Author Topic: Damn you Autocorrect!  (Read 147 times)

Offline Jag

• Reader
  • Darwins +196/-7
  • Official WWGHA Harpy, Ex-rosary squad
Damn you Autocorrect!
« on: December 18, 2013, 03:21:01 PM »
In a texting conversation with my son about plans for christmas day, I asked him to remember to bring a particular table top game. In so doing I apparently invited Satan to join us, although I was trying to ask him to bring Catan (as in "Settlers of..."). He immediately replied that he would pass along the invitation, but wanted Satan to drive himself as the smell of brimstone gives him a headache.

Laughed to tears over that.
"It's hard to, but I'm starting to believe some of you actually believe these things.  That is completely beyond my ability to understand if that is really the case, but things never cease to amaze me."

Offline rev45

• Reader
  • Darwins +37/-2
  • Did your parents raise you to be an idiot?
Re: Damn you Autocorrect!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 04:01:11 PM »
We had a minor earthquake hit here in Illinois several years, but it was enough to wake me up in the middle of the night.  I leaned under my bed and asked Satan if this was his doing.  He said "No man this ain't me, I'm scared as hell."

He does have that brimstone smell, but he's usually pretty good at paying the rent on time.
Here read a book.  It's free.
http://www.literatureproject.com/

Could a being create the fifty billion galaxies, each with two hundred billion stars, then rejoice in the smell of burning goat flesh?   Ron Patterson