Author Topic: Brendan Marrocco...bitches [#2786]  (Read 306 times)

Offline pianodwarf

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +208/-6
  • Je bois ton lait frappé
Brendan Marrocco...bitches [#2786]
« on: December 24, 2013, 03:24:40 PM »
 SEE MY VIDEO
 Whatever "college" you attended, it's shit
[On how kangaroos could have gotten back to Australia after the flood]:  Don't kangaroos skip along the surface of the water? --Kenn

Offline shnozzola

Re: Brendan Marrocco...bitches [#2786]
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 03:50:22 PM »
I believe you have just called many colleges, worldwide, s**t.  Well, one thing is for sure - Johns Hopkins University, where Brendan Marrocco received his bilateral arm transplant, is a good college.  One of many, I might add.  My heart goes out to Brendan and his family, and all soldiers who sacrifice so much.

The medicine, the medical expertise, the surgeons, the community of doctors that stand on the knowledge of decades of studying science have helped save this man's life.   Why didn't god save everyone in Iraq and Afghanistan, including innocent Muslims?  Did others have lessons to be learned?  Bad family members?  God needed angels?  Was Brendan  the strongest person and needed to benefit from what happened?  Were some just punished by God?  Why was Job so lucky?

Join us to discuss your view of God.  I don't know where your video is, but you seem very knowledgeable about colleges.  Does U.S. News and World Report use you as a source?

edit:  I wish politicians in every country were required to spend the time studying the world that doctors spend studying medicine.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 03:59:46 PM by shnozzola »
“The best thing for being sad," replied Merlin, beginning to puff and blow, "is to learn something."  ~ T. H. White
  The real holy trinity:  onion, celery, and bell pepper ~  all Cajun Chefs

Offline Graybeard

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +534/-19
  • Is this going somewhere?
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 05:05:47 PM »
SEE MY VIDEO
 Whatever "college" you attended, it's s**t
Thank you for taking tome out of your busy schedule of lurking at truck-stops to tell us about the advances in medical science.

Naturally, for the last 6000 years, your god could have done all this, couldn't he? Surely, any god who can create worlds must find re-growing limbs for the faithful real easy... yet he never did anything like that, did he?

Why might that be?

Has your god lost his magic? Spells not working? Stuck in a cosmic traffic jam on the way to create another universe?

I am short on laughs, tell us, what connection has the amazing works of man done for that soldier with any invisible being?
Nobody says “There are many things that we thought were natural processes, but now know that a god did them.”

Offline Betelnut

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +13/-3
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 07:37:25 PM »
Yes, isn't medical SCIENCE amazing?