Author Topic: LET ME OUT OF HERE  (Read 2279 times)

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +709/-28
  • Karma mooch
Re: LET ME OUT OF HERE
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2013, 01:49:03 PM »
What rules have I broken pray tell?

Trolling
Stonewalling
Preaching
Creating sock accounts  <-- this one here is normally a zero tolerance violation and results in immediate ban.
Arguing with moderation
Failing to follow moderation

Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline junebug72

• Reader
  • Darwins +76/-91
  • "Question Everything"
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2013, 05:35:55 PM »
What rules have I broken pray tell?

Trolling
Stonewalling
Preaching
Creating sock accounts  <-- this one here is normally a zero tolerance violation and results in immediate ban.
Arguing with moderation
Failing to follow moderation

I have never been warned or even accused of trolling, because I haven't trolled.  I have been trolled but I haven't been the troller.
I haven't stonewalled.
I haven't preached.
I have not created a sock account.  I am not the only person that uses this computer or the only person in Asheville.  I have told many people about this website perhaps WW is one of them. 
I have not failed to follow moderation.  Only times I have not understood moderation.  Atheist members do that too. 

It's like you think I wasn't there.  Just because you say it doesn't make it so.  This is just more slander of my good name.  The real problem y'all have with me is I make sense.  I make you question your non belief.   That's what your all afraid of. 

I will leave this place but not on dishonest terms.  Seems I was right not to trust you.  Seems my endurance is stronger than yours. 

I will just take this situation as y'all giving up.  Another win for belief!!!!!

Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man.
Thomas Paine

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/thomas_paine.html#XXwlhVIMq06zWg2d.99

Online wright

• Reader
  • Darwins +85/-1
  • "Sleep like a log, snore like a chainsaw."
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2013, 06:15:17 PM »
BTW, I got my last treatment Monday.  I'm off to radiation now.

So glad to hear this. Stay strong and healthy, junebug.
Live a good life... If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.
--Marcus Aurelius

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +709/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2013, 10:17:00 PM »
I am not the only person that uses this computer

is it a public computer?
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

Offline junebug72

• Reader
  • Darwins +76/-91
  • "Question Everything"
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2013, 08:06:34 AM »
wyfy

Just another case of y'all accusing me of something.  I see you couldn't back up any of the rest of that slander either! 

That makes you an uncredible witness.  Your discrimination towards me is clouding your judgement.

You know I'm really tired of the personal attacks.  I came here as a friend and have been treated like an enemy, with a few exceptions, those folks have class.  I just want peace.  I enjoy conversations about origins; about God.  I do not enjoy being insulted.  I am a human being not your computer screen.  Being atheist doesn't make you better than theists.  It doesn't make you smarter.  It makes you different and excepting our differences is an attribute that could create a more peaceful society. 

Just think of the Great people in history that have come out of terrible circumstances, Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Mandella, all solved their issues non combatently.  Maybe a lesson from history instead of science could do this place some good.  IDK, I digress. :?

I'm too darn nice for this place.  That's why I'm locked up in here.  Shoot I'm the sweetest pea in the pod! haha :laugh:

Thomas Paine

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/thomas_paine.html#XXwlhVIMq06zWg2d.99

Offline Chronos

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +131/-7
  • Born without religion
    • Marking Time
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2013, 08:07:42 AM »
I think you have mental problems as well.  Wonder Woman is not me.  I was put here before Wonder Woman created an account.  I can tell you are very narcissistic by your arrogance here.   I thought people were supposed to be polite here.  Seems you are breaking your own rules to me.  That post is nasty.

Oh no, you would have a hard time proving that I don't respond.  Go ahead back up your accusations or apologize for the slander!!!

I do not believe you care about my well being or you would have not have been so nasty.

Thank you.  I could not have hoped for a more eloquent reply.

John 14:2 :: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Offline junebug72

• Reader
  • Darwins +76/-91
  • "Question Everything"
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2013, 08:11:25 AM »
This whole situation I'm in here is like the witch trials.  If I have to go through all this just to share my thoughts on God.  It is absolutely ridiculous.   8)

Chronnie boy,

I couldn't have hoped for a more kind and complimentary post from you.  Big bully man hahaha!
Thomas Paine

Offline junebug72

• Reader
  • Darwins +76/-91
  • "Question Everything"
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2013, 08:19:24 AM »
I think you have mental problems as well.  Wonder Woman is not me.  I was put here before Wonder Woman created an account.  I can tell you are very narcissistic by your arrogance here.   I thought people were supposed to be polite here.  Seems you are breaking your own rules to me.  That post is nasty.

Oh no, you would have a hard time proving that I don't respond.  Go ahead back up your accusations or apologize for the slander!!!

I do not believe you care about my well being or you would have not have been so nasty.

Thank you.  I could not have hoped for a more eloquent reply.

You know when I was first diagnosed with cancer I was told staying positive was a key factor in surviving cancer.  That's why I said you don't care about my well being.  It's hard to be positive when every body is attacking you.  If you truly cared you would show compassion to me.  My speech may not be eloquent but at least it's not hurtful.

Your words are little daggers you throw from your high horse!
Thomas Paine

Offline junebug72

• Reader
  • Darwins +76/-91
  • "Question Everything"
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2013, 08:21:53 AM »
BTW, I got my last treatment Monday.  I'm off to radiation now.

So glad to hear this. Stay strong and healthy, junebug.

Thanks Wright.  Classy as always. (((hugs)))

Don't worry I will. 
Thomas Paine

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +709/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2013, 08:40:52 AM »
wyfy

wifi what?  you are using a public wifi? 

The rest of your post is against forum rules.  You are here because of moderator action.  You have created an entire thread to publicly argue moderation.  I will address you by PM. 

thread locked.
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials