Dictionaries don't define God as a mythical being.
It's a false analogy. otherwise, dictionaries would say God is a mythical being.
Oh look, skep is still making sh!t up because he can't be bothered to verify his bs before he spouts off about it. Being quite familiar with his spectacular facility for avoiding anything that might undermine his nonsense, I just went ahead and did it for him:
the spirit, being, or force that many people believe created and controls the universe, especially the god of the Christian, Jewish, and Muslim religions
Or here: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/God?q=God
• 1 [without article] (in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.
• 2 (god) (in certain other religions) a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity:a moon god an incarnation of the god Vishnu
• an image, idol, animal, or other object worshiped as divine or symbolizing a god.
• used as a conventional personification of fate:he dialed the number and, the gods relenting, got through at once
• 3 (god) an adored, admired, or influential person:he has little time for the fashion victims for whom he is a god
• a thing accorded the supreme importance appropriate to a god:don’t make money your god
• 4 (the gods) informal the gallery in a theater.
Or here: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/god?show=0&t=1385823004
God : the perfect and all-powerful spirit or being that is worshipped especially by Christians, Jews, and Muslims as the one who created and rules the universe
: a spirit or being that has great power, strength, knowledge, etc., and that can affect nature and the lives of people : one of various spirits or beings worshipped in some religions
: a person and especially a man who is greatly loved or admired
Or here: http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/american-english/god_1?q=God
:a spirit or being believed to control some part of the universe or life and often worshiped for doing so, or a representation of this being: the god of war
:A god can also be someone who is admired a lot or too much: Dr. Tay is a god to me.
So there you have it WWGHA members. None of the dictionary definitions say that God is not
real, but neither do they indicate that it is
. In fact, all four of them are quite careful to avoid committing to any position on the existence of such a being.
Notice how several of them also include an option to refer to a man as a god?
Why skep continues to waste his energy is beyond me.