Author Topic: Vaginal Knitting  (Read 471 times)

Offline magicmiles

• Fellow
  • Darwins +175/-73
Vaginal Knitting
« on: December 02, 2013, 04:31:44 PM »
Yep, you read that correctly. Some of you may have already seen this as it appears to be heavily featuured on youtube currently.

Anyway, I am interested in your thoughts about the artistic merit of this performance. Me, I don't get it.

I have also posted a 'response' video which I have to admit made me laught quite loudly.

NSFW, either video.

The 2010 world cup was ruined for me by that slippery bastard Paul.

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +829/-6
  • Jehovah's Witness Protection Program
Re: Vaginal Knitting
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 04:37:33 PM »
I have not watched the video.  :P

I am a knitter and I just don't want to see it, but I do want to know.....maybe someone can describe to me what is going on?
Extraordinary claims of the bible don't even have ordinary evidence.

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline magicmiles

• Fellow
  • Darwins +175/-73
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 04:39:14 PM »
Watch the second video, it describes what is going on while the original video is being played (but not visisble to us)

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +76/-23
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 11:44:09 PM »
So...being a parent is tantamount to being a cultural lemming.       

Got it.

If she doesn't want to be "domestic" then why is she knitting? Oh yeah...it's "craftivism".

I think she must have been a spider in a past life.
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering, "I love you" repeatedly as they struggle to break free.

Online wright

• Reader
  • Darwins +75/-1
  • "Sleep like a log, snore like a chainsaw."
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 12:20:41 AM »
Thanks for the heads-up. Just the first two minutes or so of the second vid were enough for me  :P.

You've gone outside your comfort zone a bit on this forum, magic. So I figured I owed you one... please note the past tense  ;).
Live a good life... If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.
--Marcus Aurelius

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +299/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 01:25:13 AM »
I watched the first video. She is not a true blonde. She knits from her vagina. Not the weirdest thing I've seen. I once saw a video, accidentally[1], of a woman inserting a live snake into her vagina; I have never seen, to date, anything that tops that of not only weird but sickening, as well.

Anyway...

-Nam
 1. I swear
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +76/-23
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 01:44:44 AM »
Morbid curiosity here....did she put the snake in head first?
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering, "I love you" repeatedly as they struggle to break free.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +299/-82
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2013, 01:48:42 AM »

Yep. And when she slowly pulled it out, it was still alive. Really the only reason why I watched it to the end. I felt bad for the snake.

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey

Offline Mr. Blackwell

• Fellow
  • Darwins +76/-23
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2013, 01:53:30 AM »

Yep. And when she slowly pulled it out, it was still alive. Really the only reason why I watched it to the end. I felt bad for the snake.

-Nam

People do really really really bizarre stuff sometimes. Reminds me of a joke

Q. What's the difference between prostitution and art?

A. The audience.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +299/-82
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2013, 01:59:02 AM »

-Nam

People do really really really bizarre stuff sometimes. Reminds me of a joke

Q. What's the difference between prostitution and art?

A. The audience.

You want to hear the most disgusting thing I personally have experienced? No, well I'll tell you anyway. I once delivered a calf. It was coming the wrong way and I had to stick both my arms into the heifer's you know what and reposition the calf. The process took many hours, and I took a shower for many days afterward.

Talk about fisting....

;)

-Nam

Online wright

• Reader
  • Darwins +75/-1
  • "Sleep like a log, snore like a chainsaw."
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2013, 02:18:57 PM »
^^^My family owns a farm / ranch and I agree: if you want to learn about hard, disgusting work, that's the place. Gives me a better appreciation of modern urban living, and the labor it takes to sustain it.
Live a good life... If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.
--Marcus Aurelius

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +829/-6
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2013, 03:42:35 PM »
^^^My family owns a farm / ranch and I agree: if you want to learn about hard, disgusting work, that's the place. Gives me a better appreciation of modern urban living, and the labor it takes to sustain it.

Definitely.  I laugh when people from various cultures say such and such an animal (rats, pigs, dogs, goats, snakes, insects, catfish, whatever) is "unclean" and therefore not fit as food. All animals are unclean. Chickens are particularly nasty creatures, but hardly anyone has any taboos about eating them.

Nothing compares to farm labor--plowing, making rope, weeding crops, working with animals, hauling water, etc. to make you appreciate how easy modern urban life is. Esp. when you are doing it all by hand like many people around the world.

I once helped a family near the Haitian border clear rocks from a field so they could plant corn. Yes, I carried big, heavy rocks for hours in the hot sun. And no "punch in and clock out" either. You worked until it was dark, because whatever you did not do today you just had to do tomorrow. And the family still started before me and kept going after I could not work anymore....

What was this thread about again?  :?

Kids aren't paying attention most of the time in science classes so it seems silly to get worked up over ID being taught in schools.

Offline magicmiles

• Fellow
  • Darwins +175/-73
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2013, 03:48:14 PM »

What was this thread about again?  :?

A crazy Australian 'artist' spending 28 days knitting from wool inserted into her vagina. That's 28 consecutive days, if you care to think about the implications.

She seems to think that people generally see the Vulva as a scary and confronting part of the female anatomy, and this is some sort of attempt to show that it isn't. Somehow.

Offline Wasserbuffel

• Student
  • Darwins +19/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2013, 04:04:54 PM »
A crazy Australian 'artist' spending 28 days knitting from wool inserted into her vagina. That's 28 consecutive days, if you care to think about the implications.

She seems to think that people generally see the Vulva as a scary and confronting part of the female anatomy, and this is some sort of attempt to show that it isn't. Somehow.

That just seems downright unsanitary. Regardless if which orifice she's using.

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +829/-6
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2013, 04:50:45 PM »
I could make a culturally insensitive remark about how Japanese men will eagerly buy the stuff she knits--she could sell her mittens, caps or whatever out of vending machines. But I won't go there.

One of my dogs ate a ball of bulky wool yarn when he was a puppy and I had to slowly and carefully pull it out of his tummy. It was nice yarn, so I washed it and used it. Made a felted bag. Perfect MIL present.  ;)

Offline magicmiles

• Fellow
  • Darwins +175/-73
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2013, 05:05:16 PM »

That just seems downright unsanitary. Regardless if which orifice she's using.

Well, I doubt that she plans to do anything with the finished product other than put it on display somewhere.

I'll be seriously cranky if I find out she's receiving some sort of Government grant to do this.

Offline Wasserbuffel

• Student
  • Darwins +19/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2013, 05:07:25 PM »
It's not just the output that's unsanitary, it's the sticking it in too.  I'm not inclined to find any body hole less gross because someone stuck a foreign object into it. I'm just inclined to think that person needs something better to do with their time.

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +829/-6
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2013, 05:10:27 PM »
I predict she will get an infection and make use of her country's national health care program.

Offline magicmiles

• Fellow
  • Darwins +175/-73
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2013, 05:24:40 PM »
Maybe she's a biblical literalist.

" For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb " Pslam 139:13

Offline magicmiles

• Fellow
  • Darwins +175/-73
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2013, 05:26:30 PM »
I predict she will get an infection and make use of her country's national health care program.

Should make for a good yarn at Medical Conventions.

Offline Wasserbuffel

• Student
  • Darwins +19/-0
  • WWGHA Member
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2013, 05:31:00 PM »
Maybe she's a biblical literalist.

" For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb " Pslam 139:13

Funny!

How is she even getting it in there? Is she using a cylinder like a tampon as an applicator?  She almost has to be, the yarn alone would dry things up and make it very hard to wedge the wad up in there.

Offline neopagan

• Reader
  • Darwins +86/-3
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2013, 07:25:08 PM »
Maybe she could offer her services to the Navy... making wool pea coats?
If xian hell really exists, the stench of the burning billions of us should be a constant, putrid reminder to the handful of heavenward xians how loving your god is.  - neopagan

Offline magicmiles

• Fellow
  • Darwins +175/-73
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2013, 07:34:40 PM »
Maybe she could offer her services to the Navy... making wool pea coats?

The sailors would soon work out there was something fishy about them.

Offline nogodsforme

• Professor
  • Darwins +829/-6
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2013, 10:34:30 PM »
You asked for it.....