • Seek and Ye Shall Find
« Reply #362 on: January 13, 2014, 08:29:30 PM »
I think if we look at anyone one who is dying we tend to think they have lost their minds a bit as their consciousness fades daily. Just saying it is not the best time to be writing something this important especially when one has had all of one's life to express one's wisdom and did so very violently at times. Just saying. Peace.

Isn't one of Christians favorite things regarding "deathbed confessions" is to make the false claim that Charles Darwin confessed that he was "really a Christian," "really believed in god," and "wishes he could take back the lies he meant as a joke" ?

Offline Jesuis

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +10/-160
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #363 on: January 13, 2014, 08:44:19 PM »

Isn't one of Christians favorite things regarding "deathbed confessions" is to make the false claim that Charles Darwin confessed that he was "really a Christian," "really believed in god," and "wishes he could take back the lies he meant as a joke" ?
This is what? Heresay or a truth? It is important that we be careful of becoming a victim of belief and propaganda.

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-8
« Reply #364 on: January 13, 2014, 09:01:14 PM »
\

I doubt he is a vulgate. Just seeing people talking out of their ass gives the impression of delusion. As for vulgar that would be using the dexterity of ones fingers for scratching one's head in awe and astonishment rather than for the use in someone's birth canal. But each to his own why should I judge. That is their frequency of expression. It is what is in their minds. Peace

First I didn't say he was a vulgate, I said the expression was so.  Most of the rest what you said is nothing but word salad. However, I do note that no, you were incapable of quoting a moderator regarding this alleged threat. Therefore, yes, you are making an unsupported assertion. You are repeating that assertion. You are detailing that assertion. It is my belief that you cannot support that assertion; You will never support that assertion; because that assertion is false or at the very least impossible to verify.

Offline Jesuis

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +10/-160
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #365 on: January 13, 2014, 09:07:35 PM »
And this is a threat because you have that power. This means my time is limited based on your proposal - Why?

If we are still here tomorrow[1], I will get to the rest of your posts.  But let me address this part, at least, now.

As admin and moderator it is part of my job to weed out the trolls.  Your behavior has been trollish.  Your doom is not written in stone.  Think of me as the ghost of xmas future and yourself as Ebeneezer.  I'm showing you what may transpire if you continue your ways.  So perhaps if you reform yourself and save Tiny Tim tonight, you may post another day.
 1. you may not have heard - the domain registration expires tonight
Since I am not trolling it is impossible to weed out that which does not exist. What you could be attributing to trolling or trollish behaviour could be the way I talk.  Who knows what you are latching on to to make this claim. I'll be here for as long as I am allowed to come on and post. It is not the only place online where one can do this, However, what made me sign up was that one could say anything without being banned not quite the reception I was deluded to understand. I find your attitude quite contoversial. It is my opinion that the human condition has to built to know what Jesus and other claim.  And if we are to debate or discuss this your belief has to be abandoned at the door. You cannot start a relationship of humanity and intellectual wisdom by telling me "I am talking out of may ass" and being rude to me by threatening to take away my abiltiy to post freely. That could be seen as a sign of misguided leadership.

Misguided leadership has led to many people to being killed by Romans for a belief that Jesus had that he knew God and that people should live a humble compassionate peaceful life - yet those who persecuted and killed knew little of the God jesus knew and spoke about. Clearly their misguided belief had nothing to do with Jesus or his followers. 
Lets figure out what is it that drives our beliefs our faiths and our reasoning that leads us to take the path we have faith in . Maybe we are not what we pretend to be. When our mental frequencies are resonating the same truths then there is peace. How can any of this be trolling or trollish? It does not have to be all about you an your beliefs that need to be defended at all costs. I am open does that make me a troll?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 09:14:37 PM by Jesuis »

Offline Jesuis

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +10/-160
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #366 on: January 13, 2014, 09:10:09 PM »
\

First I didn't say he was a vulgate, I said the expression was so.  Most of the rest what you said is nothing but word salad. However, I do note that no, you were incapable of quoting a moderator regarding this alleged threat. Therefore, yes, you are making an unsupported assertion. You are repeating that assertion. You are detailing that assertion. It is my belief that you cannot support that assertion; You will never support that assertion; because that assertion is false or at the very least impossible to verify.
So nothing more to this that can be added. Moving on?

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-8
« Reply #367 on: January 13, 2014, 10:02:42 PM »

Yes, are you capable of differentiating this 'frequency' you speak of from the 'psychic vibration' of a store front medium?

Offline Jesuis

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +10/-160
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #368 on: January 13, 2014, 10:46:30 PM »

Yes, are you capable of differentiating this 'frequency' you speak of from the 'psychic vibration' of a store front medium?
I was going with the frequency that gives on the persona. That persona is relative to the individual. what do you know about "psychic vibrations" are they real or verified? Why bring that up?

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +280/-3
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #369 on: January 13, 2014, 11:28:28 PM »
maybe I know something you do not. And it requires you to keep diggin to find that.

Perhaps you do know something, Jesuis, but unless you can communicate that knowledge effectively to others it's only useful to you.  For starters we need something we can test empirically, something's that demonstrably true whether or not we believe in it.

I'd like clarification on this "frequency" business you keep mentioning.  Is your god transmitting messages at a specific frequency, or is your god the transmission itself?  (And what specific frequency or frequency range, if you happen to know this?)
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline Boots

• Reader
  • Darwins +101/-0
  • Living the Dream
« Reply #370 on: January 13, 2014, 11:32:10 PM »

I was going with the frequency that gives on the persona. That persona is relative to the individual. what do you know about "psychic vibrations" are they real or verified? Why bring that up?

It's one of the reasons I'm an atheist today.  I decided to take my religion seriously, and that's when it started to fall apart for me.
~jdawg70

Offline Hatter23

• Fellow
  • Darwins +265/-8
« Reply #371 on: January 13, 2014, 11:44:43 PM »

So no then."You are making an unsupported assertion. You are repeating that assertion. You are detailing that assertion. It is my belief that you cannot support that assertion; You will never support that assertion; because that assertion is false or at the very least impossible to verify"

Offline 12 Monkeys

• Fellow
  • Darwins +107/-11
  • Dii hau dang ijii
« Reply #372 on: January 14, 2014, 12:16:47 AM »
Cheesius,why are there carnivores in the animal kingdom?
There's no right there's no wrong,there's just popular opinion (Brad Pitt as Jeffery Goines in 12 monkeys)

Offline Jesuis

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +10/-160
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #373 on: January 14, 2014, 02:02:27 AM »
I suppose you're right - the frequency of mattering isn't necessarily quasi-bounded.  But the point of contention here is the periodicity of the proposition, not the governance of the frequency itself.  The frequency of magistrate isn't sustainable.  It just isn't.

Now, you could argue that the resonance of inversion would counter that claim, but it's a weak argument at best.  The resonance of inversion doesn't explain periodicity (even at the level of the frequency of mental thought - but perhaps at the frequency of adjusted thought).  Whether or not it is observed is moot - the magistrate necessarily implies the frequency of microcosm, not the other way around!  The frequency of microcosm, coupled with the periodicity of the proposition, is all that is needed.

Hopefully none of that is above your pay grade.
Nicely done. However the resonance of life is all around us. Our human consciousness "a frequency" accepts that this process of life from conception to death is a process. Birth death and suffering is not what it wants in the human life. What does it know off its inherent nature? - Is there something more permanent that it comes from? - is there any real truth to its origin?  Can this illusion of the body self that is physically changing to its death be the purpose of it design? Especially when its I-ness remains fixed? That frequency of fixed i-ness is knowable and explained by theists in the language of the day to those who wish to know and who follow what they teach of what they are aware of. which is a frequency of their(theists) awareness.

Offline Angus and Alexis

• Reader
  • Darwins +71/-24
  • Retired Residential Tulpamancer.
« Reply #374 on: January 14, 2014, 02:20:01 AM »
Nicely done. However the resonance of life is all around us. Our human consciousness "a frequency" accepts that this process of life from conception to death is a process. Birth death and suffering is not what it wants in the human life. What does it know off its inherent nature? - Is there something more permanent that it comes from? - is there any real truth to its origin?  Can this illusion of the body self that is physically changing to its death be the purpose of it design? Especially when its I-ness remains fixed? That frequency of fixed i-ness is knowable and explained by theists in the language of the day to those who wish to know and who follow what they teach of what they are aware of. which is a frequency of their(theists) awareness.

Until you show evidence, piss off.
Rule 1: No pooftas. Rule 2: No maltreating the theists, IF, anyone is watching. Rule 3: No pooftas. Rule 4: I do not want to see anyone NOT drinking after light out. Rule 5: No pooftas. Rule 6: There is NO...rule 6.

Offline Jesuis

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +10/-160
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #375 on: January 14, 2014, 02:28:25 AM »

So no then."You are making an unsupported assertion. You are repeating that assertion. You are detailing that assertion. It is my belief that you cannot support that assertion; You will never support that assertion; because that assertion is false or at the very least impossible to verify"
Why no? I can verify my persona - and I am confident you can verify yours. These persona are very musch our identity or our frequency at the level of the "i-ness" of the individual. To claim it is an assertion is just illogical. Your belief however follows your mental projections in the imaginary. For instance -
Any reason why you thought we should discuss " Psychic Vibrations" or are you simply avoiding my questions? Why bring that up? And what does it have to do with any truths you may know? We can only build on things we know not what we do not? The reason I ask is not that psychc vibrations do not exist but if you know of their existence, how did you know, what is it relative to regarding your truth? don't be shy.

In my opinion there is a reason for everyones mental frequency - So long as we are being humane about what we are discussing what is their to fear? Take the example of "The Higgs Boson" it was known to exist in the mind of Mr. Higgs long before the truth be known that it did exist. One might say his calculations told him it was there others might have said it was pure nonsense and this is all mystical imagination of a mad man and will never be found - there may have been psychics who said he will discover it or that he was destined for greatness. Some may even say he was psychic to have imagined it and then formulate calculations to prove or find it. What we do know about anything? What be the truth you wanted to discuss in "Psychic Vibrations"? ..
Peace

Offline Jesuis

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +10/-160
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #376 on: January 14, 2014, 02:32:23 AM »

Until you show evidence, piss off.
Exactly what are you asking me to show you evidence of? Be specific on what you know and how we can build on it.