Author Topic: 2013 Darwin Awards  (Read 211 times)

Offline gzusfreke

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +7/-38
  • "Are you casting asparagus on my cooking?"-Curly
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
2013 Darwin Awards
« on: December 23, 2013, 08:57:54 PM »
http://jdgroover.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/the-2013-darwin-awards-are-out/

Once again, atheistic evolution proves that man is the top of the food chain and secular humanists can sleep easy tonight knowing that mankind is basically good.  Enjoy!
A dog barks when his master is attacked. I would be a coward if I saw that God's truth is attacked and yet would remain silent. - John Calvin

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +747/-6
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
Re: 2013 Darwin Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 09:06:30 PM »
Those are not the actual 2013 Darwin Awards. I'm sure the real ones will be as silly, but when you want to make fun of something, make sure you have the right target.
Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline gzusfreke

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +7/-38
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 09:09:51 PM »
Those are not the actual 2013 Darwin Awards. I'm sure the real ones will be as silly, but when you want to make fun of something, make sure you have the right target.

And I thought I was the one who was too serious!  Lighten up, just trying to bring some light humor in.
A dog barks when his master is attacked. I would be a coward if I saw that God's truth is attacked and yet would remain silent. - John Calvin

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +747/-6
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 09:12:21 PM »
^^^Sorry, the christian drone we have here tonight (who I know you disapprove of) has me in a bad mood. Well, actually, its a good mood, but you wouldn't know it by what I write.
Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline gzusfreke

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +7/-38
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 09:16:37 PM »
^^^Sorry, the christian drone we have here tonight (who I know you disapprove of) has me in a bad mood. Well, actually, its a good mood, but you wouldn't know it by what I write.

Maybe with time he'll temper his zeal with some knowledge and hopefully a whole lot of respect and love for those he thinks he is trying to "reach."

Peace and grace.

Offline Antidote

• Graduate
  • Darwins +19/-6
  • >.>
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2013, 06:01:04 AM »
LMFAO @ the sewage one XD
According to Cpt. Obvious: Theists think they know God, Atheists require evidence.

---

Do not assume I was religious in any way, I have never been religious.